Sc2 - Beginning of Sc4 predictions.

Legacy

Well, from the vengeance trailer there are a few things i have been able to pick up, which has given me enough ideas to figure out the plot for the title of this post.

Beginning of hots, she is in the mengsk lab as you can tell from the trailers. Then kerrigan goes and breaks out, and she has to kill nova in the process. Now that shes out, raynor and mengsk want to try and stop her. From the other trailers you can see that about 10 missions of the campaign are her killing the other zerg leaders. Now they have finally found her, and valerian arrives there first, always trying to prove to his dad that he is better, he goes in to try and kill her, and at the trailer you can see that he fails. Mengsk enraged, goes to try and stop her, then gets killed, this was kerrigan's end goal. But if you go to 1:33 of the trailer, you can clearly see that she kills Raynor, for what reason i dont know, probably because he tried to stop her, and all of these pointless deaths. Now go to the end of the trailer warfield says "If only raynor could see you now" proving even more that hes dead. Next, at the very end of the trailer, she says "i did what i had to" meaning that she might be controlled through this entire thing, and this is not her at all. This will have a major meaning in the game of sc3. Once kerrigan goes and kills most of the terrans she is ready to move onto the protoss. End of Hots. Legacy of The Void. Now Zeratul is the only one who thinks he can stop kerrigan, and he knows how, since its protoss vs zerg now, with most of the terran wiped out. He has to revive raynor using some super technology of the Xel'Naga, and makes raynor a protoss. But now your wondering... Wait who is the new terran main char? Well it will probably be warfield, because it is the only terran char who hasnt been killed off, and now he will join raynor's group. Now for the protoss, there are 2 chars, zeratul and raynor. They have many many battles, but eventually the protoss overcome the zerg with even dwindling less numbers then before. Now that they have, kerrigan has been defeated, but not killed, and she says she was being controlled through this, but nobody believes her. Then a cinematic happens in which an unknown ship of any kind appears. End of Lov. Now start of sc3, back to the end of sc2, the ship comes in. The ship happens to be the hybrids controlled by the Fallen One/ Dark Voice. He was the one controlling Kerrigan through this, infuencing her to kill the protoss and zerg. Now the 3 races have to go and work together to defeat the hybrids. Since he is a new group of people, he will become another playable race in the multiplayer, which does not have anything to do with the single player, back to it. Now they have to work together, and do many many missions in which they must try and defeat the new hybrids. It is many hard and tough battles, but eventually they win, and the dark voice is slain. But now, the 3 races will be allies for time, and things will be settled such as protoss get aiur back, terran get all thier planets and then try to repopulate, and the zerg hide in char, doing zergy stuff. End of Sc3. Beginning of sc4. There is either going to be two things that happens here. 1, the SC franchise will be finished, which is very unlikely but possible, or two, something happens which causes the 3 to go to war again, probably somebody recreates the hybrids, maybe a descendant of Duran?

Well, that was a wall of text, write what you think about it down below! Also i might be totally wrong, so dont get hopes up, this is only a prediction!

Wait who is the new terran main char? Well it will probably be warfield, because it is the only terran char who hasnt been killed off

Wait, wait, wait, what about Matt Horner? I'm sure he will be the leader of all the human race at the end of the saga, and I'm sure that he will be the best leader humans could have.

Anyway, after the third game, I think everything will be ended... because Zeratul said that Kerrigan will save the universe, when he gave the Ihan Crystal to Raynor.

Edited by Quistmann
Play nice

I heard a rumour somewhere there were plans to use the daughter of Raynor in a sequel, perhaps the Protoss campaign in Sc2. Sc3 is very far away, 2018 for the last Sc2 expansion then + 5~10 years. Who knows if anyone here would be playing Sc3 in a decade. I probably wouldn't. Sc4 is for your grand kids :D

Judging from a few interviews, the plot-making team tried to make her a complex character, anti-hero, blah, blah, blah. And being a puppet of the Dark Voice idea and not even controlling her own actions means that they lose the potential hard choices/ complexity of character thing, because being a slave and killing everything is rather easy to visualize and won't add anything new to the table. However, my prediction is this: Raynor will die for sure, due to both trailer info and SC's history of killing characters when they are finished their role (Duke, Fenix, Matriarch, Judicator Aldaris, Stuchov, Tychus, etc,etc). Dark Voice won't be mentioned in a big way, Duran/Narud will probably either die or at least be attacked, mengsk j.r. may or may not die (because he is a quasi-good guy and not really developed, so no one will have any connections or sympathy for him. On the other hand he was being force-chocked by Kerrigan, so.......). Mengsk S.R. will die for sure, in one of the later missions, probably by being tossed into a zergling pit and eaten in an epic and gory cinematic. Zeratul will appear at one point to warn kerrigan about something or other and try to get her to be a better person and will attacked and narowly escape with his life. Tassidar will also play some minor role in explaining the Overmind's great plan, because no one else seems to know what's up with all the hybrid, etc.

