PSA: Differenses between blak and white people

BestPlayer

We don't need a YouTube clip to live in harmony, we just need to be open-minded people

You should stop being sush a rasist then. Kountless times I hawe heard you diskriminate the Polish, the Russian, the English, the Finnish and so on and so on. You need to open up, and assept that people may be different, but they are still people

Except the Americans. F those people right? Also i discriminate against zerg and protoss as a terran player so whats the difference? Also do you even have black people in the netherlands or swedan?

And yes we do, I'm liwing in one of the bigger sities (kompared to the U.S it's still wery minor) and we hawe people of all ethinisities here.

Edited by Quistmann
play nice

I don't know when or where you heard that, but I don't discriminate anyone for nothing, if I insulted anyone was because we were fighting, I don't have anything against the ppl, just the person I'm "fighting", when I argued with Shard I maybe said something against the Polish, and I never discriminated English or Finnish people, so you better don't lie, if I said something was maybe joking with Corsa (british) or Diipa (Finnish).

So no, I'm pretty sure I'm less racist than you.

Except with those spanish gypsys... I hate them all

I'm from Denmark you makdonalds-eating, mountain-dew-gulping, fase-stuffing, ignorant, stupid, hillbilly, infantile, massiwely owerweight Amerikan.

And yes we do, I'm liwing in one of the bigger sities (kompared to the U.S it's still wery minor) and we hawe people of all ethinisities here.

Correct except i hate soda as i prefer water and i haven't touched soda in 8 years. Also, i am within the correct weight listed under the bmi index from my doctor. Lastly, its mcdonalds. No a. I hate when people add the a! I guess i cant really complain. Fast and terrible food ftw! I live in new york, we got all flavors of races, even a swedish girl right out of the motherland at my job. Gg wp you raaacist!!!! Now excuse me, i have to order a big mac with a large fries and 20 oz soda before my mayor puts a ban on it.

#toolazytoreport

I don't know when or where you heard that, but I don't discriminate anyone for nothing, if I insulted anyone was because we were fighting, I don't have anything against the ppl, just the person I'm "fighting", when I argued with Shard I maybe said something against the Polish, and I never discriminated English or Finnish people, so you better don't lie, if I said something was maybe joking with Corsa (british) or Diipa (Finnish).

So no, I'm pretty sure I'm less racist than you.

Except with those spanish gypsys... I hate them all

What a rasist apologist. You're basikally defending rasists ewerywhere, what are you, a member of the KKK???

Edited by Quistmann
play nice

Korrekt.

Hitler was a rasist, Stalin just hated eweryone.

Who would you rather be???

I heard Hitler had a thing for guys with blue eyes and blond hair. Stalin was kind of a cold blooded killer. Maybe he fits the bill, but it's not really my style to kill people, just hate.

#haters?

What a rasist apologist. You're basikally defending rasists ewerywhere, what are you, a member of the KKK???

Say what you will about the KKK and the Nazis... at least they're not the Westboro Baptist Church.

Also:

There's no need to refer to "white" people or "black" people or "yellow" people or "gay" people or "whatever" people. They're all just "people". Well, except for me... I seceded and started my own species a while back.

And another thing:

Play nice people, and don't feed the trolls.

One more thing:

inb4lock

One more thing:

lol, got you to open all of them

^-^