Our Chris Metzen ( AoS Lore)

Takeray

I've done several, on top of over a hundred of the item flavor texts; however there has been certain restrictions from these superficial things being added to the game and other projects (of RNG's) have demanded he not have all the time needed as was originally intended when I signed up to write them. There have been a few added slowly over time, but with the rapid change of parameters (and characters) it has become increasingly difficult to have a solid lore for AoS.

There is a good chance after the HotS launch that I will have some new inspiration to fit the Imperial Sanctum into the semi-canonical lore.

Another issue is that over time the room for lore has not only been diminished, but erased, and with no place to display it, the need for it to be written was also moved to the backburner.

This being said if there are individuals who want to discuss the lore of the Imperial Sanctum and how it might fit with each character I am available (and would love) to discuss it at length starting next week. (3/12)

Feel free to e-mail me at marche691@hotmail.com or PM me here with any questions, or get a hold of me on mumble starting next week.

That got me thinking, maybe justicar is part of some secret alqaida religious sect, and he protects their ancient tombs of scrolls. This would explain why he has the skill "consecrate"

Justicar is actually just a very conclave-centric Templar, think conservatives and liberals with Justicar being at one end (like Aldaris) and Tassadar being at the other.

I've done several, on top of over a hundred of the item flavor texts; however there has been certain restrictions from these superficial things being added to the game and other projects (of RNG's) have demanded he not have all the time needed as was originally intended when I signed up to write them. There have been a few added slowly over time, but with the rapid change of parameters (and characters) it has become increasingly difficult to have a solid lore for AoS.

There is a good chance after the HotS launch that I will have some new inspiration to fit the Imperial Sanctum into the semi-canonical lore.

Another issue is that over time the room for lore has not only been diminished, but erased, and with no place to display it, the need for it to be written was also moved to the backburner.

This being said if there are individuals who want to discuss the lore of the Imperial Sanctum and how it might fit with each character I am available (and would love) to discuss it at length starting next week. (3/12)

Feel free to e-mail me at marche691@hotmail.com or PM me here with any questions, or get a hold of me on mumble starting next week.

Justicar is actually just a very conclave-centric Templar, think conservatives and liberals with Justicar being at one end (like Aldaris) and Tassadar being at the other.

I vote you for AoS Loremaster.

I say this because though it is nice getting short descriptions of heros and short relates of story. It shoud be a main one keeping and collecting important parts for the main history.

I thought it was common knowledge that Anthony here writes during his free time at the great Gamestop down in Ohio or while he's going "4-20" with the Stalker in every ih. What about that new kid Wraith, I'm sure he can get that stuff in there. I've actually read some of Marche's stuff. It's pretty good.