Announcing Clan EUEU – EU Enemy Unknown

KinGofDaBerG

Good Day

So it’s time for me to release my newest clan to the world!

Since the death of my old Clan, The Just Clan, I have been stating that I would start a new clan and with the light of the Russian tournament a new clan has emerged call EUEU.

This is solely an EU clan (ONLY EU PLAYERS ARE WELCOME). We are looking to form two teams of the greatest EU players to ever grace the game and from these teams be the dominate Clan in AoS on EU maybe even the world.

We will participate in the fun of inhs when they are available, but will be looking to play with each other and mostly skrim against other team’s clans.

Team Roster so far:

• JustSAfrican
  • Diipadaapa
  • SayMyName
  • Lazerbeard/Corsa
  • Climax/Eesti
  • DarkSniper/Moxy
  • Yaldi
  • chob
  • residente

We are looking for a least 4 more players and a maximum of 9 more players, pm me if you’re interested.

Also to join part of our clan we looking for a person who is interested in streaming or casting showcase matches for our clan. He will form part of our clan and basically stream for us, if your interested let me know.

Also look a graphic designer to assist with a clan logo J

Plenty of things to come with our own ranking system, hopefully showcase matches against Clans such as Axis, and maybe even our name on the loading screen J it’s time to kick this competitive scene into overdrive!

F THIS!!! clan. I'm starting my own clan. Clan HUEHUEHUE. We accept anyone that doesn't call MIA, doesn't ward, steals cs from their mid as a support character and throws allies to towers with micro while I ff them to prevent an escape, and is willing to f up the team comp by picking a character they like selfishly. Also, If you're Brazilian it's a plus. If you got a Brazilian sister that's available then PM me. Also, bm is appreciated and encouraged. Since that defines the entire mumble/pub community, everyone is welcome, even African. We support those in favor of banning Quistmann as well as those who want Analog banned. Most importantly, we never ban.

Good Day

So it’s time for me to release my newest clan to the world!

Since the death of my old Clan, The John + Scrubs Clan, I have been stating that I would start a new clan and with the light of the Russian tournament a new clan has emerged call Super.

This is solely an EU clan (ONLY EU PLAYERS ARE WELCOME). We are looking to form two teams of the greatest EU players to ever grace the game and from these teams be the dominate Clan in AoS on EU maybe even the world.

We will participate in the fun of inhs when they are available, but will be looking to play with each other and mostly skrim against other team’s clans.

Team Roster so far:

• John
  • Brew
  • Soedenone
  • Shablagoo
  • Chob

We are looking for a least 4 more players and a maximum of 9 more players, pm Soedenone if you’re interested.

Also to join part of our clan we looking for a person who is interested in streaming or casting showcase matches for our clan. He will form part of our clan and basically stream for us, if your interested let me know.

Also look a graphic designer to assist with a clan logo.

Plenty of things to come with our own ranking system, hopefully showcase matches against Clans such as Axis, and maybe even our name on the loading screen ( even though we are from EU) it’s time to kick this competitive scene into overdrive!

oo John can I please join this super exclusive cool clan. I'm willing to take all the money I've earned at my job and move over to Denmark or Sweden so I can kick it with Tu or Eirik. I'll even help them make a bunk bed so we can be the bestest of friends forever. Of course you can come visit whenever you want when we have our "late night pillow fights." Full homo. Love, DOXthefox (No homo)

oo John can I please join this super exclusive cool clan. I'm willing to take all the money I've earned at my job and move over to Denmark or Sweden so I can kick it with Tu or Eirik. I'll even help them make a bunk bed so we can be the bestest of friends forever. Of course you can come visit whenever you want when we have our "late night pillow fights." Full homo. Love, DOXthefox (No homo)

Shab = Norwegian

Soed = Danish

Me = Swedish