Rewards

Wrath

I'm curious to hear what kinds of rewards/unlocks you guys would like to see for playing/winning AoS games.

Some ideas include achievements, badges (like ladder badges), skins, and pets.

Non tournament colours like Gold, Silver, etc, but colours like green for making, idk 20k assist, yellow for denying 15k creeps... and also skins, for example mercenary skin for darpa, the new hots zerglings for crackling, roach, vespus... BLUE MANDRAKE you know :D

SKINS

ICE MANDRAKE

FIRE CAIN

ACTUAL PIRATE LZ

ASSASSINS CREED ZERATUL

BRINE IS A BEAR

RAINBOW VORPAL

RULE 62 MARINE KING

TINY LEO TAMING CRACKLING

SEXY MEDIC

FAT NOVA

SEXY NOVA

FAT MEDIC

GENTLEMAN MICRO

FLUFFY BALROG

BOROS IS PATRICK STAR

PENTHOS AS DRONE

PENTHOS AS SCV

NON/SEMI ZERG KERRIGAN

I could keep going and going.

More 'heads' like the current fruit ones maybe? But yes skins would be very cool :3

Could also have unlockables where your hero leaves a trail behind, or has an aura around it of fire. Or a rainbow..

Alternative HP bar borders/names? Gold border, could even change the colour of the actual bars maybe..?

Alternative ability looks? Like a flaming toilet for Cow, Queen's Ultra has bunny ears etc.

More 'heads' like the current fruit ones maybe? But yes skins would be very cool :3

Could also have unlockables where your hero leaves a trail behind, or has an aura around it of fire. Or a rainbow..

Alternative HP bar borders/names? Gold border, could even change the colour of the actual bars maybe..?

Alternative ability looks? Like a flaming toilet for Cow, Queen's Ultra has bunny ears etc.

You played Runescape xD? But yeh vapour trail is awesome. Alternate colour schemes for heroes would be nice too, like a white shadow or a black and red Cyprus.v

if you could give an aeon/levi portait or mb one with a red hydra on it. it would be awesome. but atleast i don't believe blizzard will support this.

We wouldn't be able to give any rewards that would appear on Battlenet outside of an AoS game. I'm talking about rewards for in the game.

Hmm. You could make them based on your hero, where say you could change the colour of vergil's dimensionshashes to say.. Red? If he had gotten 150 triple kill ultimates. Things like that.

Also, i like the idea of level'd up borders and hp bars, that would be cool :D.

Only problem is the banks... Which you would have to make it really difficult to change.

Achievements, titles. Maybe alternate skins for getting certain achievements say x number of kills with certain hero or x number of wins.

If you wanted a lot of stuff you could have a list of achievements per hero say 3-5 perhaps with tier levels. number of wins/kills/ or specialty like get triple kill with Remote mines (Jakk)

seems like there could be a lot to do there

I deffinately want some of the new skins, we have a whopping 3 new kerrigan models, (ghost w/gun ghost w/o gun and primal) and two new models for ultras, hydras, roaches, zerglings, mutas, and all the other primal models, plus a shapton of other things to boot, if only we could add in these types of skins...