Bleeding effect

Letherl

I personally find it bull that when you attack someone and deal your damage they run away with 5hp, so I think if you have less that say 15hp all natural healing regen stops (but you can still be healed by egon, mendy, health pot, etc.) and you take 1-2 damage a second until you heal or die. This would give you a chance to live with 15 hp but it also doesn't totally deny that hero who took out 99/100 of your health.

I personally find it bull that when you attack someone and deal your damage they run away with 5hp, so I think if you have less that say 15hp all natural healing regen stops (but you can still be healed by egon, mendy, health pot, etc.) and you take 1-2 damage a second until you heal or die. This would give you a chance to live with 15 hp but it also doesn't totally deny that hero who took out 99/100 of your health.

GREAT IDEA! But I swear to god I will rage and call someone a flobing lucker if you escape with 29-15 hp and not 14 which enables bleeding.

Why do you want that? I mean, is part of the game if someone survives with incredibly low hp, if I scape and survive with 8 hp why the hell I should have 8 seconds to go pool or die?

You're raynor and you ult someone with 20% hp and they happen to run off with 3hp? Rather than being denied the kill when you where at the right time, place, and position to get the kill you should be awarded it, not have your enemy escape laughing with 3 health.

I'm not saying anything drastic I wouldn't do a bleeding effect on 100 health just something small like 15 health, I'd even be okay with 10 health.

You're raynor and you ult someone with 20% hp and they happen to run off with 3hp? Rather than being denied the kill when you where at the right time, place, and position to get the kill you should be awarded it, not have your enemy escape laughing with 3 health.

I'm not saying anything drastic I wouldn't do a bleeding effect on 100 health just something small like 15 health, I'd even be okay with 10 health.

Tbh this wont ever happen, unless you target a tank

At lvl 6

Your killshot does 333 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 1665.

At lvl 11

Your killshot does 537 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 2685.

At lvl 16 3742,5

Your killshot does 748,5 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 3742,5.

For scale here is micro's hp scaling (no items but micro ulti): 1460 at lvl 6 2110 at lvl 11 2820 at lvl 16

At each point you do more dmg then their hp at 20%. So I suggest targeting non tanks as raynor instead of making a butthurt thread.

Well aware of this not being the point, but bleeding is useless people will just cry if someone survives just above bleeding point instead.

Maths

lvl 6 Base INT at lvl 6: 73

150+100% INT + 50% bonus dmg from ulti =333

lvl 11 Base INT at lvl 11: 108

250+100% INT + 50%bonus dmg from ulti = 537

lvl 16 Base INT at lvl 16 + 1 Y: 149

350+100% INT + 50% bonus dmg from ulti= 748,5

I ignore items on both side, aswell as spellresist + dmgamp from non ulti sources

How are you denied a kill if you didn't kill them? In that situation all that happened was Raynor didn't do enough damage. This is taking an awesome escape away from the fleeing individual. If someone nearly escaped and moments later died by some whack bleeding effect it would be 10x more infuriating than any other aspect of this game. If you want that kind of damage play Stetmann and spam Q.

But what I mean is... it's part of the game, bad luck is bad but good luck is good, and it's nice when you run with 9 health...

Timing and positioning do not guarantee you a kill, they just increase the chances of you getting one. If your target escapes with 3 hp then it's just bad luck for you, you need a bit more damage. I don't see how bringing your target down to 3 hp makes you deserve the kill, I don't follow your logic.

Tbh this wont ever happen, unless you target a tank

At lvl 6

Your killshot does 333 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 1665.

At lvl 11

Your killshot does 537 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 2685.

At lvl 16 3742,5

Your killshot does 748,5 dmg (not factoring mark, talents or spellresist). They had 20% hp meaning full hp was 3742,5.

For scale here is micro's hp scaling (no items but micro ulti): 1460 at lvl 6 2110 at lvl 11 2820 at lvl 16

At each point you do more dmg then their hp at 20%. So I suggest targeting non tanks as raynor instead of making a butthurt thread.

Well aware of this not being the point, but bleeding is useless people will just cry if someone survives just above bleeding point instead.

Maths

lvl 6 Base INT at lvl 6: 73

150+100% INT + 50% bonus dmg from ulti =333

lvl 11 Base INT at lvl 11: 108

250+100% INT + 50%bonus dmg from ulti = 537

lvl 16 Base INT at lvl 16 + 1 Y: 149

350+100% INT + 50% bonus dmg from ulti= 748,5

I ignore items on both side, aswell as spellresist + dmgamp from non ulti sources

I was giving an example, was the first thing that came to my head... gosh.

I personally think that health regen is already somewhat underpowered and giving it a delay after taking damage like this would make it even worse.

Bleeding is a cool style, though, in my opinion -- I personally would like to see this kind of mechanic incorporated into a hero. Attacks could suppress health regeneration for a period of time and other abilities could have additional on-hit effects that synergize with the bleed.