New Patch Kerri

Siunne

I'm sorry guys... I have to tell you, from my most sincerely and objetive view:

After the ultimate patch, when the new Kerri arrived, a lot of ppl have demostrated to us that is the new abusive, OP ulti hero of the game.

In fact, I know ppl that is not playing again 'cause of the abusive use of Kerri and the ez kills she gets. Some will claim: "Is always OP at the beggining.... we have to tank her and gank... we need to foccus..." an all that shap... BUT, let's hear to the ppl and see some statistics.

Kerrigan old players, as I was (even if I'm actually a user of more Int heroes) love her status, but we know she needed an update... but, objetively, this was TOO MUCH guys. Now, she needs a buff... and a serious one.

An "Str-Int Hero" that uses an ulti with 2 secs. cooldown looks more like an abusive Unix than that old Kerrigan essence we were all used too. Don't missunderstand me. I love she. Is a great character, but... the game will still be broken and more ppl will abandon it and feel unsatisfied if she isn't fixed asap.

From my most humble and objetive view, as a Kerrigan player (the old version one), please look at her, take some minutes to review some issues, see some replays and balance the abusive abilities, like her Ulti (without even said that it also creates a LOT of lag when there's a swarm of broodlings casted). The idea of those broodlings is great, DON'T MISS IT, but... I think it should be limited.

WE NEED A KERRIGAN, NOT A "BIO.like-UNIX.like FUSION HERO", like she is now.

Greetings! and GG's

the new kerri isn't bad. she dies like everyone else, the only thing that can be strong is her passive for killing a hero. 25% seems to be to much. I killed a drake in a 1v3 fight, I was about dead and healed for about half my hp. besides that with all her broodlings when cow uses a move and has skills in echo it does massive damage. think 40 broodlings echoing 60 damage that's skill damage plus 2400. broodlings are easy to kill and that's the only thing that makes her strong is if you don't kill them off. kinda like Garamond and his ultimate.

uh, are u saying shes weak? or strong? or what.

Yep, I couldn't understand either, but I think he's saying it's OP cause she is totally OP... at least double or even triple cooldown from ultimate cause it's way too OP... just go troll INT and check... imba R spam... it's like maar on crack xD

-Make kerrigan not use mana, but a small percentage of max/current hp on spellcast.

-I expected to be dying of lag due to massive amounts of broodlings, but that it doesn't touch my fps for some reason. However, the actual ult hit is annoying. Especially when nitrogen retrofit gets involved.

-In the lane, past level 6, she is like a v5 biotron on crack....... wave is nuked in seconds, tower is swarmed and soon dies too. Farming/ Pushing ability too strong.

-Passive makes jungling too easy

Not going to lie while R is spammable, its really really weak. Int kerri is hardly OP it takes a good 10-20 shots or more late game do do anything at all and people can dodge it pretty easy.

I ran tests on it and the scary build is actually weapon damage and crit kerri atm as those broodlings pack a punch.

However they are semi balanced in fights in that you cannot kite while using them, you pretty much have to lock onto a hero and keep attacking them if you want the broodlings to stay on them, when you move they come back to you. Their attacking is sorta derpy and doesnt all apply at once often they mill about or block pathing.

In all honestly kerri is baller for killing creep and towers atm, but teamfight wise her damage is not really that great unless she has a target that isnt going anywhere. Thats why many people try to triple or quad slow to add more use to her. She also is much easier to pick off, she has no bone armor to stop damage or massive AOE to send people running so its easy to punish her for being out of position.

Everyone's complaining Kerrigan is now OP, and I can't see why.

Her Q is far weaker if you're going for the proper weapon damage / crit build, since INT is NOT that useful with R and Q. It's far better to stack weapon damage or grab some crit items.

I actually hate the new broodlings. Not because they're bad, but bone armour WORKED with Kerrigan, buffing her damage and helping her survive. Now, she gets a bunch of derpy broodlings. While the damage over time is very nice, bone armour worked better, in my opinion.

Her W is fine, excellent as usual.

R? What is this piece of crud I see before me? This isn't what Kerrigan was for. I don't think I even need to explain why I hate this in comparison to her old Ult. If you're trying to make her INT, then KEEP THE OLD ULT. Weapon damage? Upgrade her weapon damage with her ult! Turn her into Primal Kerrigan or something! Don't make it a tiny AoE damage, with a few weak summons!

Now, she needs a buff... and a serious one.

kerrigan UP

sure he says that

but then he also spews this shap out

After the ultimate patch, when the new Kerri arrived, a lot of ppl have demostrated to us that is the new abusive, OP ulti hero of the game.

An "Str-Int Hero" that uses an ulti with 2 secs. cooldown looks more like an abusive Unix

please look at her, take some minutes to review some issues, see some replays and balance the abusive abilities

so which is it

Uhm, I'm thinking in broodlings... they have collision on pourpose? I think they shouldn't have collision, it's kinda lame while you try to kill kerrigan with crackling and your E hits broods :P

Dark its the same thing when u go to snipe cracking and you hit a ling instead of him. all heroes with pets create a some kind of barrier. as Garamond runs away and vorpal cast lance, a svc is created at that time and lance hits that instead. the thing with the broodlings where I do agree they can do great damage vs the buildings they block each other. as in you can only get so many stacked on a tower. so if they change just her they need to do it with all pets. but then you create the problem that they are untargetable. I know that's not what you mean but that is what your saying.

• 1 month later...

I've been playing karri a lot... It's way to fing easy to get kills with q early game it's to strong.

Brood pings cause lag and the heroic passive is to strong as well.

Needs a q early dmg Reduction without a doubt. Late game it's fine.

Heroic passive is just... For lack of better words. Wow

The only thing that seems to be 'too much' to me is her passive. Kerrigan just doesn't die. Her sustain is too good, I think. Perhaps instead of the instant refill that it seems to be, make it more like the talent or a potion. She gets the same ehaling/regen she does now, just make it over time instead of instant.