Stop flobing the game

PhoenixRajoNight

Kerri is now AA Tank With DoT unlimited adds and the best tower killer now. Fix the flobing game and stop flobing it over with new unbalanced chars.

I think bio, queen, unix, and mk would disagree about her being the best tower killer. Toxi and boros both have DoTs on their AA's and how is she a tank other than that she is a str hero? Right now kerri is prolly too strong but this kind of post doesnt help anything.

Kerri is now AA Tank With DoT unlimited adds and the best tower killer now. Fix the flobing game and stop flobing it over with new unbalanced chars.

O wow a whole 30-60 extra DPS so broken.... it does 150+50% int over 6 seconds so assuming 400INT you would do less than 60 extra dps. NOT a big deal. Only real benefit is nitrogen retro procs on attack since as far as I can tell it does not stack just refreshes the count on each hit.

the broods seem pretty strong in terms of melting creep waves etc but they are also retarded and take forever to attack targets, screw with pathing, and cant be controlled. Using them in fights can be tricky unless you plan to stand still (they come back to you when you are moving). She is great at mauling creep waves and fighting towers now simply because those do not involve moving. She is however much weaker in teamfights overall as far as I can tell (lacks a big damage output unless you have Stars/BHM to take advantage of ult) and has to stay locked onto target for broods to kick in. She doesnt have bone armor + leech to keep her from dying if she gets out of position now, so its much easier to pick her off and she cant just press R and have everyone flee/die.

Overall she feels weaker honestly (outside of her stupid good farming) and is not nearly as good of a tank as she used to be but she does come in handy for dealing with creep snowball. Feel free to share some replays if I missed something

O wow a whole 30-60 extra DPS so broken.... it does 150+50% int over 6 seconds so assuming 400INT you would do less than 60 extra dps. NOT a big deal. Only real benefit is nitrogen retro procs on attack since as far as I can tell it does not stack just refreshes the count on each hit.

the broods seem pretty strong in terms of melting creep waves etc but they are also retarded and take forever to attack targets, screw with pathing, and cant be controlled. Using them in fights can be tricky unless you plan to stand still (they come back to you when you are moving). She is great at mauling creep waves and fighting towers now simply because those do not involve moving. She is however much weaker in teamfights overall as far as I can tell (lacks a big damage output unless you have Stars/BHM to take advantage of ult) and has to stay locked onto target for broods to kick in. She doesnt have bone armor + leech to keep her from dying if she gets out of position now, so its much easier to pick her off and she cant just press R and have everyone flee/die.

Overall she feels weaker honestly (outside of her stupid good farming) and is not nearly as good of a tank as she used to be but she does come in handy for dealing with creep snowball. Feel free to share some replays if I missed something

Bone Blade is now FAR less effective at early game pressure, too, on AA builds, and the lack of weapon damage scaling means she is not really nearly as effective as she was before - another Jakk now, int weapon damage mish mash hybrid thing.