Cost: 315

Component of: KhalisWeaver.pngStabilizer.png

+4 Strength

+4 Agility

+4 Intelligence

Warp Shard

:WarpShard:

Cost: 1700

[Active] Teleport up to 7 units away. 30 second shared cooldown.

Hunter's Will

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

+15 Strength

+15 Agility

+15 Intelligence

[Active] Teleport up to 11 units away. 30 second shared cooldown. Cannot be used If bearer has recived damage in the last 5 seconds.

EXPLANATION OF ITEM:

This item will be used to fast enter in combat from a ambush place, or to chase running people. As you see, this can't be used to escape inmediatly from a disfavorable engage and so.

We have small hadron collider wich grants HP, time scale and stunt but it can only blink 7 units (after last patch). This upgrade of Warp Shard will be very interesting to see, as it has a lot of potential because 11 units blink it's really surprising, but it lacks of the survivality SHC gives... so this item will be risky but definetly interesting.

I think this item will be good in some builds, as lately, some heroes are making phantom menace to catch other heroes, this will make another option, and will make people learn more and better positioning.

Aren't 11 units teleport a lot? yes, they are a lot, and that's what makes this item interesting and worth the risk, but due to the anti-escape clause and the lack of survivality the item grant, I think it's pausible (Small Hadron Collider stunts the area so that makes you can't be silenced stunned etc. and grants a lot of HP that's why it's powerful in it's work)

I think the diversity of items, makes this game grow, and different builds in same heroes makes this game even better, so I think, we should try to create new items or improvements for base items.

PS. Maybie this item will be abusable with boros Bola, and people will scream to heavens, but I think the clause: Cannot be used if bearer has been in combat within 5 seconds. could be way too much disadvantage.

Environment Absorber

Components:

Neosteel Vestments

:NeosteelVestments:

+2 Armor

Mirror Plating

:MirrorPlating:

Cost: 425

+8% Spell Resist

Soul Engine

:SoulEngine:

Cost: 215

[unique] Gains a charge every time you kill a unit, up to 10 charges.

[Active] Consume all charges to restore 20 Health and 10 Energy per charge. 30 second shared cooldown (shared with Khalis Weaver).

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

Environment Absorber

Cost: 1645 (Total cost 2600)

+5 Armor

+10 % Spell ressist

[unique] Gains a charge every time you kill a unit, up to 18 charges.

[Active] Consume all charges to restore 30 Health and 17 Energy per charge. If 6 charges or more are consumed this way, Ambient Absorber creates a 2 unit radius shield around the bearer wich block 50% of incoming damage and grants debuff inmunity from any source outside the area for 6 seconds. Cooldown 40 seconds.

EXPLANATION:

I propose this item for games with a lot of ranged heroes in enemy team, to be an eficient item to counter a bit them, or for heroes with low range vs hard long ranged lanes. This item will be very interesting in tank builds, as it will block for 6 seconds 50% of physical and spell damage from outside the 2-unit-range bubble wich can be way very good to deal with some heroes, but this item will be very bad vs melee heroes per example. The shield will only protect yourself (or maybie everyone inside the minuscule bubble, but that will be abusable for heroes like Micro or Balrog wich has a bigger size) and only for incoming damage outside of the bubble, per example if cyprus uses ultimate on you outside and it has to deal 900 damage, it will deal 450 damage, but if cyprus gets close enough to you to be inside the bubble, he will still deal 900.

As this shield is very powerful, I used the soul engine unique, to balance it a bit, so u wont be able to use this good shield if you don't have enough charges, I increased the cooldown of the item up to 40, but I increased the amount of healing too.

This item will be a interesting item to have in a lot of games, and in others will be just not a good option (most like Barbed Plating). At first sight, the shield seems REALLY powerful, but the idea of the item is that, getting a shield against long ranged skills or attacks, but the shield wont do anything at melee range so ranged based heroes has de chance to avoid it, just attacking at melee range :) (try :P)

As the desing of the item and the working of the shield could be a bit hard, maybie the advantages and disadvantages, could change to fit properly, but I think the item itself it's fun and useful.

Braxis's Essence Stone:

This magical stone is imbued with the essence of the planet Braxis, It can frozen solid the bearer if the psionic aura of the bearer is altered.

New Item - Miscelaneous.

