Remove Kerrigan from the game!

doxthefox

This Queen B17C# of the Universe has been here forever. Well for most of you guys... I remember fondly of this game called Sotis 3.0 when she was first released (here's where those who remember say "yeaaa that's right, the ulti was auto drop op for a week!") and then... after the ulti became delayed... no one picked her ever again until BHM. Other than those two instances, who says "Kerrigan is my favorite hero." That's right no one! The ulti is like... O look a pile of crap is falling from the sky, let me move to the left. Don't give me that "if i freeze time with zeratul then she can hit everyone bs either if that you're thinking" She sucks! Get over it and remove her from the game!

#Removeeverything!

This Queen B17C# of the Universe has been here forever. Well for most of you guys... I remember fondly of this game called Sotis 3.0 when she was first released (here's where those who remember say "yeaaa that's right, the ulti was auto drop op for a week!") and then... after the ulti became delayed... no one picked her ever again until BHM. Other than those two instances, who says "Kerrigan is my favorite hero." That's right no one! The ulti is like... O look a pile of crap is falling from the sky, let me move to the left. Don't give me that "if i freeze time with zeratul then she can hit everyone bs either if that you're thinking" She sucks! Get over it and remove her from the game!

#Removeeverything!

Kerrigan is my favorite carry.

there not going to rework her, perhaps they might change her modle into the new purple one, But there view is Kerry is fine boring yet fine, She was one a the first heroes we made. Why reamke her when she is fine instead of just making a whole new hero. with HOTS there are a shap ton of new modles to use.

tl;dr

kerry wont get changed because eco would rather make a whole new hero instead of taking out a hero that is balanced

Ecko's reasoning for not reworking her is because she was one of the old heroes? Okay then I would like old toxi, maar, egon, lz, cow, cyprus, biotron, dustin, drake and garamond back please.

What about DARPA D:

Remote mine hell + Spider mines :|

no is OKC and Miami 2013 final

Spurs and Miami 2013

Fyp

Taiwanese people follow american sports? What is this! All three are better than the pacers though right quistmann!

Just use the campaign kerrigan moves btw.

i just beat the 10th mission in campaign on brutal using her abilities. Theyre legit!

I forgot darpa, but ehhhh I'll just use jakk when i play you... I can kill you with his mines even when you have detection :)

I'll stack spider mines in rows, and absurdly kill you by default when you walk on the high ground :o

Change the model to the new primal kerrigan, she still can use a lightning bounce attack, you could just replace his bone armor to some kind of psi shield, and his bone boomerang with a lightning boomerang, her ult could still be that drop pods but instead of dealing damage they could spawn millions of zerglings ♥