Easy RU Tournament: Just for Fun!

Raphael

Easy RU Tournament: Just for Fun!

Hi all!!!

Tournament Dates and Times:

The tournament will start on the Saturday 6rd of April 2013 till the Sunday 7th of April 2013.

The tournament will begin at 19:00, Moscow time, or 16:00 Paris time, or 15:00 London time on the Saturday and at 15:00, Moscow time, or 12:00 Paris time, or 11:00 London time on the Sunday.

General Information:

The tournament will be team based, you need a team to enter. If you don't have a team but you want to join the tournament, you will be placed in the recruiters section, where Captains can pick from the players there, to full up their team, in no way does being a recruiter mean you are in the tournament, you will need to convince a captain to pick you. I have no say in how team are made this is up to the captains.If a team loses a player, they have have an option of replacing them, up to two replacements. After that, the team is disqualified, No Member of another team can replace a missing player of another team.5 members per team.The banning system will be draft picking (Tournament mode). Four Global bans per team, following this system:

T1Ban

T2Ban

T1Ban

T2Ban

T1Ban

T2Ban

T1 pick1

T2 pick 2

T1 pick 2

T2 pick 1

T1Ban

T2Ban

T1pick 1

T2 pick 1

T1 pick 1

T2 pick 1

Auto-ed Heroes/Items:

Kerrigan, Egon.Stetman, Omega.Starscream

Auto-Banned Acts:

Brine using his Q on towers.S-H-dodging, This will only effect, the indiviual doing it, not the team. The replay will be watched by myself and if the offender is found guilt he will forfeit his position in the team. his team shall also forfiet the competition unless a suitable replacement is found.Warp-Bola/ImpactDial-Bola, Backdooring, Maar porting with creeps (at attack towers) are allowed.No Pool Plucking is allowed.If there are any bugs not listed here please contact me and I will add it here, withholding any bans and abusing them during the tournament will result in disqualifaction from the tournament.

Drops/Disconnection:

If there are drops during game, the teams may wait 5 minutes for the dropped player to return. If he doesnt return, an agreement must be made between the Captains, but for a general guideline is if 10 minutes of play has past, and said player drops, you should not remake. Before 10 minutes, it will be ok to reset the game. Ultimately, its up to the Captains in what actions they would like to take.A team may continue to play if there players drops, if they chose to.

General:

There will be no spectators during the games, no exceptions. Only Streamers, Casters and Tournament managers are allowed to spectate. I will also spectate certain games.No one will be allowed into a teams mumble channel, once a game is underway, only the streamers or Me are allowed in. If I find a player doing this I will remove them from the tournament, no exceptions.If a team does any of the following: Bad manners, debating the rules of the tournament, rage-quitting or personally insulting your team or another team, the team in fault will be disqualified, no exceptions.

Pauses:

Each Team will be allowed a maximum of 2 pauses a game. These pause have a maximum duration of 5 minutes, if over this, the team that asked for the pause forfiets the game.When requesting a pause ingame, type pp in the All chat and the enemy team must pause immediately. If the pause is in the middle of a team fight, or is unsuitable for any of the players at the time, the game must stablilze before said team pauses. Once the pause is made a reason must be stated why the pause occured, and for the duration everyone must wait patiently.Once the person who requested the pause is able to play again, he needs to state so in the All chat, and the enemy team will unpause.In the act of a ninja-pause (Pausing without letting anyone know why), the offender will be kicked from the tournament and the game will be forfeited. No exceptions.

TournamentSchedule:

Each team will playe against each 1 time. We will have a tight grid.For example 3 games on Saturday for every teams and 3 games on Sunday for every teams. After 2 teams, who scored the most victories will have participate in final BO3.

Tournament Prizes:

The prize will be the status!

First place in the tournament - extremely strong team!

Second Place - Good team!

Third place - Loser! =)

How to Sign-Up:

If you have a team, Post in this thread your team of 5 or 6, who the Captain is and TeamName, the example below is shown:Zeratul (Captain)ParadoxParadoxMoNaHRusMafiaTeamName: ParadoxP.S.Because the organizer of the tournament - FaTnOObRaF welcome light-to medium-strength teams!

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 4th April 2013. No teams will be excepted after this.

Phentos OP? you must be kidding. The hero with the worst ult in the SotIS/AoS history is autoed and OP shaps like Micro doesn't.

Tell me why Phentos is OP

I have with this characters on the Public 30 to 5, generally. I'm too lazy to explain why he is OP. Let it be this hero in auto in my tournament.

I won 95% of my pub games playing as phentos. Last time I lost was me n sloer vs john,brew and climax, that were dying for 30 minutes ultil climax finally got taser and killed both of us twice. I agree that is hard to counter him, he is extremely tanky with a huge aoe dps, and late game u spam 5 w every couple of minutes

I have with this characters on the Public 30 to 5, generally. I'm too lazy to explain why he is OP. Let it be this hero in auto in my tournament.

And I can get 30-0 with Garamond, and that doesn't make him OP. And if this is YOUR tournament you have to explain why the heroes are OP, it's your duty.

If you are the tournament host, laziness is not allowed.

what is with the unwarrented hate. he is doing something for the community and again people are being ungrateful. i shall get a team for this tourney and it will be fun.

if you need any help pm me and i will do what i can. Im sure i can get red to let me organise mumble with team channels for you and stuff.

I agree this residente guy is completly and unnessesary bm.

just so you know the dropper rules and subs came from the league i tried to run. so don't give him too much credit

And why did thou make such dropper rules? *Cough*Chronic Yaldi dropping syndrome*Cough* <3.

GL with tournament Raph. I think it will be a success, them Rus are a lot faster organising/carrying out tournies. Also they get angry when draft takes over 2 mins :) Perhaps some of our NA brethren should come to EU and see for themselves what Rus IH games are like, it would be a nice new experience.

Ok people, no need to get into a character balance debate here. If he wants to organize a tournament, he's free to auto whatever hero he pleases. If his tournament falls on its face because he made bad choices in that regard, he's entirely accountable for it. No need to derail the thread.