Fix Drake , Thanks

Hogwarts

Its been this way from day 1 but ffs fix the bug where drake can kill him self, its a little ridiclious when your about to get first blood and it pops up "xxx" killed his self..

not to mention all the other money lost.

When a tower got a kill it used to go to the protoss or zerg team as a whole. " but even thats bug when it says 300 minerals has been divided to the "xxx" team it really doesnt no player gets the money it just goes no where"

but now when a tower gets a kill and there is a hero near or the hero did damage then that hero is awared with the kill.

Seriously Fix this issue

p.s. wrath get to work

Why don't you just learn to lasthit the hero, lol? It is intented and added skill required for the drake, to potentially deny himself like that.

its clearly not intended lawl no hero should be able to perfom that task, its silly that garamond can kill his self with his towers but its more diffcult to do in a fight

its perfectly balanced that a hero who out played a drake in lane is denyed first blood cause the drake pressed w thats nearly 400 minerals just taken away and the hero is given a poor 90 instead for the assist

but im not going to argue semantics with you cause u just gona troll

But why wouldn't it be intented, though? I understand it is frustrating to play again people denying themselwes - I mean I'we played against Pudge mid numerous times, and it kan be fuking infuriating when he denies himself and robs you of the firstblood... But it is just an issue of the ability to lasthit him. In DotA any Pudge who is not shainstunned will attempt to time the tik of Rot to kill himself, like I assume all drake players will attempt with martyr as well.

The DPS is not that high, and I find it a welkome skill requirement :)

Remowing it would be akin to remowing the ability to lasthit towers... Oh wait!

Also, I hawe to ask, did Red kreate Drake? I mean I'm pretty sure Drake has been hanging around for a lot longer than Red has been in sharge of balanse, Naturally his brother may hawe told him it is not intended, making it indeed unintentional, but just like ewery other heroes of the earlier wersions (3.0 and before) Drake was modelled on a DotA hero, where the ability to deny himself was an intended part of the game.

urite

anyways quidd

drake suicide is... pretty much just part of the game lol. no other hero can do it, but why should every hero be like every other hero?

i don't know anything about the tower issue that you are talking about.

im not saying every hero should be like every hero,

i just think its a broken mechanic and should be fixed if its intended or not.

obv if the drake was out of battle for 5 mins and left the skill on like a retard and died it shouldent give a hero kill but in the middle of a team fight and he is using the skill for damage he should not be able to deny his self like that, when he is taking damage from multiple sources,

im not saying it happens every time but it happens enough to be an annoyance

that is the point of this thread and my issue

When a hero dies to a tower and the kill goes to the protss or zerg team it says something like

"xxxxx" was killed by the protoss encampent and the protoss team was awared 500minerals split etc... those minerals never actualy go to the toss team ,

and when a tower used to last hit a hero it gave the tower i.e the toss/ zerg encampent the kill intead of the hero doing the damage, but now this is not the case. the tower only awards the kill to the encampent if no hero is around to cause damage etc..

im not sure i understand what your talking about for the towers.

it would be a bug, that if there is no other hero around to get the assist/that has dealt damage recently, a tower will give the kill to encampment, where it seems (i haven't verified) that the minerals just vanish into smoke

however if a hero is there for an assist/has dealt damage, then the tower will give them the kill instead

now if a player suicides, he denies kill money/exp, but any assisters still gain assist money/exp

what is the complaint here? that towers getting kills should count same as suicides? (like LoL?) or that suicides should count same as towers getting kills?

im not sure i understand what your talking about for the towers.

it would be a bug, that if there is no other hero around to get the assist/that has dealt damage recently, a tower will give the kill to encampment, where it seems (i haven't verified) that the minerals just vanish into smoke

however if a hero is there for an assist/has dealt damage, then the tower will give them the kill instead

now if a player suicides, he denies kill money/exp, but any assisters still gain assist money/exp

what is the complaint here? that towers getting kills should count same as suicides? (like LoL?) or that suicides should count same as towers getting kills?

When a tower last hits a hero, and there is a enemy hero near by that dealt damage to the hero that died the hero who dealt damage gets credit for the kill even tho he didnt last hit , This should be the same for drake is my point,

I have no issue on the tower it self or how it works my only complaint about towers / creeps is if the kill goes to the camp the money vanishes

i was using the way the towers were changed as a refence to how drake should be changed in my opinion, from what i understand it used to be back in the day if the tower got the last hit, it got the last hit no matter what , but now it gives credit to near by hero

i hope this helps the barrier were faceing

Na it should stay the same stop careing about oh he killed him self... I look at it as a trade off he does burn damage to him self why shouldnt the drake be able to kill him self.

Seeing as he burns his own life away to hurt others around him so ya I think he should be able to kill him self cause of that fact, I for one have no problem lasting hitting the drake sure some times he kills him self big deal u still get the ast an exp as well, its not like your not getting exp or cash for it then u can cry about that.

What I use to do with shadow back in the day kill him self with vortex if time rite was fun as hell cause I know people that are stats hores goes what the hell that should be my kill u cheater an so on fun times doing that to them.

So can i say that people that heal just in time glich as well cause it didnt give me the kill? should we ban the pots an other heals cause we do not get the kill from those? lol

Im sorry but dumb stuff like this is annoying when time could be spent more on hmm how to make the game better then just worrying about stats.

Na it should stay the same stop careing about oh he killed him self... I look at it as a trade off he does burn damage to him self why shouldnt the drake be able to kill him self.

Seeing as he burns his own life away to hurt others around him so ya I think he should be able to kill him self cause of that fact, I for one have no problem lasting hitting the drake sure some times he kills him self big deal u still get the ast an exp as well, its not like your not getting exp or cash for it then u can cry about that.

What I use to do with shadow back in the day kill him self with vortex if time rite was fun as hell cause I know people that are stats hores goes what the hell that should be my kill u cheater an so on fun times doing that to them.

So can i say that people that heal just in time glich as well cause it didnt give me the kill? should we ban the pots an other heals cause we do not get the kill from those? lol

Im sorry but dumb shap like this is annoying when time could be spent more on hmm how to make the game better then just worrying about stats.

Rofl im not some silly pubstar who only cares about stats and raiting lawl. Dont assume...

I just think the mechinc is horrible and should be changed, not for the reasons you have stated above

Last time I remember, all heroes with summons can deny themselves. It's actually fairly easy to self-kill with Unix's marines if a surprise attack goes horribly wrong. I guess Queen could do something silly as well, like popping an ultra to stun the enemy hero when she's on the edge of death and letting it last hit her while he's stunned.