SPIRITCHILD

Hyoga

PinkMeat

pandorasbox

Albert

Orellon

Junior

harryhoot

We have had a few very competitive in houses with clan BSL and are in the process of arranging a match with Clan Axis. Most of our players are really good and willing to help newer players. We are looking to have between 50-60 members total. If you are interested in becomming a member, visit www.clanaos.com and register. Once you have registered you will need to apply (found under registration tab) Once you register and your application has been reviewed, you may be asked to participate in a game with one of our officers. The website is just recently completed and will still have adjustments made to it. Looking forward to meeting some of you,

Gladiator

Ive been told its not that they dont show up. Its that they make their name that to protect their strats and identity. Korea is competitive. ;)

Im not sure actually..... hes damn good though he must have some secretive strats lol

Then why they yous dont name themselves "sasdretardajshd" or even random letters?

The IH matches we have played with various clans so far have been great. Anyone who may be interested in joining a clan to either learn, or lead should check out our website: www.clanaos.com.

If you are interested in trying out for a spot, let me know and we will set something up.

The IH matches we have played with various clans so far have been great. Anyone who may be interested in joining a clan to either learn, or lead should check out our website: www.clanaos.com.

If you are interested in trying out for a spot, let me know and we will set something up.

All barcodes are to represent for me and my niggaz that went through the hardship of living in the hood. The Koreans know about this same struggle with possible nuclear holocaust on the horizon. This post goes out to all the n00bs that tried to 1v1 a tower at level 1 and died. I pour out a little liquor for you. R.I.P.

All barcodes are to represent for me and my niggaz that went through the hardship of living in the hood. The Koreans know about this same struggle with possible nuclear holocaust on the horizon. This post goes out to all the n00bs that tried to 1v1 a tower at level 1 and died. I pour out a little liquor for you. R.I.P.

ure hella rasist nyegga