Talents.

Magma

In alot of topics im seeing people say they go 11/14 (standard) I'm pretty sure whaletits introduced this in his (zera?) video.

But later on he said there was a glitch that u can do 10/15 (what i do)

I find it better.

So just incase people dont know

I'll drop the knowledge bomb.

:D

Which brins another topic ... is 0/10/15 (and all its variations) a bit overused? Any stats?

If yes, does that mean that Offensive tree needs buff and/or final/last talents in each tree need buff (so ppl have incentive to go full tree talent build)?

Ya i actually would love a offense tree buff, but its just that almost every hero can be "offensive" late game, but the early game is the harder part so u want regen and hp etc. which isnt out balanced by the late game or early game benefits of the offense tree

See now I don't understand why people so consistently go 0/11/14 all the time.

I use the offensive tree all the time - my carry builds are usually 16 / 0 / 9.

I love the extra leech, weapon damage, time, etc. - I enjoy doing damage, and oftentimes I rely on positioning rather than items or talents to keep me alive in game. Glass cannon builds are fun lol

@PanHybrid: I usually get Madness (9 / 5 / 11) as Chuck because not getting it is silly; especially for the Attack Damage opening.

Additional 22 Spell Damage, anybody? ;D On top of dealing an additional 15 Physical damage for a few seconds? That's pretty useful at the start when you're dealing 150% Weapon Damage + 15 Spell Damage and Weapon Damage in Physical damage on each "power-attack".

But I really don't have much use for the offense tree other than that. Of course if I have the points I get Hunter's Edge but that's because it's actually useful on every hero. e_e

Archived