[Item] Dual-Wield Magnums

Hitechgunner

th_btn-upgrade-terran-shipweaponslevel3ultra.jpg (If someone can find/make a better icon, please link me to it or post it.)

Dual-Wield Magnums

Recipe Cost: 805 | Total Cost: 4700

Components: Flare Gun [1850], Ocelot's Revolver [2045]

+45 Weapon Damage

+20% Lifesteal

+35 Agility

+20 Intelligence

[unique] Using an ability causes your next attack to deal an additional (75% Weapon damage) + (50% INT) Spell Damage.

[Active] Fire both guns. One bolt does (100% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage and the other does 400 Spell Damage.

It's sort of the best of both worlds between BHM and SF. And with a little FG bonus.

Edit:

Does AA need more items like this (after the barbed and shrapnel nerf)? Just sayin...

If not for that, then I think this item is awesome. I definently think Flare Gun needs to be part of more recipes than just Sunflare Gun, so that people other than Rancor get it at the beggining.

What do you mean? They could USE this item to actually HELP them get through tanks in IH by upping their spell damage and making their weapon damage useful against high armor tanks!

Does AA need more items like this (after the barbed and shrapnel nerf)? Just sayin...

If not for that, then I think this item is awesome. I definently think Flare Gun needs to be part of more recipes than just Sunflare Gun, so that people other than Rancor get it at the beggining.

AA sucks atm, incase you didn't realize.