Changelog v1.90 - 1.93

EKCO

SVvvKHX.png

Registration for BROKENTIER Tournament will open on March 23!

Link: http://www.aeonofsto...ent-brokentier/

Changelog v1.93

==============================

Item

Lightning Rod

- Spell Damage reduced to 110 from 125.

Shrink Ray

- Weapon Reduction increased to 40% from 35.

- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 3.

Eternal Drive

- Increased Health to 430 from 300.

Space Battery

- Energy Regen increased to 1.5 from 1.

Sustainer

- Health Stat increased to 150 from 100.

Heroes

Feral.Terminus

Thorn Strike

- AoE Radius reduced to 2.5 from 3.

- Cooldown changed to to 15 from 18/16/14/12.

Gabriel.Tosh

- Spectres now have 1 HP regen.

Justicar.Akasha

Justicar Strike

- AoE Radius reduced to 2.5 from 3.

Jim.Raynor

Kill Shot

- Spell Damage increased to 150/250/350 (+100% INT) from 150/225/300 (+100% INT).

Marine.King

- Marines now have 1 HP regen.

Queen.Imperius

- Fixed Damage on Tyrant Utralisk.

Changelog v1.92

Akasha

Armor of Kings

- Duration reduced to 6 seconds from 8.

Micro.Gravitus

Fast Twitch

- Base Spell Damage reduced to 50 from 70.

Changelog v1.91

Penthos

Gravitate

- Fixed INT Scaling on lvl 2 (Used to give 30% INT Scale)

BlinkStorm

- Base Spell Damage reduced to 15/30/45/60 from 30/45/60/75.

Changelog v1.90

Added Penthos!

General

- Artifact Temple: Shield reduced to 8000 from 10000.

- Critical Strike: Damage increased to 50% from 30.

- Pause button re-enabled.

Talents:

Undying

- Respawn Time reduced to 25% from 20.

Swiftness

- Movement Speed reduced to 6% from 7.

Zeal

- Movement Speed reduced to 11% from 13.

Items:

- Bandit's Artifice: Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds from 60.

- Barbed Plating: Damage Reflect reduced to 40% from 50.

- Contamination Shard: Physical Amplication increased to 30% from 25.

- Energy Capsule: Duration reduced to 10 seconds.

- Isomorphic Pyre: Max Spell Damage against non-heroics increased to 150 from 125.

- Khali Blade: Critical Strike Damage increased to 50% from 30.

- Masamune: Duration decreased to 5 seconds from 6.

- Sliptide Scythe: Spell Damage increased to 60 from 50.

- Stabilizer: Increased STR/AGI/INT to +20 from 18.

- Warp Shard: Mineral Cost increased to 1850 from 1750.

Darpa.Vagabond

Vendetta

- Weapon Reduction decreased to 5% from 10.

Feral.Terminus

Accelerate

- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds from 16.

Insurrection

- INT Scale reduced to 10% from 15.

Doctor.Geneva

Combat Medic

- Shield Regenerates after 8 from 12.

- Shield changed to 50 (+100% INT) from 40*20LVL (+50% INT).

Feedback Armor

- Shield Duration decreased to 5 seconds from 6.

- Shield and Spell Damage reduced to 40/80/120/160 (+40% INT) from 50/100/150/200 (+50% INT).

Optic Flare

- Radius reduced to 2 from 3.

- No longer stays on field for 2 seconds.

- Enemies affected by Optic Flare now lose 40% Movement Speed and vision for 1.5 seconds.

- Spell Damage changed to 50/100/150/200 (+50% INT)

Surgical Strike

- Channel Heal reduced to 15/30/45/60 (+10% INT) from 30/45/60/75 (+10% INT).

Garamond.Springsrocket

Mk38 Laser Turret

- Spell Damage AutoAttack increased to 20/30/40/50 (+20% INT) from 15/20/25/30 (+20% INT).

Shadow.Geminus

Stepping Strikes

- No longer dodges projectiles.

Justicar.Akasha

Sword of Self

- Removed Base Spell Damage.

- Now deals True Damage.

Justicar Strike

- Ranged Stun duration reduced to 1 from 1.25 seconds.

- Physical Bonus Damage reduced to 30/60/90/120 from 40/80/120/160.

Marine.King

Flash Grenade

- Slow Duration decreased to 1.5 seconds from 2.

Roulette.Jackson

Reactive Armor

- Shield Conversion increased to 15% of Spell Damage from 13.

- Shield Duration reduced to 10 from 20.

Sarah.Kerrigan

Swarm Invasion

- Cast Time reduced to 1 second from 1.5

Vorpal.Valedict

Vorpal Javelin

- Charge increased to 3 from 2.

