Buff Gara pleasee

hashem

I like to play Garamond.Springsproket; He's fun because he gets to shoot scvs out and then he gets turrents too. I like how he gets like a little army of workers, hes so cool. Sometimes though when I'm playing the other team does stuff thats cheap and my team is bad so we lose. I think you should make his turrents like the big turrent in campaign mode so that hes better. Or maybe you can buy tokens or something to make him better like in farmville. Please do this because it would make him better and right now hes not good enough. Thanks and I'll can't wait to own you nubs. lol!

thankyou

A good Garamond is annoying as flob:

1. He can autoattack you without being harassed, because SCVs will just flob you till they die or you kill them, he has 7 attack range, and SCVs let him farm really fast.

2. He pushes towers really fast with his turrets, at max level you can't keep your eyes off an enemy Garamond, because he will melt your towers damn fast.

3. His slow is really nice, adding the always present Lockbox and usually Impact Dial, it's rly hard to die as a Garamond, if you have correct positioning, and you are fast with your fingers.

4. He has a stun, pretty avoidable early game, but with Lockbox, or even if you are trying to chase him, that Seeker Missiles are the most annoying thing in the world, and dont underrate their damage, they hurt!

5. His ultimate is strong, if I'm not wrong, SCVs deal damage even if they explode because you kill them, and they hurt a lot, with Lockbox is really easy to shoot down any int or agi hero.

I love play Garamond and I don't want him buffed, because ppl would play him more and he would be less unique imo.

But I agree that his AAs are sometimes bugged, and you must deal with it, I DOUBT a lot that devs are trying to fix this, so don't hope any kind of fix lol.

1. He can autoattack you without being harassed, because SCVs will just flob you till they die or you kill them, he has 7 attack range, and SCVs let him farm really fast.

5. His ultimate is strong, if I'm not wrong, SCVs deal damage even if they explode because you kill them, and they hurt a lot, with Lockbox is really easy to shoot down any int or agi hero.

currently his attack range is more like 6, if ur at max attack range and try to attack his SVC's on his butt just back up and you dont do any thing. and if you kill his svc when he ulits they dont do any damage. it would be nice if they did though that would help him alot. but as he sits unless you do the cheap locked box which doesnt work on heros with a blinks who are good at doing it fast.

the best way i think to fix him unless they add some items to allow him to attack faster is make his ultimate do damage when they die as well as when it ends and blows up. as well as either make his oil spill do an over all slow kina like tycus grenades, how it slows both attack speed and weapon speed. that or make it so that if an enemy gets affected by oil slick they get a debuff so when they leave the slick they get stuned for 0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1 seconds.

a fun change to oil slick which i think would be op but change it so oil slick says something like you can set you oil on fire for 3 seconds by clicking the skill again. but it no longer slows. 30/40/50/60 +20% intel per second. mainly op cause if u get nitrogen it will still slow by 25% and by the end of hte game you can almost spam it back to back with cdr build. nice long line of slow on the field.

currently his attack range is more like 6, if ur at max attack range and try to attack his SVC's on his butt just back up and you dont do any thing. and if you kill his svc when he ulits they dont do any damage. it would be nice if they did though that would help him alot. but as he sits unless you do the cheap locked box which doesnt work on heros with a blinks who are good at doing it fast.

the best way i think to fix him unless they add some items to allow him to attack faster is make his ultimate do damage when they die as well as when it ends and blows up. as well as either make his oil spill do an over all slow kina like tycus grenades, how it slows both attack speed and weapon speed. that or make it so that if an enemy gets affected by oil slick they get a debuff so when they leave the slick they get stuned for 0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1 seconds.

a fun change to oil slick which i think would be op but change it so oil slick says something like you can set you oil on fire for 3 seconds by clicking the skill again. but it no longer slows. 30/40/50/60 +20% intel per second. mainly op cause if u get nitrogen it will still slow by 25% and by the end of hte game you can almost spam it back to back with cdr build. nice long line of slow on the field.

I've never seen a godlike from gara but yeah I see potential for a good support. The only reason I avoided him before was due to his movespeed but box/impact seems to fix that in an efficient way (although it takes up 2 slots). Hah, honestly I thought this post would get some more hate but I'm glad the community can be level headed. Cheers

box and impact dial if ur good at clicking fast works well on him because they both give intel, box gives movement speed and energy regen as well and dial gives armor plus the burst of speed. which u can use the dial on the enemy to push them to your turrets and then slow them as well, instead of just on ur self. the problem of course is being able to click fast enough to set every thing up. vs low hp heros like shadow your turrents end game doing about 350 damage together not including the rockets for about 270 damage when they proc. can kill a slowed and stuned shadow fast. as long as u stay out of his range caused he can kil u faster.

EDIT: and ive gotten a godlike on garamond but it was back when there was more items with time so he could attack faster. at one point u could kit with garamond very well. oil slick someoen chasing u, attack once(2 scv) move back cast stun, oil slick at this point u would have 2 more svc so u attack again, rinse and repeat till u had 8 svc on enemy then cast ulti. but now you can bearly get 1 svc per second unless ur stacking shc, yamato reactor and masamune. i think with ulti at max lvl and those 3 items proced up you are actually at 1 scv every 0.7 seconds last time i check.

I've never seen a godlike from gara but yeah I see potential for a good support. The only reason I avoided him before was due to his movespeed but box/impact seems to fix that in an efficient way (although it takes up 2 slots). Hah, honestly I thought this post would get some more hate but I'm glad the community can be level headed. Cheers

its pretty easy to get godlikes as gara in pubs, because when you get the lockbox and dial, you need a 5 man gank or a lot of stuns to kill him, he can stun in aoe, slow you, push himself and lockbox you, you cant deal with all