Cost - 1900

Active: (Can be set in autocast, while in autocast, Item will work as passive ability). For 3 seconds Turns the holder in a rock of Ice being unable to cast, move or being moved from the place, and reducing all income damage to 99%. If autocast is active, It will work as passive skill and any debuff applied to the owner will activate the item. (This item will cancel any active skill [martyr :P] as you cant cast or even activate or desactivate toggles while silenced, stunned etc.).

Cannot be weared with Super Heated Mantle.

EXPLANATION

This item is designed to counter heroes like Micro, Boros, Drake, Brine, Zeratul... the item itself is good against debuffs, but can be a double-edge weapon, as if you put it in autocast mode (passive effect) you will be frozen for 3 seconds every time you get debuffed, and that will leave you in a place stuck being able to be killed easily, in the other hand, you can active use the item to avoid being pulled, hooked, thrown etc. (you will be a valid target for Bola, hook, throw, planar void etc. you just won't move, that will help team too) and if you set it in passive, it will help a lot vs silences, stunts etc, but enemies could use that in their advantage too.

This item needs an animation of a rock of ice while in use (same like in HOTS campaing in the planet Braxis), and a freezing vapor animation around the hero while item is set in autocast (so everyone can notice that).

At the first instance I thought in this like a good ability to have in a new hero, but then I thought in people talking about micro OP and this kind of things, so I tought having this item, can please a lot of people.

The flavour desing of the item, it's quite clear :D it's a rock imbued with the freezing atmosphere of Braxis, and that's why it freezes people :P and of course that's why this can't be weared with Super Heater Mantle :P (for flavour, and OP aoe damage while u are taking only 1% damage no thanks :P)

To close this item, I have to say, that the bearer of the item, while frozen, will take 1% damage, as the item on autocast works as passive, if you get debuffed all the time, u will be frozen all the time, but enemy heroes will kill you anyway.

Abathur's Parasite:

Abathur has researched a new lineage of parasite. This zerg parasite makes the host more resistent and adaptable to the environment, but as a parasite, it takes some resources from the host, when the parasite can't take resources, it will die.

CONSUMIBLE (While used, the parasite will live inside the user, granting the host a better adaptation to the environment [bUFF]).

Cost: 800.

Drecreases debuff duration on the user by 30%.

Decreases the HP regeneration of the user by 50%.

Lost upon death.

*Hp regeneration, this buff won't affect to heals, lifeleech etc.

EXPLANATION:

This new consumible will be good to balance more the game in some situations, but wont disbalance the game at all. As it costs 800 and it's lost in death, this consumable is more designed for long games than in short terms. The item desing for flavour (:P) and for game, it's done to work in a well orientated way, as the consumable will work great in every hero, but tanks will get the disadvantage of the 30% hp regen less wich aded to Organic Caparace, will put the tank player in the decission of using it or not. In terms of flavour, I have to say, that the parasite (buff) will die when the hero dies, as it can't survive in a dead body. =)

Maybie, if you think the desing of this as a consumible will be definetly SO good, we can make it as a normal item, but I think in that case it will need to reduce debuff time up to 60% to at least worth the item slot, and maybie at higher cost and of course lost in death too.

This one is a anti-gank sistem :)

The concept of this item maybie it's a bit hard to develop, but I think the item will be useful and fun in concept to use.

Many of the terran units, has a light, a flashlight as part of the desing of the unit, I propose to use this flashlight (if you look at this units sample: Rory, you can see what i'm talking about).

Traveller's Goggles

Cost: 1000

User gain +4 sight radius

Unique: Grants the user the ability to see in high grounds and through thicket, in a cone in front of him

We will put the animation of the flashlight on the unit wich wears the item, and the invisible zones (cliffs, farm area sorrounded with grass) will be revealed to the player, if his hero has enough range of sight of course.

This will be a very good item for heroes like Rancor, Kerrigan, Rory or Maar per example to get some "extra aim" and not loosing target while he runs up to a cliff or so.

