[Super] Looking For Members/Team for Secondary Squad

BestPlayer

The fact of the matter is that we, I as the general manager, clan [super] are looking for talented individuals from which we create a secondary team.

The duties of this secondary team will not be as a traditional "lower tier" or "backup" team, they will indeed merely be another team, another set of faces to represent our proud organization. They will be expected to participate in any and all upcoming tournaments and leagues/ladders that fit within their timetables, and although good results are not required per say, they will naturally be heavily encouraged.

We are looking for singular individuals, should anyone feel up to the challenge, but are also not afraid to take a whole "team" on, be it a "pubstar/stomp" team, or a more "mumble-recognised" inhouse-type team.

We are looking for people who have not only talent, not only drive and determination, but also heart. We are looking for people who want to play in a competitive environment, and have meaningful discussions about the game, and different strategies, but just want to do it in a more controlled environment than they are currently.

In [super] Best we offer tutelage by some true old-school European players, top players from 5 different versions, from 2.0 through to 6.0. We will aid you in your quest for AoS dominance, and at the end of the day, we will be your friends and brothers in arms.

Any nationality, sex, age and experience is absolutely accepted, as we prefer to be an entirely non-discriminatory group, with only the best of our own in mind, although not at the expense of any other group :)

With kind and hopeful regards,

General Manager,

soedenone

The current "members" of clan [super] are not playing AoS regularly, and are not interested in doing so, but we offer our tutelage to anyone willing to listen and grow under us, a project. We want to create an environment that is conducive to learning, and then hopefully learn from our "students" while we teach. We should all be able to grow as people from it as well, not to mention have fun, and make new friends, which is ultimately the goal of any teamactivity online, isn't it? :)

Don't be shy, guys/girls, send me a PM if you don't want to plaster your name in this thread, that is entirely up to you!

I'd like to be a member of this team as a well known gangsta/thug who may or may not have been responsible for killing you in your first life, but I'll only do it if as long as I'm not allowed to ever play this piece of sh17 game seriously and can throw any [all games] game that I feel like with 4 try hards at my side. Ain't nothing but a motherflocking gangsta party after all.

Please keep the off-topic chatter to a minimum, thanks :)

We already have a few people interested, so if anyone out there feel like they could step up and become that last pivotal role of the team, give me a shout :)

We are also still looking for already established teams/groups.

Regards,

General Manager,

soedenone

where are u john

I decided to pull a Tungvu.

Something more important came up I'm afraid and since we had zero time invested into the game as a team I decided to ditch you guys over some irl things.

I'd probably would have prioritized different if I felt like anyone from our team put down any effort whatsoever on the tournament, however that's not the case.

No practise, no tactics, haven't even seen or talked with anyone but crazy the last week, and that's me being online way more than usually.

Sorry for letting my team down. I told Crazy the last few days that I'd probably wouldn't be able to make it to the tourney and If I'd seen or played with anyone else on the team I'd have told you guys too.

Something more important came up I'm afraid and since we had zero time invested into the game as a team I decided to ditch you guys over some irl things.

I'd probably would have prioritized different if I felt like anyone from our team put down any effort whatsoever on the tournament, however that's not the case.

No practise, no tactics, haven't even seen or talked with anyone but crazy the last week, and that's me being online way more than usually.

Sorry for letting my team down. I told Crazy the last few days that I'd probably wouldn't be able to make it to the tourney and If I'd seen or played with anyone else on the team I'd have told you guys too.

lol what a skumbag

we got the results :D . but to be honest this game changes like every 1-2 months into a completly new game, as u can see in this tourney, every now and then devs briong a completly flobed up hero which is a game changer like this stupid new kerrigan. Sad story is sad