Just Clan Rankings

KinGofDaBerG

The ranking is as follows (only the people who have played so far):

1. JustZero, 1W 0L, 2/0/6, main hero=Toxi

2. JustBooom, 0W 1L, 3/2/0, main hero=Rory

3. JustSeether, 0W 1L, 0/4/2, main hero=Drake

4. JustJoker, 0W 1L, 0/6/3, main hero=Shadow

Please post all results against and other Just member in an inh setting. State who you played against from the Just Clan and if you won or not, k/d/a and hero played. Please guys be honest about this, and try post all games not only the games you feel you did well in... If I find your being dishonest or selective about ur results, I'll remove you from the ranking system.

1-5 will be TeamA.

6-10 will be TeamB.

For any Just Discussion use the JustClan Assemble thread.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm I blame my team, all the great players do ;) also I learnt an important lesson that day when getting FB on Aellectris call miss and don't write a whole long story at how shap Aellectris is at this game :D hmm about the shadow I had to give you a head start buddy ;)

i think we should make something like a rating system:

every kill gives +3

every death gives -3

every assist gives +1

if you win the game, you get a bonus of +10

so you would get a rating for every game you play. and not only the kills would count, also the assists (some heroes like micro just rely on assists).

btw: i have to get used to java again, will try to write a program where you can put in our results and it clacs rankings and all on it's own.

Game 1 VS JustBooom & Just Seether win for me 7/7/X as Grunty can't remember the assists but I will check later

Game 2 VS JustJoker loss for me 7/10/22 as LZ

I was 11/6/20 this game playing cow. Loss

Other game vs JustZerO and diipa I recon. Was playing rory. Had 13/4/20. Loss -.-

I was 11/6/20 this game playing cow. Loss

Other game vs JustZerO and diipa I recon. Was playing rory. Had 13/4/20. Loss -.-

with the rating system of your beloved leader Kim Jong ZerO you would have a rating of +35 and +47. that shows, that you put much effort in your games, but your team just did not follow the idea of our beloved clan Kim Il Just!

tbh, i don't really like the idea of this rating system anyway. why not just have an A team and substitutes? african could pic the a team players just by observing IH games and looking at their performances. and he could also see what people play very often and what combos are working great for the team.

I think people should decide who are the best players. Kills and deaths or wins and loses mean nothing, really. You could have 1 kill and 10 deaths but still be the best hero in the game (good initiations, strategy, team leading in fights etc.) So yeah, we should invite specs and asc them to observe and tell their oppinion :)

i said i would write a program which organizes all of our stats for african. some functions:

- provides a game history (kills, deaths, assists, played hero, win/loss)

- ranking of all players

- add new players/heroes

- browse stats (what stats with what hero for example)

- easily feed the program with new stats: Select player, enter game result, save!

Update:

Program is now almost 75% done, there were some smaller issues troubling me, killed them now :-)

i think it will be ready to upload tomorrow or wednesday.

Copy Paste function: still some work to do. either it blocks selecting the text, or i can select the text, but also delete it :D

Archived