Doxthefox

Skydie

Thank you. Without the support from all the try hards in the community that hate me for trolling the crap out of them until they rage into submission none of this would have been possible. I'd like to thank soede who couldn't be here tonight because the man is holding him down. Banzaiguy for not permabanning me yet. Peas for being the best teacher ever! My boy marche who gets no respect for the work he has done and still contributes. My foreign lol supporter and T player tungvu. My boys divine rdunn and castlebravo for being there every time I want to see how bad the game has become in a troll pub game. Croc my protege troll. My Spanish boys take ray and residente and doom by association for having one of the last remaining channel I feel welcome in. The guy who invented the term T1 that sparked a millions debates over who's the most popular player vs. Who's actually good. Sky die for being a fellow "euro" troll. Juanjucho who has been excommunicated by the new mumble community. Eliwan and midnight for being extremely nerdy. My favorite black guy and most likely the only one left in Adam. Quistmann for being a generally cool guy. The remaining euro trolls in chob and brew of course. That boii adversary for being so bm. Eternity for being the worst Asian player I've ever seen ;). Crazysoldier for being a punk ass troll. Fumbles if he ever returns for being drunk while posting and you the fans of the forums!

A player from my era. Terrible player but a pretty chill guy. He chills in mumble by himself and used to have pictures of hot Brazilians chicks as his avatar.

he also never used push to talk and ate like a flobing pig, and all you heard was mass mouth smacking, .... or his mother yelling at him etc.. i know of at least 10 people that perma muted him

A player from my era. Terrible player but a pretty chill guy. He chills in mumble by himself and used to have pictures of hot Brazilians chicks as his avatar.

I think I remember that avatar on Mumble. Kinda dodgy when I'm innocently griefing on Mumble and I accidently come across such pictures, just as someone enters the room.