Spotlight

Required Items:

Temporal Plating x2

:TemporalPlating: :TemporalPlating:

Cost: 285 x 2 = 570

Anabolic Circulator

:AnabolicCirculator:

Spotlight 900 (total cost 1895)

+15 Intelligence

+4 HP regeneration

Active: Causes all enemy creeps and towers in a radious of 7 around the target to attack him for 5 seconds. (range of cast 5 - 6. cooldown 40s)

EXPLANATION:

Here I suggest a Item for weak heroes in need of help many times to survive, most of the time thoose heroes are casters or supporters, this item grants some HP regeneration, and some intelligence. I think this items fits perfectly insome heroes and builds, and I think it's not a OP item, but a fair one, and with a fun ability :)

The propose of this item, is to help weak heroes to flee in a hard situation, making ally creeps and towers focus one hero to make him retreat, other option for item, is just to prevent a tower to be killed so easy (when a hero is pushing a tower with a wave of creeps, just Spotlight him to make tower attack him so he should retreat), but it has many more uses: Erekul can use this to agro creeps to use better his E passive (use on himself), Rory can use molotov and use item to make creeps increase tic damage, even other heroes can use it to gather creeps in a point to use AoE skill there to max dmg.

I think this item could be fun and useful to have, the only thing I see that could be a disadvantage, maybie are trolls using this item to disturb allies... but in fact trolls just choose zeratul, micro etc. to troll better.

While it is an interesting concept, I'm afraid it just won't be worth it.

The stats of the item cannot compare to SHC - Time Scale is one of the rarest stats, so valuable to get, allowing you to break the speed cap and recharge abilities faster.

And we don't need an extra 4 units - we already have a stun on the SHC which is more valuable than a few extra units which are coverable by many abilities.

I think it would be better if it left a trap behind you and made you deal extra damage on next AA after coming out - the trap roots the target for a bit and you next AA can hurt them more, so it might be better for engaging with AA carries. In that case, base it more on weapon damage and speed instead. Maybe a ocelot's revolver + warp shard.

Components:

Neosteel Vestments

:NeosteelVestments:

+2 Armor

Mirror Plating

:MirrorPlating:

+8% Spell Resist

Soul Engine

:SoulEngine:

Cost: 215

[unique] Gains a charge every time you kill a unit, up to 10 charges.

[Active] Consume all charges to restore 20 Health and 10 Energy per charge. 30 second shared cooldown (shared with Khalis Weaver).

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

Environment Absorber

Cost: 1645 (Total cost 2600)

+5 Armor

+10 % Spell ressist

[unique] Gains a charge every time you kill a unit, up to 18 charges.

[Active] Consume all charges to restore 30 Health and 17 Energy per charge. If 6 charges or more are consumed this way, Ambient Absorber creates a 2 unit radius shield around the bearer wich block 50% of incoming damage and grants debuff inmunity from any source outside the area for 6 seconds. Cooldown 40 seconds.

I propose this item for games with a lot of ranged heroes in enemy team, to be an eficient item to counter a bit them, or for heroes with low range vs hard long ranged lanes. This item will be very interesting in tank builds, as it will block for 6 seconds 50% of physical and spell damage from outside the 2-unit-range bubble wich can be way very good to deal with some heroes, but this item will be very bad vs melee heroes per example. The shield will only protect yourself (or maybie everyone inside the minuscule bubble, but that will be abusable for heroes like Micro or Balrog wich has a bigger size) and only for incoming damage outside of the bubble, per example if cyprus uses ultimate on you outside and it has to deal 900 damage, it will deal 450 damage, but if cyprus gets close enough to you to be inside the bubble, he will still deal 900.

As this shield is very powerful, I used the soul engine unique, to balance it a bit, so u wont be able to use this good shield if you don't have enough charges, I increased the cooldown of the item up to 40, but I increased the amount of healing too.

This item will be a interesting item to have in a lot of games, and in others will be just not a good option (most like Barbed Plating). At first sight, the shield seems REALLY powerful, but the idea of the item is that, getting a shield against long ranged skills or attacks, but the shield wont do anything at melee range so ranged based heroes has de chance to avoid it, just attacking at melee range :) (try :P)

As the desing of the item and the working of the shield could be a bit hard, maybie the advantages and disadvantages, could change to fit properly, but I think the item itself it's fun and useful

While it is an interesting concept, I'm afraid it just won't be worth it.

The stats of the item cannot compare to SHC - Time Scale is one of the rarest stats, so valuable to get, allowing you to break the speed cap and recharge abilities faster.

And we don't need an extra 4 units - we already have a stun on the SHC which is more valuable than a few extra units which are coverable by many abilities.

