[Database] Vagabond.Darpa [1.90]

Itsthatguy

Name: Vagabond.Darpa

Portrait: Reaper

Unit Base: Reaper

Type: Agi

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Script:

Story: A scientifically bred soldier by the Dominion Advanced Research Projects Agency and named thusly, Darpa is employed as an expandable assassin to be used against foreign powers. He is equipped with primitive but powerful equipment, such that enemy capture will not jeopardize the profile of Dominion technologies.

Darpa is equipped to chase and kill. His abilities protect him in the heat of the battle and allow him to catch up very quickly with enemy targets.

Starting Stats:

Base Health 250

Movement Speed – 2.9

Attack Range – 5.5

Attack Speed – 1.7

Base Damage 45

Attack Name | Animation - Gauss Pistol

Base Armor 3

Strength – 22 + [4]

Agility – 29 + [7] Primary

Intelligence – 24 + [4]

[These stats are from what Level 0 Darpa would be with no talents or items]

Ability Image

Heroic Passive [Vendetta]

"Each attack by Darpa applies Vendetta to the target for 10 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Each stack of Vendetta stack reduces the target's Weapon Damage by 5%."

Tracking Spider [Q]

"Consume all Vendetta stacks on the enemy, and apply a debuff lasting 2+Stacks_Consumed seconds. Reveals the enemy and deals Spell Damage per seconds."

Level 1: Deals 30 (+40% INT) Spell Damage per second.

Level 2: Deals 50 (+40% INT) Spell Damage per second.

Level 3: Deals 70 (+40% INT) Spell Damage per second.

Level 4: Deals 90 (+40% INT) Spell Damage per second.

Energy Cost: 80//100//120//140

Cooldown: 13

Range: 7

Cyanide Clip [W] [Passive]

"Darpa loads a Cyanide Clip once every few seconds, causing his next attack to deal Physical Damage and slow the target's Movement Speed and Attack Speed by 35% for 2 seconds."

Level 1: Deals (35% Weapon Damage) Physical Damage. 12 second cooldown.

Level 2: Deals (50% Weapon Damage) Physical Damage. 10 second cooldown.

Level 3: Deals (65% Weapon Damage) Physical Damage. 8 second cooldown.

Level 4: Deals (80% Weapon Damage) Physical Damage. 6 second cooldown.

Energy Cost: None

Cooldown: 12//10//8//6

Range: Auto-Attack

Sonic Grenade [E]

"Consume all Vendetta stacks on the enemy, and apply a debuff lasting 2+Stacks_Consumed seconds. Silences the enemy and amplifies Physical Damage."

Level 1: Amplifies Physical Damage by 15%

Level 2: Amplifies Physical Damage by 20%

Level 3: Amplifies Physical Damage by 25%

Level 4: Amplifies Physical Damage by 30%

Energy Cost: 50

Cooldown: 13

Range: 7

Desperado Jump [R]

"DARPA uses his jetpack to jump a distance of 10 units and gains +15% Movement Speed for 4 seconds. The cooldown of this ability is lowered by 1 second every time a Vendetta charge is consumed."

Level 1: 15 second cooldown.

Level 2: 10 second cooldown.

Level 3: 5 second cooldown.

Energy Cost: 60

Cooldown: 15//10//5

Range: 10

Note: These are based on changes in the 1.90 Changelog BETA and not the official Version. The 1.90 beta version darpa's Heroic passive Weapon reduction is reduced by 5% instead of 10%.

These things are from the Level up section tooltip. Hopefully it isn't wrong. If you see anything wrong, feel free to point it out :P

I also can't seem to post Pics from Starcraft 2 as my CPU won't let me [Not the Aeon of Storms security]. Does someone know of a way you can actually take a pic inside SCII? Print Screen [Copy entire screen] doesn't work for me on SCII. Any thing else?

Story: A scientifically bred soldier by the Dominion Advanced Research Projects Agency and named thusly, Darpa is employed as an expandable assassin to be used against foreign powers. He is equipped with primitive but powerful equipment, such that enemy capture will not jeopardize the profile of Dominion technologies.

Darpa is equipped to chase and kill. His abilities protect him in the heat of the battle and allow him to catch up very quickly with enemy targets.

I dont mind typing these but just wondering why you dont type em, it only takes around 50 secs. As for screenshots i dunno mine works.

Because you can't type out the story w/o restarting a game for each hero you type up. As a result, I think Itsthatguy here is just entering one game and typing out multiple heroes.

I'm to lazy to type the story. You can go to the help button next to menu button above mini map to find all the heroes [EXCEPT DARPA APPARENTLY] and it will tell you MOST [if not all, depends if there is room, of the story. Thats why i know the aliment [except that i remembered darpa's was chaotic evil or something like that]. Anyways, I'll most likely post the stories now just because I couldn't use print screen to type it so i had to constantly minimize my SCII and then write down the ability or description and go back n forth. Now i just use the Camera on my Nintendo 3DS. Hey that thing is coming in use! :D

But yes, I am actually join the game and copying it straight for the game. The ones I'm copying it from is primarily 1.90 Beta [Altho darpa's was the only one i copied from 1.29 but remembered the Heroic passive got changed].

It is kinda funny loading up Database heroes from a version that hasn't actually come out yet tho since i know they are most likely are going to be changed so, don't want them to be out of date by 3 days lol. :P

Why dont you just use print screen?

I said in a different post tho. But My print screen does not work on certain games. Starcraft 2 is one of them =/=/=/=/=/=/=/ That is why i didn't post images including in glitches sections and why i have to rely on showing replay instead of a Pic. I wish i had a pic. Or else i could also maybe crop the images of the abilities too :P At least i have 3ds that works with camera :PPP. It is just good enough to read off of it. And it wasnt an exact shot. It is kinda a shot that you see in Utube where ppl video take it instead of hook the camera to cpu. Where it is crappy quality but just good enough to see the words and type it if you have the right angle

• 2 months later...