Poll: Are you getting HotS?

Banzaiguy

Heart of the Swarm  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting HotS?

• Yes, I already own it.
    • Yes, I've confirmed that I'm buying it later
    • Maybe. I'll see what others have to say first.
    • No, I'm not interested.

???

I don't know of any EU players still liwing at home, unlike u NA skrubs lmao roflmao titlmao

btw I kan toush my nose, if I upload pik will u liwe up to ur word or what

Since you seem to only be able to touch your nose but not stick your tongue out you have failed to achieve the requirements. The deadline for entering the contest has passed. I'm sorry. Also, I shall be living with my parents forever since I flunked out of college with a 0.00 GPA by getting every single question wrong on every test (including multiple choice test) even though I showed up every day for 6 years until my debt went up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. This in turn forced me to get a dead end job at McDonald's with no hope of moving up. ujellybrah?

#foreveralone

Hots is just an expansion. So just like sc 1 if you have hots you get to have the old and the new. Aos is still there, unless they add hots units or new futures aos will still be played by wol. I played a little at midnight. But since I had to get up at 7 to go to work, I didnt get to do much. Cant wait to try unrancked. I love that shap. Youll never know who your going against.

Hots is just an expansion. So just like sc 1 if you have hots you get to have the old and the new. Aos is still there, unless they add hots units or new futures aos will still be played by wol. I played a little at midnight. But since I had to get up at 7 to go to work, I didnt get to do much. Cant wait to try unrancked. I love that shap. Youll never know who your going against.

Koreans have global play now :)

I am not sure how I feel about that. I am so sick of the hype regarding koreans. would be very interesting to see how it all plays out. Will the koreans fear us North Americans? Or are we a joke to them. We have branded them and given them their own category when it comes to their play style, I wonder what they think of North Americans. They are probably like " look at those white noobs pretending to be black in their games, whilst finishing their flavoured yogurt to go tube."

I am not sure how I feel about that. I am so sick of the hype regarding koreans. would be very interesting to see how it all plays out. Will the koreans fear us North Americans? Or are we a joke to them. We have branded them and given them their own category when it comes to their play style, I wonder what they think of North Americans. They are probably like " look at those white noobs pretending to be black in their games, whilst finishing their flavoured yogurt to go tube."

While it's true that there are certain Korean players with ridiculous SC skills, it's mostly an Asian stereotype joke though.

Gaming+level+Asian_0ed49c_3317502.jpg

I'm not going to get it until at least Monday cause my wife is on leave for the week and she gets priority on the "big" computer when she's home. I'm stuck on the laptop which can't really handle the game that well. Oh well, there's always Vindictus and Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup for the meantime.