Dota 2 IH match?

Legacy

Don't think anyone is active on English forums from the people that played sotis/aos.

edit : I don't think you have a good understanding of the number of people playing this game, this is not a game like aos where everyone knows everyone. Besides inhouse leagues and scrims between established teams (that are extemely elistist and hard to get into) there isn't a lot of inhouses going on

I know that I said it was ok to discuss other games in general chat, but organizing inhouses for DotA 2 in the AoS forum is kinda pushing it. I'd rather you discuss this on the DotA 2 forums instead.

Out of curiosity though, how many of you guys are actually active on the DotA forums as well?

what exactly is the problem with discussing it?

what exactly is the problem with discussing it?

Organizing events for a game in the forums of another game is pretty bad mannered don't you think? Especially if the games are of similar nature. Pretty sure the DotA/LoL forums wouldn't appreciate it if somebody created a LoL/DotA inhouse thread in there.

You are presenting it in a way that has nothing to do with reality, it's just that even though some people play less aos than before they still feel they are part of the community and they want to play with the people they discovered mobas with. You are confusing forums like playdota where most posters have <15 posts and forum likes aos where everyone has been posting for a while and where we know each other.

edit : basically the way I see it this is more of a community site than the way you see it I guess

I know that I said it was ok to discuss other games in general chat, but organizing inhouses for DotA 2 in the AoS forum is kinda pushing it. I'd rather you discuss this on the DotA 2 forums instead.

Out of curiosity though, how many of you guys are actually active on the DotA forums as well?

Should we make an experiment and try? For science (and pissing ppl off)!

Well when we did do it we did it during the summer when more people were on, and I might also like to add that soed can suck it cause in those inhouses I carried mid and anywhere.....

We can play some 1v1 mid for fun if you want pally. And if someone organizes games with aos players I'd gladly join.

edit to prevent double-posting : tree is a flobing shap hero

Treant is amazing :/. He heals towers! He makes you invisible! He holds everybody in flobing place for 3.75 seconds, for no blinks, spells, or attacks. It isnt a channeled ability either! People just build him wrong.

In all cases, i will take treeant as my support for the lane.

Treant is amazing :/. He heals towers! He makes you invisible! He holds everybody in flobing place for 3.75 seconds, for no blinks, spells, or attacks. It isnt a channeled ability either! People just build him wrong.

In all cases, i will take treeant as my support for the lane.

Too bad supports will just cast spells not caring about roots and carry mantas/bkbs away.