CHANGE LOG

7/20/12

Lessened his Psionic Buster mana drain.

Increased WPN damage from Void Charge into 100%

Increased INT scale for Unstable Lash

Added a set amount of AGI for Void Charge

INTRODUCTION

Archonic.Draxel

Draxel was a special zealot, able to fight with Psiblade and focus his inner psionic power. When he was developing a psionic connection, a memory crystal(much like Zeratul’s) accidentally fell on Draxel, memories from different protoss templars were merged to him. He became a new being, capable of summoning illusions. Although he was in the form of an Archon, he can use different high templar and dark templar attacks.

Strength – 18/3 per level

Agility - 30/8 per level

Intelligence – 24/6 per level

Learns Skill 1, Skill 2, Skill 3 and Ultimate

Attack range of 4

Movement speed of 3

HERO INFORMATION

Affiliation: Chaotic Good

Role: Ganker/Carry

Theme: Anti-Hero, Damage type

Archon with added design

Archonic.Draxel

Starting Hitpoints: 500

Starting Mana: 320

Starting Damage: 45

Starting Armor: 4

HERO ABILITIES

Illusionistic Body

Every time Draxel uses an ability, his physical form is slightly intangible causing his evasion increases by 11% for 7 seconds. Stacks 3 times.

This ability allows Draxel to gain a few precious seconds of attacking while evading some attacks.

Psionic Buster

Draxel shoots an energy beam that damages and drains a single enemies HP and MP.

Level 1 - Deals 75+25% INT damage and drains 10% mana

Level 2 - Deals 95+35% INT damage and drains 15% mana

Level 3 - Deals 125+45% INT damage and drains 20% mana

Level 4 - Deals 175+55% INT damage and drains 25% mana

Effective against single opponents.

Energy Cost: 70/95/105/125

Cooldown: 15 secs

Range: 4

Skill 2 Icon

Void Charge

Draxel teleports behind his opponent, dealing damage and gaining additional AGI for a short time.

Level 1 – Deals 50+ 100% WPN DMG and gains 10 AGI for 4 secs

Level 2 – Deals 65+ 100% WPN DMG and gains 20 AGI for 5 secs.

Level 3 – Deals 85+ 100% WPN DMG and gains 25 AGI for 6 secs.

Level 4 – Deals 115+100% WPN DMG and gains 35 AGI for 7 secs

His finisher or self initiator.

Energy Cost: 70/95/105/125

Cooldown: 20 secs

Skill 3 Icon

Unstable Lash

Draxel lashes out his energy, dealing minor damage and slows the opponent.

Level 1 -Deals 20% INT and slows enemy’s movement speed by 7%. 4 secs

Level 2 -Deals 30% INT and slows enemy’s movement speed by 14%. 5 secs

Level 3 - Deals 40% INT and slows enemy’s movement speed by 21%. 6 secs

Level 4 - Deals 50% INT and slows enemy’s movement speed by 28%. 7 secs

Chasing/initiation skill.

Energy Cost: 75/95/105/125

Cooldown: 20 secs

Ultimate Icon

Power Overwhelming

Draxel, when low in health (30% and below), unleashes his hidden powers and immensely damages an opponent. After that, he heals HP.

Level 1 – Deals 150+100%INT. Heals 25% HP.

Level 2 – Deals 300+100%INT. Heals 50% HP.

Level 3 – Deals 400+100%INT. Heals 75% HP.

His ulti serves him right. Although deals an immense amount of damage, he only targets a single enemy.

Energy Cost: 70%

Cooldown: 1 minute

Tell me what you want to improve/nerf/anything else!

Ok, so here are my assessment:

1. Is he agi type? I assume so but just wondering

2. The passive is fine, judging by his cd length

3. The q seems to drain a bit too much percentage of mana, might want to decrease that and increase health damage slightly.

4. W should keep 100% weapon damage scaling at all levels, and maybe make it so that the agi buff afterwards is a set amount, it could become pretty overwhelming late game if you stack agi. Also, maybe adjust damage slightly

5. Make the E do a greater percentage of his intelligence at all levels, its underwhelming and maybe make it a set amount of slow, and what is the duration?

6. The ultimate confuses me, can he only use it when he is less than 30% health? because it is way too weak for it to work like that, if thats the intentions, make it do some more damage.

Overall, good idea, just needs tweaking and it should work out well.

15 second cooldown for draining 45% of mana!? That's absolutely insane, you can make dustin useless in 15 seconds by zapping him then zapping him again. Faster if you build timescale.

It should be more like 5-10% mana, or maybe 5% mana with (+70% INT) or so extra.

EDIT: Also your spells should probably have the same INT percentage scaling, so it's +70% in for every level, not 40, then 50, then 60, then 70, etc. INT isn't supposed to be useless early on for damage.

Ok, so here are my assessment:

1. Is he agi type? I assume so but just wondering

2. The passive is fine, judging by his cd length

3. The q seems to drain a bit too much percentage of mana, might want to decrease that and increase health damage slightly.

4. W should keep 100% weapon damage scaling at all levels, and maybe make it so that the agi buff afterwards is a set amount, it could become pretty overwhelming late game if you stack agi. Also, maybe adjust damage slightly

5. Make the E do a greater percentage of his intelligence at all levels, its underwhelming and maybe make it a set amount of slow, and what is the duration?

6. The ultimate confuses me, can he only use it when he is less than 30% health? because it is way too weak for it to work like that, if thats the intentions, make it do some more damage.

Overall, good idea, just needs tweaking and it should work out well.

1.Yes

2.thanks

3.lessened

4.done although didnt get AGI part

5. done

6. increased damage

The agi part that i meant was that instead of a percentage of Agi, he gets a set amount (maybe not this but 7 extra agi for X seconds) Percentages just makes it impossible to judge and it will become too good late game.

The agi part that i meant was that instead of a percentage of Agi, he gets a set amount (maybe not this but 7 extra agi for X seconds) Percentages just makes it impossible to judge and it will become too good late game.

Done

Passive could make Towerdiving too much of a viable option since towers are currently effected by evasion.

I think it would be a waste of mana to do this, as you will be dropping multiple spells at once...

But, it would be annoying if someone did this, I think the best counter would just be to make towers never miss (this is also a problem with vergil's trick)

evasion build ! -> void steppers + time splitter and a ghosting gharb. @_@

ANNDDD plus damage build.. we got a new shadow BUT he has survivability problems. Evasion + damage= Anti Hero. Has no skills for farming..

Archived