terrain response

doxthefox

As my lol crashed today I decided to play a few games of aos. I went mid with my standard drake and went up to last hit my creep and then... my character ran back to his turret. I then tried to pluck the opponent and drake ran to the corner and plucked way off. I think you guys have a major issue with the terrain in mid and probably other areas on the map. I noticed it in bot lane as well on the protoss side. Luckily after four uninstalls I defeated the lol rads script error and went back to playing a game with fully functional terrain. Wrath fix this and you'll be my hero the next time lol crashes and I don't feel like laddering on sc2.

<3 dox

I only spoke with residente about this briefly yesterday but you can see for yourself if you go mid or bot and attempt to lance or try and move to certain spots from the divider of the terrain and river. Similarly at bot when you try to lance or move to where the creep would naturally meet at not tower. If you see me on mumble later like 5 et then I guess remind me to upload since I'll forget and probably just play lol.

I think I figured it out. It's as Residente pointed out. The lance is bugged. If you have the lance preset on the q (the first part of the lance command) like i pretty much always do when I'm in range, then it messes it up the pathing when you try and move sometimes. I did try and contact quist(quits? lololol)mann yesterday but you guys were setting up a standard 30 minute lobby ih, and then LoL got fixed. If I'm on mumble and anyone cares enough then hit me up tonight.

Apparently I'm not permitted to upload this kind of file. After watching the replay, I think all you would say is that it's a bad drake missing plucks and fail last hitting. It's hard to tell how the character responds from just looking at it honestly, but you're probably just better off thinking i'm making it all up since I can't prove it right?