What i have to do to be able to join Axis clan?

Sora

Like the title said. I already register and activated my account in Axis clan. Right now, I am an Observing Member (rank in clanaxis). Is there any requirement I need to done before they invite me into clan in game? sorry for my bad English. Thank you!

At this point, from what I understand, you have to play to get in, it is getting really competitive and you have to be good enough to join. al though they are really good at including new people and teaching them so be sure to, as quidditch said, hang out in the axis arena chat and constantly ask about IHs. bring your A game though, play heros your comfortable with and be ready to prove yourself!

Like the title said. I already register and activated my account in Axis clan. Right now, I am an Observing Member (rank in clanaxis). Is there any requirement I need to done before they invite me into clan in game? sorry for my bad English. Thank you!

When we kick current members for whatever reason (inactivity, extensive bm) we hold a mini tournament to have members join and vote who gets in, or if you happen to be a very very spectacular player with a few heros we will probably prioritize you.

Thank you for all the information.. maybe i just give up because i think i not that good to join axis clan..good luck guys

I wouldn't give up. Even if you don't want to join but enjoy playing on a higher level than you can get from pubs just continue to join the Arena channel and get good, competitive games going. Its much better than pubbing and playing with ridiculously lopsided teams(though the occasional IH goes that way too...). You will learn at a quicker pace in this environment than a pub.

Thank you for all the information.. maybe i just give up because i think i not that good to join axis clan..good luck guys

You'll only get better playing with good players. If you really feel you arent that good enough (which all you really need is listening skills and an open mind) just try to play in partys with people, make a few friends try new things.

Clan Axis is very good dont get me wrong, but dont assume they are the only good AOS clan out there ;). Clan lAOSl is currently in the process of accepting new members. Visit www.clanaos.com to register and fill out an application form. We are very competitive and have beaten many of the members from clan Axis and BSL.....

Clan Axis is very good dont get me wrong, but dont assume they are the only good AOS clan out there ;). Clan lAOSl is currently in the process of accepting new members. Visit www.clanaos.com to register and fill out an application form. We are very competitive and have beaten many of the members from clan Axis and BSL.....

Is that a challenge? ;).

Sora: message me at neurotic 220 , we have members dedicated to helping people learn and mprove at AoS - we'd be happy to have you on board

Is that a challenge? ;).

Sora: message me at neurotic 220 , we have members dedicated to helping people learn and mprove at AoS - we'd be happy to have you on board

Ooh Gladiator, let's have a clan match! Would a team from AOS be available to play against Axis this weekend?

:D Glad I got your attention somehow, been trying to set something up with Neuro for some time but I guess were online at diff times. Ill talk to our players and see if we cant set something up this weekend. Were still looking to add quite a few members to our clan (currently at 15). Should be a good match! let me know when you guys would like to set something up and we will work it out.

Thank you for all the people who trying to help me out..right now im still practicing in public but i didnt improve that much compare to before..there are too many leavers every game. there always 3v5, 2v4, 1v5.,,barely have a good game...if who wants to help me out please add me and pm me! (Name: Sky 1574). Thank you!

:D Glad I got your attention somehow, been trying to set something up with Neuro for some time but I guess were online at diff times. Ill talk to our players and see if we cant set something up this weekend. Were still looking to add quite a few members to our clan (currently at 15). Should be a good match! let me know when you guys would like to set something up and we will work it out.

We will typically have 15-25 people online in the evenings so we can supply a team at anytime. Should be fun - keep us posted.