DOX

Fumbles

where you at my negro?!

-who are the mods? is the forum still a fascist state?

-how OP is raynor/erekul now or has redhydra found a new hero to continually buff?

-who's the best player in EU

-who's the best player in NA

-who's the actual best player in NA

-does dox still play LoL, the easiest moba of them all

-is revolution still an emo kid

-is pally still 12

-does quistmann still have the most peaceful voice on mumble

-is eternity still a fob

-does crazysoldier still think flacco is the best qb? LOL $120 million gg scrub

-where's my canadian flobtoy, peas? i haven't even played dota with him in awhile.

UPDATE ME

A1) Dox is MIA

2) Adamantium, Banzai, Quistmann, Midknight, Wrath, JustSAfrican (+admins) | Yes, the forum has not changed very much except Banzai is less apparent

3) Erekul seriously broken, Raynor is still super wtf gankable and does nothing but spam silence until late game

4) I have no idea

5) Whale/Highdrater

6) Dropdon

7) Yes

8) No

9) He's 14, not sure if counts

109) yes

11) idk, probably

12) Probably

13) He vanished

You're welcome.

I'm actually two channels below you half the time on mumble when I come on for ten minutes every day. Just give me the new broken character in aos and I'll look amazing. Isn't that how it works anyway? Of course I'm not very liked by this generation for my trolling ways and dislike for the top players attitudes who no one steps up to when they make basically shap on the other mumbles, but this has already been discussed by long term banned danish player soede. Zzzz. I guess at least I have the remaining 4.0 community with me in lol from the na side every now and then... and the millions of players for endless competition without having to discuss captains, picks, and the game before for 40 minutes. Funny I was just thinking about your drunk ass two days ago fumbllllez. Why so n00b? Peas has vanished as well. Only marche is left now for me...

That was last season. Time to claw my way to platinum. Wait... they have brackets in dota? I thought you had some W/L ratio nonsense. Technically everyone not pro should be about .500 if they're in the correct bracket.

Not exactly, even in the highest bracket you winrate isn't only a function of your skill level. It can also depend on those factors for example :

- do you stack ?

- who do you stack with ?

- which mode do you play ?

- which hero do you pick ?

- what server do you play on ?

- what time do you play on ? (only a factor for high diamond)

etc

edit : the platinum scrub is directed at me dox, basically diamond is top 1% and platinum is 2% to 16%, since I am in the top 2% but still platinum Brew likes to remind me of it very frequently

edit 2 : rankings and percentiles were only visible for 2 days 2 months ago, so they are probably different now

edit 3 : if that wasn't clear enough I'm suggesting I'm probably diamond now

Yea it's the same way in LoL. The way that I look at it is you will always be a .500 player because you're supposed to be challenged. Sometimes you get screwed with disconnects, trolls etc. and it takes you longer to move up or you get lucky and the opponent get the bad luck so you move up to a rank you don't belong in, otherwise you keep winning until you're challenged. It's like when you flip a coin and you get heads 10 times in a row. That doesn't change the fact that you'll have a 50/50 chance of getting a tails the next time around. If you flip the coins enough then you get to the .500 mark with heads/tails. However, if you're pro like the top .001% (we have a league similar to GM status in sc2 called challenger for LoL) then you go beyond the coin flip example... I guess we'd call that a loaded coin when you're on that level... or Tungvu T1 (even though he maxed at the platinum's equivalence <3). However, if you want to truth. It doesn't really matter because that's individual skill, which always has a cap of course, but how many times can you say that 1 man single handedly carried a game in a team game that wasn't a pub? How well you function in ranked 5v5 play is the real test. After all, its easy to "win/lose a lane," but it's much harder to have what it takes to win the game. =) P.S. Hi Soede!

1v5ing is much more frequent in dota than lol, generally from what I hear at a semi-competitive and competitive level lol teams snowball more than dota (meaning comebacks are not as frequent as in dota), and heroes snowball much more in dota.

I don't know where you put the cap but I know a lot of non-pro players that have more than 55% winrate over a very large sample of games. I'm only guessing but I'd say the top 0.25% is above 55% wr for sure, and this is way more than pro-players.

We have this thing called /surrender. That might help skew the stats a little bit in comebacks since you don't have a choice in when the game ends. I'm sure you've been in the situation where your team gets raped/outplayed/outclassed in every fashion and then out of nowhere the enemy team makes that one crucial mistake where you just come back and win. In LoL, we obviously have the option of just surrendering when we get fed up with a game. I usually try not to surrender in ranked games if I can help it, but every now and then even I get fed up with a team and surrender.

Yea it's the same way in LoL. The way that I look at it is you will always be a .500 player because you're supposed to be challenged. Sometimes you get screwed with disconnects, trolls etc. and it takes you longer to move up or you get lucky and the opponent get the bad luck so you move up to a rank you don't belong in, otherwise you keep winning until you're challenged. It's like when you flip a coin and you get heads 10 times in a row. That doesn't change the fact that you'll have a 50/50 chance of getting a tails the next time around. If you flip the coins enough then you get to the .500 mark with heads/tails. However, if you're pro like the top .001% (we have a league similar to GM status in sc2 called challenger for LoL) then you go beyond the coin flip example... I guess we'd call that a loaded coin when you're on that level... or Tungvu T1 (even though he maxed at the platinum's equivalence <3). However, if you want to truth. It doesn't really matter because that's individual skill, which always has a cap of course, but how many times can you say that 1 man single handedly carried a game in a team game that wasn't a pub? How well you function in ranked 5v5 play is the real test. After all, its easy to "win/lose a lane," but it's much harder to have what it takes to win the game. =) P.S. Hi Soede!

That's the way you look at it but you are supposed to blame ELO hell conviently ignoring the fact that the other team has a higher chance of getting trolls and baddies if you, as you claim, are not one.