SEA Players

oez

Quite sure we're extinct or at least critically endangered.

nahh banzai i think we got it good. i think the small community we have playing on SEA are mostly quality players.

Alot of us play on NA now for game startup speed.

played a good couple of games against a team with clan tag [sJ]. WhySoSerious, Gizmo, Hotblood, Reaper and myself vs 5 of them after challenged us to a match. They got destroyed. their "best player" rage quit. was funny to see

nahh banzai i think we got it good. i think the small community we have playing on SEA are mostly quality players.

played a good couple of games against a team with clan tag [sJ]. WhySoSerious, Gizmo, Hotblood, Reaper and myself vs 5 of them after challenged us to a match. They got destroyed. their "best player" rage quit. was funny to see

they still play wow :O

Right, so most of my SEA brethren have been shipped off to wildlife reserves in a foreign land.

Although, it's hard to call you my brethren when I probably can't beat any of you right now. This must be how Misuari and Keith felt.

You guys should try the Brazilian LoL server for a real... "challenge." SEA died with sotis didn't it?

As much as i would like to say No i cant rly say for sure lol as i havnt been to SEA in a while and when i do i never see any regular faces always nubs who feed and fail at life

i would post replay but have 0 idea how to do it and i would send a replay to chim who would post but i dont know how to send it to him either :(

and with that game they got owed very hard MvP right here ^_^

nah the game wasnt really that good. they were barely better than a random pub team.

good job in that game tho mate, ur initiation led to the ez carry