hello im diipadaapa!

Diipadaapa

Word is Diipadaapa isn't going away for two weeks, but African hacked his account to use as an alibi while he gets rid of his body. African is the top rated AoS player in Africa (and probably only), so that's kind of like a star athlete right?

There's also a rumour about what he did to the body before he got rid of it. Either he got hungry and ate bits of him, or he removed the loin cloth and...

There's also a rumour about what he did to the body before he got rid of it. Either he got hungry and ate bits of him, or he removed the loin cloth and...

This is a serious allegation. I think African should have his mod powers stripped and a full investigation on the possible disappearance of Diipa should be conducted. In the meanwhile, his mod powers should go to.... lOvOl.

This is a serious allegation. I think African should have his mod powers stripped and a full investigation on the possible disappearance of Diipa should be conducted. In the meanwhile, his mod powers should go to.... lOvOl.

The appointment of IOvOI would be a potential risk to the integrity of the character guides section, I can imagine him editing every guide to include obligatory Organic carapace

The appointment of IOvOI would be a potential risk to the integrity of the character guides section, I can imagine him editing every guide to include obligatory Organic carapace

I can live with that. We're talking about avenging Diipa's life here! Sacrifices have to be made, even if unintended consequences like... the star treks and organic carapace becoming the only 2 items in the game.

But I thought this is how Diipa died,

JustEnergy, on 27 November 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

Hi I'm pretty sure a lot of people know me but I've finally got caught,not by syphilis (that happend ages ago), but by the Police.

So I hereby announce my retirement from life (after getting it on with every SCII charachter apart from Sarah Kerrigan (she's female!). I'm finished.

I remember going up against diipa's ass where I raped him 1v1 from behind :floblogic: Apparently he was butt-hurt.

Btw I love tits. MANtits

Here is the thread where the confession was made. http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/2076-retire-from-wol-and-aos/page__hl__diipa