Looking for a good Arcade game.

VasyaKot

The Final Frontier :P Hopefully HOTS patch didnt screw it up....

Island Defence is amazing, but the community is worse then AoS pubs and there is a kick button....

Yea, thats one of my pet peeves with Island defence, none of the "good" players let any of the new players stay in a game if they ask for help. They believe you should just join the game and watch them play to learn.

I enjoy my Desert Strike, though its starting to fall off since it hasn't been updated in like a year. So there's a few glitches but still fun.

Island Defense is also good, just look for open games and see what you can find.

@phyresis

The problem is that a noob wont know what to do, and when you tell them they mostly get annoyed and pissed. A noob can make it gg in 1 minute by building too much workers, not detting, or feeding mini.

its been years since i played ID but the community back then was very very good and nice to new players but i guess its the generations these days no respect

@phyresis

The problem is that a noob wont know what to do, and when you tell them they mostly get annoyed and pissed. A noob can make it gg in 1 minute by building too much workers, not detting, or feeding mini.

its been years since i played ID but the community back then was very very good and nice to new players but i guess its the generations these days no respect

Well, we are talking about the pub community here, I cant say anything for their IH community. But really if someone would just man up and tell them some of the basic things that arent covered by the game itself, like to build warning walls, and to detonate workers it would be a much more noob friendly environment.

Well, we are talking about the pub community here, I cant say anything for their IH community. But really if someone would just man up and tell them some of the basic things that arent covered by the game itself, like to build warning walls, and to detonate workers it would be a much more noob friendly environment.

what i could never understand about the game was basers was considered *easy* yet they are the toons that feed the most why not pick sentry where u can only make one worker instead of many

The reason why they are considered easy is because they dont need gold. The more gold you need to be succesful, the harder your character is. That is why basers are easy and something like sentry is medium. If you have a sentry with 0 gold, its kinda useless because of crappy walls. A baser with 0 gold still makes a base...

The reason why they are considered easy is because they dont need gold. The more gold you need to be succesful, the harder your character is. That is why basers are easy and something like sentry is medium. If you have a sentry with 0 gold, its kinda useless because of crappy walls. A baser with 0 gold still makes a base...

A baser with no gold make a crappy base unless ur zlot

meh its been so long since i played i doubt i still have an opinion (im going from old memorys) marine base was perma shap ling base wasnt to bad unless u stacked spines and zlot u could make a stalker base and bock entrnace when titan got to far in good a while cant really rember any other toons aside from DT which would ALWAYS be first blood in every single pub match

Warships is a fun game, as is Factory Ships. Random and Rage TD are both fun tower defenses, Squadron Tower defense being a harder and more strategic one. Desert Strike HOTS is always a fun game to play, and Cortex Roleplay gives you the ability to make your own units. Catch and Run is difficult to get to know but fun when you do.