Anyone know who DrediO is?

mastercodes

You couldn't be more wrong

Okay how about that's how a lot CoD players think when they're pissed at someone? I swear every multiplayer match (though limited) I played in CoD I heard someone yell "1v1 me !@#$" at least once. Yes, it was stupid to say EVERY CoD player thinks that way.

Okay how about that's how a lot CoD players think when they're pissed at someone? I swear every multiplayer match (though limited) I played in CoD I heard someone yell "1v1 me !@#$" at least once. Yes, it was stupid to say EVERY CoD player thinks that way.

There is a difference between a good COD player and one that wants to 1v1:p As soon as someone in AoS or COD ask me to 1v1 it means I have already won:p

There is a difference between a good COD player and one that wants to 1v1:p As soon as someone in AoS or COD ask me to 1v1 it means I have already won:p

Haha true. Although I have CoD on Xbox so I'm guessing that most of the good CoD players are on PC.

In all games I have played, 1v1 is something that must be done in order to know who is the better player. And I think it is okay. It is a man thing from ancient times. Even warriors of china, their generals would square off 1v1 rather than fight with their armies to determine who wins. Duels by samurai etc. It is a testosterone thing.

Archived