Just another random.

Ukigami

My username is the same on here as in Sc. I usually play Garamond, Raynor, Queen, Egon, and just recently started the new guy Penthos. Which I have a question regarding him; do cooldown reductions count toward his hero passive? Also I'm from the US on the south.

Hello and welcome :)

Penthos' orbs do not regenerate quicker with CD reduction but they do with timescale when you attack.

chimera u know that your last part sounds confusing. CDR and Time does not make ur orbs come back faster, every auto attack u do does.

to make it more clear. any skill with charges or like the vorpal orbs are not affected by cdr or time unless you have 0 charges or 0 orbs. then that first one will be affected by cdr or time but once u get that first charge it goes back to its normal time to get another one. hence if ur going to do any thing with CDR or time on heros with charges make sure to spam those moves so u stay with 0 charges all the time. doesnt work well with vorpal.(though it should for him since his moves are so weak unless u go intel build)

chimera u know that your last part sounds confusing. CDR and Time does not make ur orbs come back faster, every auto attack u do does.

to make it more clear. any skill with charges or like the vorpal orbs are not affected by cdr or time unless you have 0 charges or 0 orbs. then that first one will be affected by cdr or time but once u get that first charge it goes back to its normal time to get another one. hence if ur going to do any thing with CDR or time on heros with charges make sure to spam those moves so u stay with 0 charges all the time. doesnt work well with vorpal.(though it should for him since his moves are so weak unless u go intel build)

James u probs confused him even more

Everytime you attack, the orbs come back two seconds earlier, that much is obvious.

Timescale also increases the rate that they come back at. Cooldown reduction does not. Simple? :P

if time/timescale is suppose to make them come back faster then u guys need to recheck that. ive tested using yamato reactor shc and masamune on vorpal for his orbs and rancor for his nukes. didnt make them come back faster. so if it does for the new hero where is the love for the others

if time/timescale is suppose to make them come back faster then u guys need to recheck that. ive tested using yamato reactor shc and masamune on vorpal for his orbs and rancor for his nukes. didnt make them come back faster. so if it does for the new hero where is the love for the others

It only effects the first charge right ? I knew the second/third charge was bugged but the first one used to shorten. Did they brake first charge aswell now ?

If you have 0 charges it will affect the first one. but as soon as you have one charge it goes back to its normal time. as in if you have a charge 20 sec cd. and you have 50% reduce cdr. you should get it back in 10 seconds on the first charge but it will take 20 for the second unless you use that first one right away.