I think it would be better if it left a trap behind you and made you deal extra damage on next AA after coming out - the trap roots the target for a bit and you next AA can hurt them more, so it might be better for engaging with AA carries. In that case, base it more on weapon damage and speed instead. Maybe a ocelot's revolver + warp shard.

The problem with that you say, is you will make any hero turn in Zeratul (Q) if you give additional damage, and the effect of rooting I think will make item so OP, The +4 units range added to item, it's really a good addition as you can be in a location that your enemies wont have vision of you, and the extra +4 unit range in a radius blink of base 7, actually is more or less like doubling the distance, and that's why I "nerfed" my own item.

This desing of item is supossed to hunt heroes fleeing, or heroes farming alone (or without good support) in lanes, or people jungling and the item itself can compete with phantom menace as a catching item. (Phantom Menace is good to flee too, and this item, if you are running and not incuring damage, a 11 unit blink is just a life)

Jumping from 11 distance unit (where foe wont have vision) believe me that worths the money, and I think it don't need to do anything else to worth it, but, of course, I can be wrong, but I think the Idea could be fine, and definetly warp shard needs another different upgrade :D

Braxis's Essence Stone: This magical stone is imbued with the essence of the planet Braxis, It can frozen solid the bearer if the psionic aura of the bearer is altered.

New Item - Miscelaneous.

Cost - 1900

Active: (Can be set in autocast, while in autocast, Item will work as passive ability). For 3 seconds Turns the holder in a rock of Ice being unable to cast, move or being moved from the place, and reducing all income damage to 99%. If autocast is active, It will work as passive skill and any debuff applied to the owner will activate the item. (This item will cancel any active skill [martyr :P] as you cant cast or even activate or desactivate toggles while silenced, stunned etc.).

Cannot be weared with Super Heated Mantle.

Well, let me explain this item :)

This item is designed to counter heroes like Micro, Boros, Drake, Brine, Zeratul... the item itself is good against debuffs, but can be a double-edge weapon, as if you put it in autocast mode (passive effect) you will be frozen for 3 seconds every time you get debuffed, and that will leave you in a place stuck being able to be killed easily, in the other hand, you can active use the item to avoid being pulled, hooked, thrown etc. (you will be a valid target for Bola, hook, throw, planar void etc. you just won't move, that will help team too) and if you set it in passive, it will help a lot vs silences, stunts etc, but enemies could use that in their advantage too.

This item needs an animation of a rock of ice while in use (same like in HOTS campaing in the planet Braxis), and a freezing vapor animation around the hero while item is set in autocast (so everyone can notice that).

At the first instance I thought in this like a good ability to have in a new hero, but then I thought in people talking about micro OP and this kind of things, so I tought having this item, can please a lot of people.

The flavour desing of the item, it's quite clear :D it's a rock imbued with the freezing atmosphere of Braxis, and that's why it freezes people :P and of course that's why this can't be weared with Super Heater Mantle :P (for flavour, and OP aoe damage while u are taking only 1% damage no thanks :P)

To close this item, I have to say, that the bearer of the item, while frozen, will take 1% damage, as the item on autocast works as passive, if you get debuffed all the time, u will be frozen all the time, but enemy heroes will kill you anyway.

Thanks for reading and posts!!

New Item:

Abathur's Parasite: Abathur has researched a new lineage of parasite. This zerg parasite makes the host more resistent and adaptable to the environment, but as a parasite, it takes some resources from the host, when the parasite can't take resources, it will die.

CONSUMIBLE (While used, the parasite will live inside the user, granting the host a better adaptation to the environment [bUFF]).

Cost: 800.

Drecreases debuff duration on the user by 30%.

Decreases the HP regeneration of the user by 50%.

Lost upon death.

*Hp regeneration, this buff won't affect to heals, lifeleech etc.

This new consumible will be good to balance more the game in some situations, but wont disbalance the game at all. As it costs 800 and it's lost in death, this consumable is more designed for long games than in short terms. The item desing for flavour (:P) and for game, it's done to work in a well orientated way, as the consumable will work great in every hero, but tanks will get the disadvantage of the 30% hp regen less wich aded to Organic Caparace, will put the tank player in the decission of using it or not. In terms of flavour, I have to say, that the parasite (buff) will die when the hero dies, as it can't survive in a dead body. =)

Maybie, if you think the desing of this as a consumible will be definetly SO good, we can make it as a normal item, but I think in that case it will need to reduce debuff time up to 60% to at least worth the item slot, and maybie at higher cost and of course lost in death too.

