[Patch v1.90] Beta Test Changelog

RedHydra

tlPhgIr.jpg

Aeon of Storms beta test has begun! This Beta includes Penthos, and gameplay tweaks to improve your gaming experience. We invite all players to take this opportunity to help contribute by joining the Mumble Community and, more importantly, by providing us your feedback after playing multiple beta games with us!

If you don't have Mumble, here's the link to download & connect:

http://www.aeonofsto...-mumble-server/

To participate, make sure you're in the BETA TESTING channel. We usually start inhouses/beta tests around 4 PM EST. The more people we have helping, the quicker we get this patch live!

Beta Changelog v1.90

==============================

Added Penthos!

Artifact Temple: Shield reduced to 8000 from 10000.

Talents:

Undying

- Respawn Time reduced to 25% from 20.

Swiftness

- Movement Speed reduced to 6% from 7.

Zeal

- Movement Speed reduced to 11% from 13.

Items:

Warp Shard: Mineral Cost increased to 1850 from 1750.

Barbed Plating: Damage Reflect reduced to 40% from 50.

Neutrals:

- Devil Dog's DoT no longe r affects structures.

Darpa.Vagabond

Vendetta

- Weapon Reduction decreased to 5% from 10.

Feral.Terminus

Accelerate

- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds from 16.

Doctor.Geneva

Combat Medic

- Shield Regenerates after 8 from 12.

- Shield changed to 50 (+100% INT) from 40*20LVL (+50% INT).

Feedback Armor

- Shield Duration decreased to 5 seconds from 6.

- Shield and Spell Damage reduced to 40/80/120/160 (+40% INT) from 50/100/150/200 (+50% INT).

Optic Flare

- Radius reduced to 2 from 3.

- No longer stays on field for 2 seconds.

- Enemies affected by Optic Flare now lose 40% Movement Speed and vision for 1.5 seconds.

- Spell Damage changed to 50/100/150/200 (+50% INT)

Surgical Strike

- Channel Heal reduced to 15/30/45/60 (+10% INT) from 30/45/60/75 (+10% INT).

Garamond.Springsrocket

Mk38 Laser Turret

- Spell Damage AutoAttack increased to 20/30/40/50 (+20% INT) from 15/20/25/30 (+20% INT).

Justicar.Akasha

Sword of Self

- Removed Base Spell Damage.

- Now deals True Damage.

Justicar Strike

- Ranged Stun duration reduced to 1 from 1.25

Marine.King

Flash Grenade

- Slow Duration decreased to 1.5 seconds from 2.

Roulette.Jackson

Reactive Armor

- Shield Conversion increased to 15% of Spell Damage from 13.

- Shield Duration reduced to 10 from 20.

What are Penthos' abilities?

I'm glad you guys are taking the slow and steady approach to balancing than jumping huge numbers back and forth until you reach a compromise.

his heroic passive

make him work something like vorpal, he has 2 orbs, with 10 second cooldown, he uses that orbs to cast spells, AA will reduce the cooldown 2 secs

his ultimate

create a third orb wich will give speciall effect to his 3 other spells

his Q

suck enemies when they are being AAed, if you AA an enemy (i guess im not wrong) and he runs, you can suck him, with the ultimate orb u also stun him

his W

is old LZ blinkstorm, with the ultiamte orb after the blinkstorm you run faster making more storms (like if u were old lz and make 2 spells at the same time)

his E

give him hp regen and attributes for 7 seconds, and can stack 5 times

he is an agility hero i guess he is a dps, he works pretty well (at least in the tests) he doesnt need mana, in early game it can give him a huge advantage, i didnt play him in the beta test, but i went to the solo mode to search bugs

i dont know why u cant see the pictures but if u want i can sent them u by pm without spoilers so u can see them

Haha dang never gonna get long games with all these health nerfs to towers :P

Would love spoilers on new hero if possible (looks badass) ;)

Residente delivered before I even finished typing

Anyways soooo much <3 for all the new heros lately

Keep up the awesome work!!!!!

Darpa.Vagabond

Vendetta

- Weapon Reduction decreased to 5% from 10.

Now DARPA isn't nearly as good 1v1 as he used to be versus other agi carries :/

There's no fun in that :(

And why nerf towers? Now, if one loses one teamfight at the end of the game, the other team pushes and wins before the respawn.

What happened to last-second comebacks? D:

Being unable to do damage is pretty unfun, honestly.

When Derpa does 42% more damage than you (1/0.7) and wins just because of that, it doesn't add anything to the game, I think.

And why nerf towers? Now, if one loses one teamfight at the end of the game, the other team pushes and wins before the respawn.

What happened to last-second comebacks? D:

Actually, lowering tower health facilitates comebacks. If you teamwipe a winning team you can now reasonably end the game with a strong push to the base. Previously you could win a clutch teamfight and push but the enemy just respawns and stops you and then it becomes one-sided again.

But, if you're playing with heroes like Rancor and Shade, who are better late-game then early (At least Rancor is, Shade... I always thought of him as a late game hero), and the enemy has you at the 3rd tower at midgame, there's no chance you can come back if they win a final teamfight, because they'll wipe your base out and then your artifact will melt like cheese.

:|

And DERPA is intentionally a better agi carry, most other carries anyways have a method to circumvent his passive in a short team fight (Shade has a combo, Boros' Spell Storm, Crackling...) but the few heroes who hit like trains were definitely evened out with DERPA's passive. But in long team fights, the only 3 agi carries I think could deal persistant and large damage were Grunty (True Damage splash + shotguns of death), DARPA (his passive made enemy carries less potent at raping your team), and Nova (her range just basically lets her sit in the back and snipe people.)

All I know is, damn it.

But, if you're playing with heroes like Rancor and Shade, who are better late-game then early (At least Rancor is, Shade... I always thought of him as a late game hero), and the enemy has you at the 3rd tower at midgame, there's no chance you can come back if they win a final teamfight, because they'll wipe your base out and then your artifact will melt like cheese.

Imagine if in LoL you couldn't take the base towers by 30 minutes in.

Vayne would be banned. EVERY. GAME.

And DERPA is intentionally a better agi carry, most other carries anyways have a method to circumvent his passive in a short team fight (Shade has a combo, Boros' Spell Storm, Crackling...) but the few heroes who hit like trains were definitely evened out with DERPA's passive. But in long team fights, the only 3 agi carries I think could deal persistant and large damage were Grunty (True Damage splash + shotguns of death), DARPA (his passive made enemy carries less potent at raping your team), and Nova (her range just basically lets her sit in the back and snipe people.)

All I know is, damn it.

I dunno, I just know that weapon damage reduction can't really be played around, so Ekco might have a justification for lowering it.

Yeah, I really wanted there to be some more tools for tanks vs. AA heros. Now barbed and shrap. not good enough to beat those AAs.

Armor + Barbed = GG

If you can't beat an AA in the current meta if he's not more fed, then you flobed up or you're playing some squishy int character.

boo barbed got nerfed

wait nvm i can still play agi heroes, get double time splitter + barbed and other situational items and rape pubs 24/7

:P

Whats the point in getting double time splitter?

Wouldn't you just be better off getting some other agi item, if you want that?

Whats the point in getting double time splitter?

Wouldn't you just be better off getting some other agi item, if you want that?

its like lots of ppl on pubs that don´t get that unique passive is unique....like "get 4 nitros as egon and they wont even move" me:"yah right bro"