Well, from the vengeance trailer there are a few things i have been able to pick up, which has given me enough ideas to figure out the plot for the title of this post.

Beginning of hots, she is in the mengsk lab as you can tell from the trailers. Then kerrigan goes and breaks out, and she has to kill nova in the process. Now that shes out, raynor and mengsk want to try and stop her. From the other trailers you can see that about 10 missions of the campaign are her killing the other zerg leaders. Now they have finally found her, and valerian arrives there first, always trying to prove to his dad that he is better, he goes in to try and kill her, and at the trailer you can see that he fails. Mengsk enraged, goes to try and stop her, then gets killed, this was kerrigan's end goal. But if you go to 1:33 of the trailer, you can clearly see that she kills Raynor, for what reason i dont know, probably because he tried to stop her, and all of these pointless deaths. Now go to the end of the trailer warfield says "If only raynor could see you now" proving even more that hes dead. Next, at the very end of the trailer, she says "i did what i had to" meaning that she might be controlled through this entire thing, and this is not her at all. This will have a major meaning in the game of sc3. Once kerrigan goes and kills most of the terrans she is ready to move onto the protoss. End of Hots. Legacy of The Void. Now Zeratul is the only one who thinks he can stop kerrigan, and he knows how, since its protoss vs zerg now, with most of the terran wiped out. He has to revive raynor using some super technology of the Xel'Naga, and makes raynor a protoss. But now your wondering... Wait who is the new terran main char? Well it will probably be warfield, because it is the only terran char who hasnt been killed off, and now he will join raynor's group. Now for the protoss, there are 2 chars, zeratul and raynor. They have many many battles, but eventually the protoss overcome the zerg with even dwindling less numbers then before. Now that they have, kerrigan has been defeated, but not killed, and she says she was being controlled through this, but nobody believes her. Then a cinematic happens in which an unknown ship of any kind appears. End of Lov. Now start of sc3, back to the end of sc2, the ship comes in. The ship happens to be the hybrids controlled by the Fallen One/ Dark Voice. He was the one controlling Kerrigan through this, infuencing her to kill the protoss and zerg. Now the 3 races have to go and work together to defeat the hybrids. Since he is a new group of people, he will become another playable race in the multiplayer, which does not have anything to do with the single player, back to it. Now they have to work together, and do many many missions in which they must try and defeat the new hybrids. It is many hard and tough battles, but eventually they win, and the dark voice is slain. But now, the 3 races will be allies for time, and things will be settled such as protoss get aiur back, terran get all thier planets and then try to repopulate, and the zerg hide in char, doing zergy stuff. End of Sc3. Beginning of sc4. There is either going to be two things that happens here. 1, the SC franchise will be finished, which is very unlikely but possible, or two, something happens which causes the 3 to go to war again, probably somebody recreates the hybrids, maybe a descendant of Duran?

Well, that was a wall of text, write what you think about it down below! Also i might be totally wrong, so dont get hopes up, this is only a prediction!

Kerrigan is able to kill Nova? i smell lies u cant kill Nova because Nova OP

Lorewise dump:

Kerrigan pre-infestation is class 8 psionic. Post infestation class 12.

Nova was at her weakest a class 8 and is now a class 10 iirc.

Therefore Nova can probably beat the pants off of a non-infested Kerrigan, or at least not ever lose.

So yeah, I don't think Kerrigan could kill Nova if it was just Kerrigan, but we know that it isn't just Kerrigan-- but post-deinfestation Kerrigan, and infestation did weird things to her.

Lets take this off of a sc2 standpoint...

Nova in sc2, 300 hp, snipe, and something that takes over mech.

Kerrigan in sc2, 1000 hp? Razor swarm, and deals alota damage with attacks.

Who wins? Kerrigan.

There is no human kerrigan in aos, thus nova just goes mass masamune and kicks kerri's ass with kerri unable to buy any items.

hmmm good point though. but its not impossible.

think timetravelling with zeratul.....

a problem might arise in differentiating human kerigan with nova. and of course the name.

human kerrigan could be a caster kerrigan. or agi-caster kerrigan much like rancor.