This one is a anti-gank sistem :)

The concept of this item maybie it's a bit hard to develop, but I think the item will be useful and fun in concept to use.

Many of the terran units, has a light, a flashlight as part of the desing of the unit, I propose to use this flashlight (if you look at this units sample: Rory, you can see what i'm talking about)

NEW ITEM

Traveller's Goggles

Cost: 1000

User gain +4 sight radius

Unique: Grants the user the ability to see in high grounds and through thicket, in a cone in front of him

We will put the animation of the flashlight on the unit wich wears the item, and the invisible zones (cliffs, farm area sorrounded with grass) will be revealed to the player, if his hero has enough range of sight of course.

This will be a very good item for heroes like Rancor, Kerrigan, Rory or Maar per example to get some "extra aim" and not loosing target while he runs up to a cliff or so.

Lol I dont remember researching this, anyway I think unless its late game you shouldnt spend 800 on that... Its pretty expensive! More than elixir and near to 3 pots

=) but you have to think the effect it's very good too, and as I said in the original post "this consumable is more designed for long games than in short terms" so yes, you are total right :D

hahahahaa u made me lol.

It's a long time that I don't post around here, and I actually lost my old forum account. In the terms of the Items, i'm trying to make them useful but not so OP... I remember when I suggested a item to refresh all cooldowns (not so hard to think about it, I think there was one item like that in DOTA) ... it was fine, seemed balanced, then old Ihan crystal appeared and yep... it was OP =(

Another item :P

Spotlight

Required Items:

Temporal Plating x2

:TemporalPlating: :TemporalPlating:

Cost: 285 x 2 = 570

Anabolic Circulator

:AnabolicCirculator:

Spotlight 900 (total cost 1895)

+15 Intelligence

+4 HP regeneration

Active: Causes all enemy creeps and towers in a radious of 7 around the target to attack him for 5 seconds. (range of cast 5 - 6. cooldown 40s)

Here I suggest a Item for weak heroes in need of help many times to survive, most of the time thoose heroes are casters or supporters, this item grants some HP regeneration, and some intelligence. I think this items fits perfectly insome heroes and builds, and I think it's not a OP item, but a fair one, and with a fun ability :)

The propose of this item, is to help weak heroes to flee in a hard situation, making ally creeps and towers focus one hero to make him retreat, other option for item, is just to prevent a tower to be killed so easy (when a hero is pushing a tower with a wave of creeps, just Spotlight him to make tower attack him so he should retreat), but it has many more uses: Erekul can use this to agro creeps to use better his E passive (use on himself), Rory can use molotov and use item to make creeps increase tic damage, even other heroes can use it to gather creeps in a point to use AoE skill there to max dmg.

I think this item could be fun and useful to have, the only thing I see that could be a disadvantage, maybie are trolls using this item to disturb allies... but in fact trolls just choose zeratul, micro etc. to troll better

As I suggested HERE: I'll try to make a item with a "Quest reward" to help the late game scale, and punish a bit teams turtleing:

Proof Of Valor:

Required Items:

Emerald Mox

:EmeraldMox:

Cost: 475

Sapphire Mox

:SapphireMox:

Cost: 400

Total cost 3500 (875+2625)

+ 320 Health

+ 430 Energy

Passive: Whenever you or your team kill Aeon or Daggoth, Proof Of Valor get 1 or 2 stack respectively.

Active (Only usable if item has 6 or more stacks): When you use Proof Of Valor, it will dissapear, granting the user permanent +65 INT, STR and AGI.

Note: This item wont get any charge if this item is not in the inventory.

So, here we have a near useless item, wich cost a lot, but with a very good effect if we can make him proc.

As the item cost 3500, this wont be abusable at the early game, and as Aeon and Daggoth has a set respawn time, this item will be hard to be abusable, that's why the effect is great for end-late games, and will make the difference.

This items (or items with this desing) will make game more interesting, as map controll will be more valuable, and bosses will worth it even more.

Maybie I over exceed with the cost, and the requirements of the items (as I really don't want to make any OP item) but we can just set in community the stats of the item in order to make it worth and not OP, as I think this kind of items will be really useful to have.