[HERO] Sol.Badguy

Asur

Changelog:

7/18/2012

- Original Post!

7/18/2012

-Name changed to Sol.Badguy

-Edited back story a little bit.

-Lowered initial damage dealt by "Q" at all levels.

-Lowered stun duration and damage of "W", and significantly lowered INT scaling.

-Reduced stun duration of "E".

-Made the duration of "R" static for all levels.

Sol.Badguy

warpig.jpg

Sol.Badguy, a name feared by his enemies and allies alike. His fearful presense could be felt the instant he walks into a battle field.

Primarily a rogue leader of a long forgotten warrior clan, Sol loves battle and only seeks to spill blood.

For this reason, upon the dawn of the war with the zergs, he joined amongst the ranks of many other mercenaries, bringing

his brutal merciless style with him. Shortly after joining up with the gang of mercenaries, his name was already being spread wide and far.

"A raging machine of war", a phrase very commonly used to refer to Sol, every one knew to stay on his better side.

Name: Sol.Badguy

Portrait: War Pig

Voice: Spectre

Unit Base: Merc - War Pig (Merc Marine)

Type: AGI

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Primary objective: Carry

Starting Base Stats:

Health: 300

Movement Speed: 2.8

Attack Range: 6

Attack: Megaton Gauss Rifle

Attack Speed: 1.8

Damage: 40

Armor: 5

Energy: 0

Strength: 35 (+4)

Agility: 50 (+7)

Intelligence: 28 (+4)

Resso Rokusai

Passive

Sol has a 10% chance to evade any incoming attacks. Every time Sol evades an attack, he goes into a fury for 2 seconds where he leeches 50% physical damage he deals with his attacks. This leech effect has an internal cooldown of 5 seconds.

Dread Charge [Q]

Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110

Cooldown: 25/20/15/10

Sol rushes towards a target location up to 10 units away, slicing his way through any enemy on his path within a 3 unit radius around him, with the blade on his megaton gauss rifle. Enemies hit in this manner are left bleeding and have their movement speed slowed for 3 seconds afterwards.

Level 1: Initial slicing damage is 50 [+80% Weapon Damage] spell damage. 17.5% slow, and 20 [+30% INT] physical damage per second.

Level 2: Initial slicing damage is 100 [+80% Weapon Damage] spell damage. 20.0% slow, and 35 [+30% INT] physical damage per second.

Level 3: Initial slicing damage is 150 [+80% Weapon Damage] spell damage. 22.5% slow, and 50 [+30% INT] physical damage per second.

Level 4: Initial slicing damage is 200 [+80% Weapon Damage] spell damage. 25.0% slow, and 65 [+30% INT] physical damage per second.

A simple skill that could be used as an initiator, catching up to enemies or for an escape.

Nitrogen Leech Shot [W]

Passive

With each shot Sol makes, he has a chance to freeze his enemies for 1.5 seconds. If Sol attacks the enemy while they're frozen, the enemy is released from the frozen state and Sol steals a set amount of HP from the enemy. Damage dealt to the enemy is True Damage.

Level 1: 17.5% chance to trigger Nitrogen Leech Shot. HP stolen upon second shot is 100 [+20% INT].

Level 2: 20.0% chance to trigger Nitrogen Leech Shot. HP stolen upon second shot is 125 [+20% INT].

Level 3: 22.5% chance to trigger Nitrogen Leech Shot. HP stolen upon second shot is 150 [+20% INT].

Level 4: 25.0% chance to trigger Nitrogen Leech Shot. HP stolen upon second shot is 175 [+20% INT].

A RNG based skill that provides a fairly decent stun (if not attacking the enemy a second time). Harder to leave an enemy in the stunned state as you level and increase your attack speed due to the unpredictability of the stun. Damage dealt to the enemy is left as True Damage to prevent abuse of spell leech, and Resso Rokusai.

Explosive Shell [E]

Passive

Every few seconds Sol loads an explosive shell into his megaton gauss rifle. The impacting shot deals an AoE damage within a 2 unit radius around the target, and leaves the enemies stunned for 0.25 seconds, slowing their movement speed by 25% for 2 seconds.

Level 1: Sol loads an explosive shell every 14 second. The impacting shot deals 100 [+25% Weapon Damage] bonus physical damage.

Level 2: Sol loads an explosive shell every 11 second. The impacting shot deals 125 [+25% Weapon Damage] bonus physical damage.

