hots discussion spoiler!!!

doxthefox

For those that finished the campaign of hots and played sc1 and remember the history... continue reading.

Duran = narud? Duran narud duran narud?

A shape shifter who experiments on hybrids vs... a guy who experimented on hybrids. Coincidence? Notice that alexei stukov says that narud is the reason that he is infested. Duran was the one that screwed him when he shot him in the psi distrupter mission. Then theres the fact that we havent seen duran the entire two games. Are we supposed to believe that he's just dicking around doing nothing?

I have a question, that "Dark Voice"... was seen or mentioned in HotS? Because I don't remember it, and I don't know what the hell happened with the "Dark Vocie" and his hybrids.

Is Narud related to the Dark Voice? And who the hell is Amon, I thought the Zerg wer created by the Xel'Naga not "altered" by a "fallen" one.

I'm confused tbh

Samir Duran was experimenting on hybrids in sc1, hybrids were ready by the end of brood war. L2 secret missions. Which makes it obvious that Narud is Duran.

Safe to assume Dark Voice is Amon.

Xel'naga havent created zerg. They found zerg race on Zerus and gifted em with purity of essense, to make them equal to protoss. Amon have corrupted not zerg but the overmind, which in return corrupted and mofified zerg.

I have a question, that "Dark Voice"... was seen or mentioned in HotS? Because I don't remember it, and I don't know what the hell happened with the "Dark Vocie" and his hybrids.

Is Narud related to the Dark Voice? And who the hell is Amon, I thought the Zerg wer created by the Xel'Naga not "altered" by a "fallen" one.

I'm confused tbh

dark voice is supposedly narud, though it can be amon.

P.s How could that heppen lol residente changed his avatar... o wait this guy is the hots equivalent of stetmann... then its allright.

dark voice is supposedly narud, though it can be amon.

P.s How could that heppen lol residente changed his avatar... o wait this guy is the hots equivalent of stetmann... then its allright.

Did you even play hots ? and watch the cinematics/pre-mission chats ?

Its explained that amon is probably the dark voice and his student/pupil is narud/duran

Samir Duran was experimenting on hybrids in sc1, hybrids were ready by the end of brood war. L2 secret missions. Which makes it obvious that Narud is Duran.

Maybe Duran and Narud aren't the same person.

Idk if that's true or not, but I found it on a SC wiki:

"Narud" is "Duran" backwards. The two characters possess distinguishing accents. While Duran exhibits an accent typical of Northern Africa, Narud has a European accent. He also possesses the same facial hair style as Samir Duran. Blizzard confirmed a connection between them, but didn't define it.

I am starting to belive that current spanish unemployment rate was not caused by financial crysis.

First of all, belive is not a word, maybe you wanted to say believe. Second, what I wanted to say is that Duran and Narud are maybe parallel creations of Amon, both working for him, because one is Samir and the other is Emil, they don't have to be the same person.

Third, stop being such an idiotic russian retard with someone who didn't do anything against you, cheers.

Residente hates Russians, I guess.

And also...

...duran is narud. And when he dies, he said something about Amon and resurrection...

...which leads me to think he's been trying to revive him since SC1 at the moon mission.

And also...

...duran is narud. And when he dies, he said something about Amon and resurrection...

...which leads me to think he's been trying to revive him since SC1 at the moon mission.

No I don't hate russians, far from that, he just started insulting my intelligence with condescendence.

If duran is narud, why one is called Samir Duran and the other Emil Narud?

Anyway yes, Amon is supposedly alive, thats why Legacy of the Void will exist, because Amon the fallen Xel'Naga wants to destroy everything (at least that's what I think) so somone must stop him D:

No I don't hate russians, far from that, he just started insulting my intelligence with condescendence.

If duran is narud, why one is called Samir Duran and the other Emil Narud?

Anyway yes, Amon is supposedly alive, thats why Legacy of the Void will exist, because Amon the fallen Xel'Naga wants to destroy everything (at least that's what I think) so somone must stop him D:

My bad, you hate having to pub with idiot ones who can't coherently play*

And it's cause he changes his name constantly, to avoid detection..

... yeah, I has feeling that Kerrigan gets owned and so does Amon at the end :o

My bad, you hate having to pub with idiot ones who can't coherently play*

And it's cause he changes his name constantly, to avoid detection..

... yeah, I has feeling that Kerrigan gets owned and so does Amon at the end :o

I don't hate ppl, I just get frustrated when I lose and I know it's not my feeding.

And well, I think it's true the name changes, I just thought they could be 2 different ents...

Well, maybe Kerrigan can't deal with Amon so the protoss (Zeratul or whoever) has to do the job xD

It feels like it was just yesterday when I was warning people who mocked residente for his poor English. They grow up so fast.

*shed tear*

Don't remember me that. Anyway my grammar is still... ok. And I guess im older than you, you grow as fast as me.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I got warnings for almost everything, now you let me say retard with no impact :D

Banzaihammer doesn't even like me

And also...

I think they are related but they are not the same. Tough Emil in some language greek egypt means smthing like Copy/clone ( Wiki)

Maybe its his twin brother. You know like separated at birth or like the movie twins? The only thing that bothers me is if it was duran why didn't they just make him shapeshift into him once before he died. All of these riddles are so lame.

Don't feel special he doesn't like anyone.

Anyone want to make bets on who will be reincarnated next? First Tassidar (how do you come back from psi-amplified carrier-overmind crash?!?!?!), then Raynor (I'm pretty sure I heard Nova shoot him in the mission where he was captured, but ok..... I guess it was a sleeping dart so that he'd come quietly....) and finally Stuchov. Guy comes back 5 years after being shot in the face with a flobing sniper rifle, eaten by rampant zerglings and blown up by a huge explosion, as a crazy guy with burning eyes, a random tentacle thing coming out of one shoulder, and skulls on his admiral's cap. And still appears to be sane despite a small bonfire on his jaw, 5 years of torture, experimentation, and "worse" as he put it quite nicely .

Personally, I am betting on at least 2 of: Fenix, Aldaris, Kharas, and Matriarch to come back.......

In the books for sc1 they stated that stukov was infested. This is old news. Also i dont think he was shot in the head. Its kind of hard to give a long speech about dugalle killing him for being loyal, duran being infested possibly, and that the psi emitter is a great tool for stopping (controlling) the zerg. I have no idea about the tassadar case. Its one of the greatest moments in sc1 when he flew the ganthritor into the zerg overmind. Bringing him back was kind of lame imo. Might as well bring back tosh since he was banging nova to complete the love story theme.