Poor Wrath

Legacy

I would not make a good moderator. :P Thanks for the support though, haha.

Agreed, Wrath is doing a fantastic job as a dev and I think we saw during the UI episode that he is very passionate about what he does so that's why it's better if he sticks with developping and lets others moderate, given those are two distinct tasks.

I do think he deserves a mention in-game if there isn't one already though.

Agreed, Wrath is doing a fantastic job as a dev and I think we saw during the UI episode that he is very passionate about what he does so that's why it's better if he sticks with developping and lets others moderate, given those are two distinct tasks.

I do think he deserves a mention in-game if there isn't one already though.

Yeah, I would like to think chob should be a moderator on the forums perhaps. He would make a great moderator in my opinion, with only few ties to some factions in the community, making it a lot less biased.

I think the admins should consider it, so we can cut down on the scrub and up on the pro.

Yeah, I would like to think chob should be a moderator on the forums perhaps. He would make a great moderator in my opinion, with only few ties to some factions in the community, making it a lot less biased.

I think the admins should consider it, so we can cut down on the scrub and up on the pro.

Chob mod? hmm. hmmmm. European Approved! DOX Approved! Creator denied! 2/3 is pretty good right?. Too bad the only vote that counts says no. Give the mod spot to someone who has no ties to the community... Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

I say bring in the next random guy that signs up for the site!

Chob mod? hmm. hmmmm. European Approved! DOX Approved! Creator denied! 2/3 is pretty good right?. Too bad the only vote that counts says no. Give the mod spot to someone who has no ties to the community... Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

I say bring in the next random guy that signs up for the site!

Huh? You realise I'm not being fallacious, right? I honestly think chob would be a ten times better moderator than most of the current ones. Not having ties to factions of the community doesn't mean anarchy, those two things are actually not even remotely related, what it means is he is able to be more objective.