Wow sliptide will surely be my favourite item now

BTW does it means that criting with Khali Blade will deals an additional 100% weapon dmg as true dmg? I know it's after armor mitigation but it's still quite a lot

I think this is balanced because a crit build is basically a glass cannon, and leech is no longer nearly as effective as it once was, meaning the glass cannon can actually break. Time will tell.

Vorps javelins are annoying. Dont give him more charges. This is not balanced related, I am just crying. (Q.Q)

All most all of the hero changes seem legit. Very even patch. Item changes too.

Shadow fixed, woot!

Wow sliptide will surely be my favourite item now

BTW does it means that criting with Khali Blade will deals an additional 100% weapon dmg as true dmg? I know it's after armor mitigation but it's still quite a lot

It does 100% of damage dealt as true damage.

This is basically doubling the base damage but it's less powerful than doing so as you cannot leech from it. Likewise, barbed plating does not reflect it.

So adding some crit into your build can now compensate for an enemy barbed.

Excellent nerf to crystal hp. Only thing that needs to be done now is leaver bonus completely removed.

Rework/Rebalance > Remove

Some degree of bonus is very much need to compensate for being a man down

Honestly a cap on max minerals receivable is prob fine. Really the only time I've cursed the leaver bonus is when people suddenly get an extra 5-10K from loosing 1-2 players and you're still on like 4 items to their 6. Can make some chars extremely hard to deal with.

Unrelated note:

All these tower nerfs means you prob wont have many long games anymore

Kind of sad really, leveling and shopping is the boring part, being fully built / close to it is fun :P

Would be kinda fun if there was a version where everyone starts at lvl18 with like 15/20k and dukes it out to 50/100 kills instead of laning :p

Excellent nerf to crystal hp. Only thing that needs to be done now is leaver bonus completely removed.

Why remove leaver buff just nerf it a tiny bit i mean if u have two friends playin with each one dc's and the other leaves with no leaver buff(in a pub match) you will no doubt be handing the other team victory which would be annoying for people who care about rating

and why get punished with a loose for having a bad team?

I would like to see leaver bonus changed from 7% to 5% because of how powerful the extra money becomes.

And in addition to nerfing the leaver's bonus also fixing it so that it applies even if they d/c before picking hero or even if they d/c before anybody else has picked their hero would be cool...

lol off to play Penthos after reading the rest of the forum, he looked fun as hell

Leaver bonus should be completely removed.

It will encourage pubber not to waste too much time to recover from a crippled game with only 2~3 player left in each game.

The game suppose to only work with 5 players on each time and win via teamwork.

With the leaver bonus, it's more like a game to "recover from the feeder and then spend 20 minutes to make myself fed with max up items and processes to kill entire enemy team with single person effort."

It will also encourage players to make their own team a bit more often and then learn the importance of teamwork instead of just crying about premade all day long.

If you want better teammate, you do so by making your own team not just ragequitting till you are matched with better players.

There is no matching making in Starcraft II arcade and that's the only way to have better team, besides the ultimate solution of playing In House, is to create your own.

Leaver bonus should be completely removed.

It will encourage pubber not to waste too much time to recover from a crippled game with only 2~3 player left in each game.

The game suppose to only work with 5 players on each time and win via teamwork.

With the leaver bonus, it's more like a game to "recover from the feeder and then spend 20 minutes to make myself fed with max up items and processes to kill entire enemy team with single person effort."

It will also encourage players to make their own team a bit more often and then learn the importance of teamwork instead of just crying about premade all day long.

If you want better teammate, you do so by making your own team not just ragequitting till you are matched with better players.

There is no matching making in Starcraft II arcade and that's the only way to have better team, besides the ultimate solution of playing In House, is to create your own.

ROFL!

You don't even play pubs anymore I suppose because you consider yourself too 1337 for them (I play enough that I would run into you probably once every couple weeks if you did play pubs), and if you did still play pubs you would realize that the odds of ever having a 5v5 game go to its conclusion is very small due to people dropping, rage quitting, or just having to leave the average hour plus long AoS games because of other personal reasons. You might get a good 5v5 where everyone stays before either the artifact is destroyed or one team surrenders in maybe 1 out of 20 games. This is the reality so it is absolutely farcical for you to suggest the leaver bonus should be removed for the reasons you state.

And even with the leaver bonus, your team has to be a bunch of complete noobs to lose 5v3 because as you well know you just need to turtle for 10 minutes and have your whole team buy some key utility items (taser, lockbox, shrap) to shut down their team and kill them off one by one. Heck in the good old days when actives had no shared internal cooldown you could do this with only one hero by just stacking tasers and/or lockboxes, but the point remains now that you and your team have to be pretty dumb to lose due to "leaver bonus".

