[HoS Hero] Dehaka

Muto

Changelog:

03/15/12 -

-First Posted

-added caps and stack penalty for dying.

-Idea scrapped and upgraded with another. See new Dehaka here: http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/3173-hos-hero-dehaka-the-evolver-v20/

Dehaka

Dehaka.png

Name: Dehaka

Portrait: Dehaka

Unit Base: Dehaka

Type: AGI

Script: Dehaka is a collector of Essence. After the fall of Korhal, Dehaka left kerrigan in search for better and stronger essences.It is for this reason he comes here, to attain ultimate evolution.

Starts with:

Health - 250

Movespeed - 3

Attack Speed - 1.8

STR: 25+5 per level.

AGI: 25+5 per level.

INT: 23+6 per level.

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Essence of Evolution

Description: Every 2 Hero kills or assist, Dehaka gains a stack of Evolution, granting +1 AGI, +1 STR, and +1 INT. In addition, each stack of Evolution improves his abilities by a small amount. Upon death, Dehaka loses a portion of his essence causing him to lose 1+(25% current stack of Evolution) stacks.

Skillz:

(Q) Primal Lance

Cost: 80/100/120/140

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14

Range: 6/7/8/9

Description: Dehaka grapples the enemy pulling him 8 units in the direction of Dehaka (overshooting 1 unit behind him for every unit less then 8 units between him and the target) and stuns them for .8 seconds. Each stack of Evolution grants the ability an additional 0.1 second of stun. Caps at 30 stacks of Evolution.

Level 1: Deals 60(+75%INT) spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 120(+75%INT) spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 180(+75%INT) spell damage.

Level 1: Deals 240(+75%INT) spell damage.

(W) Genetic Aggression

Cost: 75/100/125/150

Cooldown: 25

Range: 7

Description: Dehaka taps into the targets essence, forcing them to enrage increasing their damage dealt but also increasing their damage taken. Can be cast on friendly and hostile targets alike. Each stack of Evolution will increase the damage taken (when cast on enemies) by 0.5% and increase the damage dealt (when cast on friendlies) by 0.5%.

Level 1: Increases all damage dealt and all damage taken by 10%.

Level 2: Increases all damage dealt and all damage taken by 15%.

Level 3: Increases all damage dealt and all damage taken by 20%.

Level 4: Increases all damage dealt and all damage taken by 25%.

(E) Essence Collector

Cost: Passive

Cooldown: Passive

Range: Passive

Description: Each stack of Evolution will now grant Dehaka additional movement speed and weapon damage. Caps at 25 stacks evolution.

Level 1: Each stack of Evolution increases movement speed and weapon damage by +0.5%.

Level 2: Each stack of Evolution increases movement speed and weapon damage by +1%.

Level 3: Each stack of Evolution increases movement speed and weapon damage by +1.5%.

Level 4: Each stack of Evolution Increases movement speed and increases weapon damage by +2%

(ULTIMATE) Change to live

Cost: 120/150/180

Cooldown: 120/100/80

Range: Self

Description: Increases the number of stacks of Evolution Dehaka has for 10 seconds. Note: Bonus stacks from ultimate do not factor into stack loss upon death.

Level 1: Grants 15 stacks of Evolution.

Level 1: Grants 20 stacks of Evolution.

Level 1: Grants 25 stacks of Evolution.

Thank you for reading my hero and any feedback you can provide.

I agree with stacks but i think it needs a cap. If you get 30 kills/assist doable in pubs/ih less likely due to ending so fast.

You get a extra 1.5 second stun + ulti is a whooping 4.3 second stun on a pull.

And 80% movement and 80% weapondmg boost.

So add a cap to prevent q and e from becoming op.

Or change ulti to rearranging stats

R focus on str increases str by 20/30/40% STR + 20/35/50 str and decrease int+agl by 20/15/10 %

R focus on agl increases agl by 20/30/40% AGL + 20/35/50 agl and decrease int+str by 20/15/10 %

R focus on int increases int by 20/30/40% INT + 20/35/50 int and decrease str+agl by 20/15/10 %

This way can build him any way you want

I like Dehaka in Hots but I don't like this design.

It is like another shadow or leo who will build attack items.

Pull and E passive is boring and powerful.

Can you make another tank hero, give him some skill like spliting itself in the Hots.

A primal pack leader is much more interesting than another agile hero.

I like Dehaka in Hots but I don't like this design.

It is like another shadow or leo who will build attack items.

Pull and E passive is boring and powerful.

Can you make another tank hero, give him some skill like spliting itself in the Hots.

A primal pack leader is much more interesting than another agile hero.

Yeah, I am going to do more work on this guy. I had a substantially more complicated and interesting Dehaka typed out and just as I was reaching the end I mistakenly hit the "back" button on my mouse. This is just a quick reconfigure I did too claim the unit for design.

I think hero gives too high weapon damage increase. Essence Collector can give up to +50% weapon damage. While Aggression (there is no mention about cap, but I assume its 30) up to +40% damage dealt. With current items u can quite easily reach 500 weapon damage and carrying BHM as well:

+50% = 750 WD

BHM:

physical part: 750 + 40% = 1050 physical damage

spell part: 1125 + 40% = 1575 spell damage

thats all in one hit

I like the idea of having him collect essences to make him stronger, and It's most likely what EKCO has in mind too. With that being said, the heroic passive does seem closely identical to Mandrake's. The only difference between the two is that Dehaka has to kill/gain assist twice before obtaining the essence and, a problem we had with Penthos because it gave additional roles that were unintended, obtains all the main stats (STR/AGI/INT).

I understand that the (E) and ® are augmentations for Dehaka, but adding distinct abilities, like (W), would be more interesting than just focusing on active/passive stat bonuses. When it comes to abilities that give stats, visually, it's not clear how much stronger a hero becomes if you add 5 more stacks of Evolution.

For this hero to consistently cap out, you'd need:

A. To be in an ARAM with full item gear, lol

B. To be in a totally onesided pubstomp game.

The spells are kind of strong, but Dehaka would need a lot of feed to reach max potential.

I completely overhauled his design, re-posting a new thread with new and improved abilities. This hero design has been scrapped, so head on over the other thread to see the improved version. The new version can evolve into any type of hero (STR/INT/AGI) and has 4 set of moves to choose from which each including 4 unique spells.

Improved Dehaka: http://www.aeonofsto...he-evolver-v20/