Level 3: Sol loads an explosive shell every 8 second. The impacting shot deals 150 [+25% Weapon Damage] bonus physical damage.

Level 4: Sol loads an explosive shell every 5 second. The impacting shot deals 175 [+25% Weapon Damage] bonus physical damage.

The primary tool for last shotting and farming creeps.

Gauren [R]

Mana Cost: 200/275/350

Cooldown: 90/75/60

Sol changes his weapon mode allowing him to fire multiple homing rockets with each attack. Each rockets deals 20 [+15% INT] spell damage, and slows the movement speed of the target and enemies in a 3 unit radius around the target by 3% for 1.5 seconds. While in this mode, Sol also gains a minor boost to his time. Gauren lasts for 20.0 seconds.

Level 1: Sol gains 5.0% time. Each attack fires 5 rockets.

Level 2: Sol gains 7.5% time. Each attack fires 7 rockets.

Level 3: Sol gains 10.0% time. Each attack fires 9 rockets.

A simple single target damage skill that increases in damage and slow with level. The short range AoE damage helps with farming as well as spreading out cluttered enemy heroes.

Recommended Items:

For full on DPS!

:ContaminationShard::IsomorphicPyre::KhaliBlade::CoatofArms::TimeSplitter::VoidSteppers:

For a more stealthy approach!

:PhaseCloak::IsomorphicPyre::KhaliBlade::CoatofArms::TimeSplitter::VoidSteppers:

For dealing with heavy spell casters!

:MossbergTaser::IsomorphicPyre::KhaliBlade::CoatofArms::TimeSplitter::VoidSteppers:

I just found it somewhat funny that enemies and allies fear the name of "Chipp". It sounds like a perfectly harmless name. And it's too bad that he doesn't have many martial arts skills, despite being a martial artist.

Q deals slightly too much damage. It deals moderate initial damage, but the extra physical dps, slow and blink make it abit too powerful compared to normal damage dealing spells. I think you should reduce the initial damage by about 50. The physical DoT will make up for it.

W is pretty OP. The true damage is already equivalent to normal damage abilities, and not to mention the life gained from that. The stun would make him a fantastic chaser. Once your stun hits a fleeing enemy, it gives him lots of time to stroll right in front of him. Also, when feeling from enemies, you could turn around and fire off a shot every once in awhile, and you'd have a fair chance of freezing your enemy and guaranteeing yor escape. I suggest you lower the freeze duration to 1 second and damage by 75-100, with lower scaling.

I'll do th rest later.

I just found it somewhat funny that enemies and allies fear the name of "Chipp". It sounds like a perfectly harmless name. And it's too bad that he doesn't have many martial arts skills, despite being a martial artist.

Q deals slightly too much damage. It deals moderate initial damage, but the extra physical dps, slow and blink make it abit too powerful compared to normal damage dealing spells. I think you should reduce the initial damage by about 50. The physical DoT will make up for it.

W is pretty OP. The true damage is already equivalent to normal damage abilities, and not to mention the life gained from that. The stun would make him a fantastic chaser. Once your stun hits a fleeing enemy, it gives him lots of time to stroll right in front of him. Also, when feeling from enemies, you could turn around and fire off a shot every once in awhile, and you'd have a fair chance of freezing your enemy and guaranteeing yor escape. I suggest you lower the freeze duration to 1 second and damage by 75-100, with lower scaling.

I'll do th rest later.

You know, I would have given him a set of martial art skills (got em all planned cause they're just being ripped from my heroes in wc3 that I made in 2007), but I couldn't find a suitable unit model to use for them. So maybe the next one I make (if I find a suitable model). I will most probably edit his description later. I was thinking about it while I was writing that one up. Kinda made little to no sense to me too, but I kinda rushed it. XD

I'm not sure if Q will really do that much damage, considering the physical DoT. Wouldn't you expect most people to have enough armor to mitigate that quite a bit?

The idea behind W is that the stun breaks immediately upon a second hit. So while running away, I can understand the stop and shoot, but while chasing I'm not too sure if that would work considering him being AGI, and at end game he's bound to be at attack speed cap. So it'll be kinda hard to stop soon as the RNG triggers the stun. Though I agree the stun duration could definitely use a little nerf, maybe 1.5s? I'm not sure if 1s would be enough to benefit from the leech, especially early game where the attack speed isn't nearly at cap.

I'll make a few changes for now.

Archived