This is different than when one team has 5 to start and the other 3 and two noobs feed the other team so much that it is impossible to ever claw your way back, but in that case you could say the "better team" should win as well. All other things being equal, it is better to have teammates than not to have them.

leave everyone else alone about matters that don't concern you such as the leaver's bonus which as you stated before is not relevant to inhause play.

But in the meantime, keep up the trolling, I bet other pub players other than myself got a good laugh out of your comments.

Edited by Quistmann
If you have a problem with someone dont make post about i, just pm them

- Pause button re-enabled.

Has it? Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see the pause button from the F-10 menu.

Couple points about Penthos:

• Penthos is missing his background story.
  • Is it intended that he is just named "Penthos."? That is, instead of the classical "X.Y." hero name format.

ROFL!

You don't even play pubs anymore I suppose because you consider yourself too 1337 for them (I play enough that I would run into you probably once every couple weeks if you did play pubs), and if you did still play pubs you would realize that the odds of ever having a 5v5 game go to its conclusion is very small due to people dropping, rage quitting, or just having to leave the average hour plus long AoS games because of other personal reasons. You might get a good 5v5 where everyone stays before either the artifact is destroyed or one team surrenders in maybe 1 out of 20 games. This is the reality so it is absolutely farcical for you to suggest the leaver bonus should be removed for the reasons you state.

And even with the leaver bonus, your team has to be a bunch of complete noobs to lose 5v3 because as you well know you just need to turtle for 10 minutes and have your whole team buy some key utility items (taser, lockbox, shrap) to shut down their team and kill them off one by one. Heck in the good old days when actives had no shared internal cooldown you could do this with only one hero by just stacking tasers and/or lockboxes, but the point remains now that you and your team have to be pretty dumb to lose due to "leaver bonus".

This is different than when one team has 5 to start and the other 3 and two noobs feed the other team so much that it is impossible to ever claw your way back, but in that case you could say the "better team" should win as well. All other things being equal, it is better to have teammates than not to have them.

Ignoring all the IH-directed arguments (not really relevant to me, so I'll let you and the Inhausers duke that one out), your arguments have some merit. But on the other side of the coin, where you are up by significant kills, aeons, towers, and creep kills, and then 2-3 people on the other team leave, leaving the rest with massive amounts of money, and a bad kdr. They easily end up with more and better items, and then proceed to turtle for a long time, even if they know they have no chance of winning, if only to slightly improve their kdr. Imagine a fed Erekul, for example. Had one today, first he was 1-5, then the next thing we know, he has parallax, SHM, nitrogen, organic, and barbed platting, and a Monster Kill. We knock down all outside towers, and cannot do shap after. no matter how big the wave, he kills it entirely in seconds, and anyone that is standing beside it. Splitting up means that he will for sure kill 2-3 people, and we won't do too much, because killing the massive amounts of creeps is slow for us, and fast for him. Eventually, we won with 3 sunflares and levi buff, after he got to like 15 kills and wasted another 40 minutes. Near the end, the game was unplayable due to lag. It was not what I call a fun game, and I would have just quit, but I do not want to leave every other game just because someone gets hyper-fed by the departure of his teammates. This erekul was not a great player. He didn't have a lot of creep kills, or hero kills, or anything. He was near broke before his team left, and then he started raping. Now WINNING the game is near impossible for one player, due to backdooring, split-pushing, etc, but prolonging a game and getting a shap-ton of undeserved kills is incredibly easy with the leaver bonus. And I find that wrong.

Im sorry if some of the IH community have been bm towards you, but please dont stoop to their level and come onto the forums to bm them back. And as always just because some Ih memebers behave poorly doesnt mean that we all do.

Any more flaming in this thread will result in warnings and bans so just stop before you start and keep the discussions on topic.

Imagine a fed Erekul, for example. Had one today, first he was 1-5, then the next thing we know, he has parallax, SHM, nitrogen, organic, and barbed platting, and a Monster Kill. We knock down all outside towers, and cannot do shap after. no matter how big the wave, he kills it entirely in seconds, and anyone that is standing beside it. Splitting up means that he will for sure kill 2-3 people, and we won't do too much, because killing the massive amounts of creeps is slow for us, and fast for him.

i still do not see an imbalance here

why didn't you just buy a taser? he would have been easily killed (in fact i beleive leaver bonus should be bigger 1v5 just turns into stun fest normally)

just because you cannot determine a suitable strategy to win is not an excuse to blame game mechanics

i still do not see an imbalance here

why didn't you just buy a taser? he would have been easily killed (in fact i beleive leaver bonus should be bigger 1v5 just turns into stun fest normally)

just because you cannot determine a suitable strategy to win is not an excuse to blame game mechanics

You're an idiot if you think that.

If he spontaneously generates a full itemset because someone left, that's kind of bullshap. On top of an added % bonus to their ability to do stuff.