HotS Campaign

Divinesashi

Hey who wanna lend me their akkount so I kan play the kampaign? I would hawe the game, you see, but then it turned out I didn't get it so now I'm looking for handouts, Brew-style.

Hmm, I have an idea. Why don't you borrow Red's account? I mean, you blame him for your current predicament right?

Finished :D Overall fun :D All missions completed on hard except some due to servers being down so not recording my achievments :(

Some imbalanced abl + unit combinations

The create banelings + jump banelings = gg vs any nonflying location

And the obvious mind-control(from unix) to capture a flying unit and ruin some triggers, is kinda bad development.

Alot of fun missions some seemed like WOL missions however.... I was disappointed about lack of Xel'naga storyline. But overall nice :D

Not that I need the achievement shap, but "achievement service has been temporarily disabled" pops up soooo often that I don't think I got a single achievement from the campaign yet. Also not impressed with early (only finished roughly 10 missions) storyline. For example, zeratul randomly appears, gets his ass handed to him in hand to hand combat (because he just stands still like he had a phase strike bug and takes it, without even saying something like "can you stop kicking my ass long enough for me to say something important?"), gives Kerrigan highly random knowledge, then vanishes. Or the stupid queen that is like "what is vision? Is it like...... strength? No? Is it like..... cunning? No? Is it like.... strength? Hmm..... I wonder..... is it like.... cunning?" or "You beat me because you were..... stronger? No? Faster? How did you beat me then?"

Abathor is a total boss however. The way he discusses testing and mutating humans, as well as just his speech, and voice is just flobing brilliant. Now officially my favorite character in SC universe.

Also, wtf was up with Warfield and Raynor? I thought they would actually have to something to say, but it turns out that they spoke as much in the trailer as in the game.

Speaking of Raynor, did anyone else just fall to the floor laughing at the "just like ridding a bike" line + kiss by Kerrigan + that seductive look?

Hey some campaign mission actually takes high APM to beat as brutal difficulty haha.

I think I have only 1 mission left and fell asleep at 2 am.. My work last 2 days has been so unproductive due to sheer lack of sleep :)

I type like 100 wpm and was always more of a ladder player than a Sotis player for the first 2 years so it's more of regaining the productive apm i had from over a year ago. There was this one mission where I lost my workers retardedly on a transfer directly into a colossus and high templar though. lolololol. I've only played for like 3 hours so far though. I think daylights savings day is what's really annoying when it comes to lack of sleep. zzzz.

Not that I need the achievement shap, but "achievement service has been temporarily disabled" pops up soooo often that I don't think I got a single achievement from the campaign yet. Also not impressed with early (only finished roughly 10 missions) storyline. For example, zeratul randomly appears, gets his ass handed to him in hand to hand combat (because he just stands still like he had a phase strike bug and takes it, without even saying something like "can you stop kicking my ass long enough for me to say something important?"), gives Kerrigan highly random knowledge, then vanishes. Or the stupid queen that is like "what is vision? Is it like...... strength? No? Is it like..... cunning? No? Is it like.... strength? Hmm..... I wonder..... is it like.... cunning?" or "You beat me because you were..... stronger? No? Faster? How did you beat me then?"

Abathor is a total boss however. The way he discusses testing and mutating humans, as well as just his speech, and voice is just flobing brilliant. Now officially my favorite character in SC universe.

Also, wtf was up with Warfield and Raynor? I thought they would actually have to something to say, but it turns out that they spoke as much in the trailer as in the game.

Speaking of Raynor, did anyone else just fall to the floor laughing at the "just like ridding a bike" line + kiss by Kerrigan + that seductive look?

'"No spoilers please!" said Divinesashi.

I need help. By accident I've downloaded and installed US client for HoTS. In effect I can join every server except EU, because of that mismatching version bug (no idea when they going to fix it). At least I couldn't yesterday evening. Anyone had the same problem with EU servers? Is there a way to unistall HoTS without uninstalling whole game?

Beat the campaign on brutal little while ago. A little too easy, in my opinion. Just put a crap-ton of Queens in every army and they'll heal it continuously thanks to auto-cast.

^ This and spine/spore crawlers everywhere for defensive missions. I've only done like 10 so far though. The boss fights are like God of War on normal mode.