Orange names...

sten

So what are these orange names I see on some players? My only theory so far is that it is for players who have just started playing due to the skill level and understanding of the game I see on these players. Cant find any information in the changelog either.

So what are these orange names I see on some players? My only theory so far is that it is for players who have just started playing due to the skill level and understanding of the game I see on these players. Cant find any information in the changelog either.

Must be tourney winners :D

To be honest if I won tourney I wouldn't care this much about having my name in gold letters, on the other hand I would really care about getting my promised copy of HotS.

brokenrecord.jpg

So hi guys, I guess it is time that I made this thread:

PS congrats to Team Scrooble, for being the new champs of AoS, also apparently there is a bug preventing you getting your name gold once its fixed sure it will be done :)! AND to John+4 please contact Ecko to try resolve your hots copies!

cya!

I can understand your frustration on a much smaller level And i know getting a hold of eco is extremely hard / difficult but spamming this all over the forum at every chance you can isn't really going to help or reslove the problem

Sadly from what i understand gyro promised and did not deliver but i do hope it works out for you

Good Luck