Clan Axis Arena

Neurotic

Clan Axis is hosting a private group called the Clan Axis Arena.

Because our clan is actually full, we have 23 people on the "waiting" list, but the last thing we want to do is just exclude people, so:

Clan Axis Arena

• Is open to all registered players on clanaxis.com (both prospective members and current members)
  • Is staffed by [Axis] members who will invite you to Axis in-house games, hold one-on-one training sessions with you, and help organize IH's between those in the group
  • Peak time: PM Hours (After 6pm Eastern)
  • Average Axis Members Online at Peak Time: 20-30
  • Average Axis Staff in the Arena Group: 2-5

If you have questions, message me: Neurotic (220)

clan axis OP

there more organized and play more ih's then mumble

Pubstomp way more often tho :(

Can't remember when last I saw any of the mumble IHers. I think last time was with Eternity a couple of months back, where he came in, died 2 times, then left, apparently due to IH invite.

Meanwhile dem Axis boys are seen ever week, morever always pick IH-worthy team comps (better actually, since half their heroes would be banned usually) so I am left with no choice but to pick some tryhard hero, get my average 2.5 kdr, then surrender as soon as 25 min mark hits, by which time my team is down a good 20 kills and all towers.

Pubstomp way more often tho :(

Can't remember when last I saw any of the mumble IHers. I think last time was with Eternity a couple of months back, where he came in, died 2 times, then left, apparently due to IH invite.

I see IHers in pubs from mumble slightly more often now. Although it may have a reason since we just finished an IH and we joined the moment they said they were pubbing :O. The best part about pubbing vs other mumble people you normally play with is that you can go your troll terrible build comp, feed off their nooby team mate and then troll saying your item build is OP [Flare gun + Olympic torch + Blue Gene + Valors Manifest on Biotron as first items]. <---- That shiz is OP. The sad part is, since the person you continously kill is a noob and they notice your skills are better than their own skills, they will probably copy your build LOL.

This thread is what's wrong with the community. i.e. Psyght and Whaletits

Please do not refer to 2 indivuals comments as a reflection of the community. U will always encounter resistance or ill intent when trying change things for the better. I for one am really impressed at what u have accomplished with ur clan, as once a clan leeader I know how hard it is! Keep up the good work and hopefully one day, the Just clan cqn reform and challenge till then see u in the brokentier tournament!

This thread is what's wrong with the community. i.e. Psyght and Whaletits

Scrub life paradise is a clan, i don't believe that whale was trying to bm you, psyght on the other hand i don't know. Personally i think that its great that there is a group other than mumble that is getting more people involved with the game. The more groups the better. And the mumble vrs axis matches are always fun :)

I appreciate these last few responses. I honestly was baffled when I read the first few responses because there seems to be a lot of pent-up angst towards me / Axis.. Our members are told never to BM or troll and if they do, let me know and they're gone. I apologize psyght if you had bad experiences playing against some of our parties.. but your post didn't postulate any solution to the issue, nor did it elucidate what issue you're referring to..

The way I look at it - all of us are playing the same game and we all deserve at least an ounce of respect for doing so. Skill is all relative. You can't have a winning team if you drive away all the contenders. Axis is just an umbrella name we give to a group of AoS players.. I don't see myself as any better than the worst AoS player of all time - all I'm trying to do with this clan is create a thriving AoS community.

And fyi, on the weekends, we literally have non-stop IHing from 3pm-midnight, 10-13 IH's a day during the peak days. When an IH is done, we all return to the channel and no one BMs each other or makes excuses.. we all GG and then try again. Yes, maybe it's not as serious as mumble v mumble IH's, but the first priority is to make it fun for everyone who plays. If it gets too serious and people stop having fun, then the community dissipates.

And as for my AoS skill level, I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably average.. I have good games and bad games.. I play for fun, just as you guys do. I honestly couldn't care less if Axis wins tournaments or wins IH's - I just want our members to have fun and enjoy the game - it's up to them to decide how they want to do that; and if that means they want to be "pub stars" "IH noobs" or whatever you want to call them, then so be it.

Thats a great mentality to have an fair one at that, thats probably why ur clan is thriving so much! Thouh if I could male any suggestion it would be to get more compettive, we all want a competitive community, bring ur teams and challenge other teams once u start doing this u will see a large amount of competitive clan forming to challenge for being the best. I agree though playing with ur clan and forming that bond is extremely important and I feel u habe done that successfully, Im just saying get out there and assert ur dominance as u are the top clan atm, nnpw show everyone ur teams are just that! Im excited to see what happens :)

Psyght is usually playing LoL with me, q-boo, itsthatguy, and maybe edge.

(Q-Boo isn't an inhouser, he just logs onto mumble to play LoL.)

I lose to pubs, y u make me feel so bad :(

Can I say that I've never pubbed stomped full premade 5 with super try hard heros? no, ive done more than my share, but as ive come to play agianst other good kids, and actually testing my skill level, i realize how unfair it is to party in pubs, and i havent had more than me and 1 other person in an aos pub in awhile, anyways, good point neurotic, I retract my statement. I will stop bming axis members

I appreciate these last few responses. I honestly was baffled when I read the first few responses because there seems to be a lot of pent-up angst towards me / Axis.. Our members are told never to BM or troll and if they do, let me know and they're gone. I apologize psyght if you had bad experiences playing against some of our parties.. but your post didn't postulate any solution to the issue, nor did it elucidate what issue you're referring to..

This is why I rarely post on these forums neruo.

Thanks psgyht

Can I say that I've never pubbed stomped full premade 5 with super try hard heros? no, ive done more than my share, but as ive come to play agianst other good kids, and actually testing my skill level, i realize how unfair it is to party in pubs, and i havent had more than me and 1 other person in an aos pub in awhile, anyways, good point neurotic, I retract my statement. I will stomp bming axis members

Thanks - friendly bm is fine and rivalries are healthy to an extent. We're cool

Please do not refer to 2 indivuals comments as a reflection of the community. U will always encounter resistance or ill intent when trying change things for the better. I for one am really impressed at what u have accomplished with ur clan, as once a clan leeader I know how hard it is! Keep up the good work and hopefully one day, the Just clan cqn reform and challenge till then see u in the brokentier tournament!

Do not talk shap please.

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/2838-rip-just-clan/

Oops double.

But having just read the rest of the topic, seems this new clan is respectable. They may not be as good as the 'ihers' of old, but at least they have regular Ih games without adult tantrums every 15 mins, BMing your own team and then venting again at the other side.

All i can say is you have a really annoying tassadar player. :)

aside from that your clan is good for the community. I hope you guys go far and get on mumble would be mice to play against/with you again sometime.

Is the really annoying tass TheGrapist? Grap is No longer in Axis sry for confusion