[Hero Suggestion] Iron.Maid

Muto

Changelog:

-First Posted.

-Changed (E)

-Added max Slip distance of 7, which will stun for 1 second if reached.

IRON.MAID

Cleaning_Bot.png

Unit Base: Cleaning Bot

Portrait: Cleaning Bot

Type: INT

Role: Support

Script: Iron maid has gotten sick of looking at all the filth in the world, and has decided that he is going to clean up this town. He dusts himself off before he goes to wash away the dirt, and take out the trash. Scum beware, the Iron Maid is coming for you.

Starts with:

Health - 250

Movement speed - 2.8

Attack speed - 1.9

Attack damage - 45

STR: 24+5 per level.

AGI: 24+4 per level.

INT: 32+7 per level.

ABILITIES:

Heroic Passive: Floor Slippery when wet.

Description: Iron Maid cleans the ground he moves on, leaving a trail of slippery soap that last for 3 seconds. Enemies who cross the line of soap will be debuffed with Slip for 1 seconds, causing them to keep sliding in whatever direction they where originally heading in at the speed they crossed the line at. If they Slip ​more then 7 meters, they will fall and be stunned for 1 second.

-Cannot affect a unit more then once every 8 seconds.

-slipping enemies cannot change direction or cast spells during this duration.

Skills:

(Q) Scrub Clean

Cost: 60/80/100/120

Cool-down: 18

Range: N/A

Description: Iron maid spots the filth on these creatures, and enrages at the sight of it. He begins to furiously scrub the enemy on his next attack dealing bonus damage and debuffing them with Soapy for 3 seconds causing them to drift when they try to change directions.

Level 1: Deals 45[+30%INT] bonus spell damage.

Level 2: Deals 80[+30%INT] bonus spell damage.

Level 3: Deals 115[+30%INT] bonus spell damage.

Level 4: Deals 150[+30%INT] bonus spell damage.

-Drifting in this case means 75% slower turn speed.

-Effect removed if they enter river, pool, or get hit with "Spray Wash"

(W) Spray Wash

Cost: 80/100/120/140

Cool-down: 15

Range: 8

Description: Iron.Maid sprays his water hose at the target location, causing a pool of water in a 3 unit radius to appear and dealing damage to enemies. Enemies who enter the pool will be effected by Slip. Pool last 5 seconds. In addition, enemies who are debuffed with soapy will be stunned for 1.5 seconds.

Level 1: Deals 80[+75%INT] spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 130[+75%INT] spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 180[+75%INT] spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 230[+75%INT] spell damage.

(E) Industrial Soap

Cost: Passive

Cool-Down: Passive

Range: Passive

Description: Iron.Maid gets improved soap, causing enemies effected by Slip or Soapy to take damage every second..

level 1: Enemies take 15[+20%INT] spell damage a second while affected by these debuffs.

level 2: Enemies take 25[+20%INT] spell damage a second while affected by these debuffs.

level 3: Enemies take 35[+20%INT] spell damage a second while affected by these debuffs.

level 4: Enemies take 45[+20%INT] spell damage a second while affected by these debuffs.

(ULTIMATE) Take out the trash

Cost: 120/160/200

Cool-down: 45

Range: 3

Description: Iron.Maid grabs an enemy unit and puts them in his garbage disposal for 3 seconds, stunning them and doing periodic damage every second. At the end of the three seconds, Iron.Maid will throw them in whatever direction he is currently facing.

Level 1: Deals 100[+35%INT] spell damage every second. Throws 3 units.

Level 2: Deals 150[+35%INT] spell damage every second. Throws 4 units.

Level 3: Deals 200[+35%INT] spell damage every second. Throws 5 units.

-If thrown onto slippery surface, they will be effected by slip as if they had a 3.0 movement speed.

Thank you for looking at my hero suggestion, and any feed back would be appreciated. Additionally, I'll let you guys think of all the crazy things you can do with this hero.

My cleaning bot WIP is also a support. heh.

I assume the sliding would work similarly to impact dial? I think slowing acceleration rather than movespeed is a great idea. However, his E is underwhelming and he would get countered by parallax or debuff immunity in general, which limits his peeling potential as he can't get a balrog or lz off of a carry until it's too late.

My cleaning bot WIP is also a support. heh.

I assume the sliding would work similarly to impact dial? I think slowing acceleration rather than movespeed is a great idea. However, his E is underwhelming and he would get countered by parallax or debuff immunity in general, which limits his peeling potential as he can't get a balrog or lz off of a carry until it's too late.

I considered this, but many support and INT heroes are rendered useless in the face of debuff immunity. Jackson, Unix, Rory, etc.

I considered this, but many support and INT heroes are rendered useless in the face of debuff immunity. Jackson, Unix, Rory, etc.

That's why we need supports that do more than apply debuffs and heals. Heal-bot and CC-bot supports are generally not as fun to play as ones with engaging gameplay mechanics. Although I do like this one.

Rory does tons of true damage without items, jackson still has an AoE pull, Unix doesn't really care about debuff immunity (and he's not a support hero).

I think it's totally possible to have a support hero that doesn't get hard countered by debuff immunity and isn't a heal bot.

If you get a bunch of movement speed and tanky items you could run in circles around people and just flob them over whiel your team rips them to peices.

Two problems with that: First is the 8 second duration in which they cant slip again and secondly is that their team would rip you to pieces.