Hero Doomling Rox Roll

Crimson

Name: Doomling Rox Roll

Portrait: Baneling

Unit Base: slightly bigger Red Baneling maybe 2 sizes bigger

Type: Str/int Rolling terror tank, tank/caster support

Script: A baneling yet to hatch trap in a pool of radiated creep an lava from the planet incaseing him mutating him, he is set free an a woke from his long sleep now hes up an in a bad mood from being woke up he sets his eyes on the heros of Aeon of the storms hero looking for some pay back of waking his ass up.

Starting Stats:at level 1 seeing as people dont under stand what starting stasts mean

starting Health – 650

Movement Speed – 2.8

Attack Range – 5

Attack Speed – 1.9

Base Damage – 66

Attack Name | Animation -the rouch spit

Base Armor – 4

Strength – 37 + [6]per level

Agility – 23 + [4]per level

Intelligence – 27 + [5]per level

--

Heroic Passive: Terror acid party time

Enemy that are damage by Doomling lose hp base on 40% of int + 3% of there lost hp per secound for 5secs as spell damage.

If enemys were to die by Doomling he gains 2 str an 1 int.

--

Ability one: Baneling Baron

Energy Cost: 70+20%enegry/80+20%enegry//90+20%energy/100+20%energy

-energy what this means is energy cost + max energy of hero

Which means for the most part the hero cant only use the skill about 4 times in a row.

Cooldown: 28//25//22//19

Range: 12 Target area Ability dont need line of sight. each baneling hits randomly around the target area of with in 8

units each baneling has a explosion range of 3units

-channeling time 1.5secs

Level 1:launch 5 banelings into the air at the target area doing 15+80%int as spell damage per baneling

Level 2:launch 5 banelings into the air at the target area doing 25+80%int as spell damage per baneling

Level 3:launch 5 banelings into the air at the target area doing 35+80%int as spell damage per baneling

Level 4:launch 5 banelings into the air at the target area doing 45+80%int as spell damage per baneling

Effect: A support move to rain down the hurt to help push the lines like motor fire great damage low accuracy.

Ok let me put it like this think of the jack the mine layer the banelings will rain down like that but spred out alot more so they dont over lap 5 times in one

area so the most that should ever hit one person is 2 an the bane lings should have a delay .5 secs in between each that hit the ground not at

once like a air burst.

So after baneling 1 hits the 2nd one hits .5 secs after then .5 secs after that the 3rd hits an so on. so its ,5 secs time 5 which is 4.5secs for all to hit the

ground its not alot that much for a spred out damage move like they say theres heros that do that much damage in 1 to 2secs an not all hits 1 target.

--

Ability two: Great Balls of Fire

"Doomling burst in to flames setting ever foe as well on fire they lose 2 armour for ever secound in the flames of doom

ling for up to 10 armour lost stacks last 5secs this is do to the fire heating up the armour making it easyer to break"

hp cost:1.5% of max hp

Cooldown: 0 active

Range: 7 units aoe around doomling

Level 1: Deals 35[1.5%hp] per second.

Level 2: Deals 55[1.5%hp] per second.

Level 3: Deals 80[1.5%hp] per second.

Level 4: Deals 100[1.5hp%] per second.

Effect: Very good support in close quarter team fights, especially on agi type heroes an high armour users.

Abit more damage then the drake version but does not get the speed gain like the drake so hes abit slower an does abit more damage to self cause

of effects of lowering armour.

--

Ability three:Death Roller

Doomling learns that walking is for suckers when you can roll in style, by rolling he is able to toss off some spell

damage also well rolling about cuts his time of doing things by abit.

Energy Cost: passive

Cooldown: 0

Range: 0

Level 1: +2% timescale +anti spell 5% becomes a ball - gains the baneling roller skill

Level 2: +4% timescale +anti spell 10%

Level 3: +7% timescale +anti spell 15%

Level 4: +10% timescale +anti spell 20%

Effect: Helps him be more tanky an the time helps him cut things over all.

--

Ultimate Ability:A Good day to die

Blows up apond dieing only happens if Doomling has the power to proc his skill

The Respawn is always on don't need the power to proc it.

Passive

Energy Cost: 250+10%energy/400+10%energy/500+10%energy of max energy

Cooldown: 200//150//90

Range: 8 units around doomling

Level 1:Deal 30% of doomlings max hp+20%int as spell damage also Repawn is lower by 5%

Level 2:Deal 40% of doomlings max hp+20%int as spell damage also Repawn is lower by 7%

Level 3:Deal 50% of doomlings max hp+20%int as spell damage also Repawn is lower by 10%

Effect: apond death Doomling Rox out in a big bang only if he has the energy at death if not this skill will not proc also moss or an skill locking effect

apond death will stop him from taking any one with him.

--

How to play this Hero:

This Hero is a tank support

-Ways to play you can go from close range support to long ranage bomber to help out or go full speed mode an run down

enemys an harass them.

Core items

Nitrogen

Yamato Reactor

Gravity Edge

Organic Carapace

Spell Buffer

Ihan Crystal

Came up with him cause i figured we need more fun units.

Thanks for checking this out please give your thoughts on it him.

Hp: Lower it to 15% int because it would be crazy otherwise.

a1: Have each baneling deal 15% because right now you would deal 400% INT if they all hit,

a2: Seems fine to me, might want to lower base damage slightly by about 20~.

a3: With this, i suggest making it movespeed, then make it 20% move speed, but other then that it seems fine.

a4: Have it deal 50% the entire time, and remove int scaling. Then make respawn be atleast 25% reduced. Only thing that should be changed is cd.

Other things: your char has 1000 base hp without items, i suggest making the hp be at 350 for starters, and thats even high.

Conclusion: Seems like a fun char to play, and i would play him in AoS.

I would suggest using a format for any heroes, the lack of color makes it boring to read. Also, the spelling and annotations for numbers, add more space, its too crowded and difficult to follow, also, make it only 1 "/" because it just looks better that way ;)

Otherwise, the ridiculous HP amount to begin with is too high, and the ultimate: I have no clue what you mean for the energy cost of him being reborn, I'm not sure where it is, considering the energy line is a dreadful mixture of numbers and percent signs. I realize it seems like people would know what you mean, but we don't.

Lastly, the name: Please change it to something with a "." in the middle maybe like "Rolling.Doom" or something along those lines, and then use only one of those names when referring to something the hero does.

@Legacy

The reson why a1 i put it like that cause its as it stats great damge poor accarucy even at 500int its 400damage x 5 thats 2k now the chance of all hitting shouldnt happen they should altest be 2 to 3 units apart when landing as i said image like a motors rain down there great damage but poor aim they hardly hit the target they ment for more or less its a smaller ver of kerras ult were no more then 2 should land next to each other an smaller aoes on the bombs then hers.

As for a3 I was going to go with move speed but i figure abit of time scale would be better over all then just base move to,

As for a4 though of that the 1st time around around but i thought hmm it be abit more fair for other heros early on this way then 50% all the time cause high hp 1500 is easy to hit early on so 50% of that off start is 750 which is what most aa sit around at off start has so i figure i go this route cause as the game go's on atlest vs players that have atlest abit of anti spell could live.

As for the stats i based off drake an mirco - i ment the base hp as total at start of game is 650 not 1k so in that terms it should be 250 to 350 give or take.

I would suggest using a format for any heroes, the lack of color makes it boring to read. Also, the spelling and annotations for numbers, add more space, its too crowded and difficult to follow, also, make it only 1 "/" because it just looks better that way ;)

Otherwise, the ridiculous HP amount to begin with is too high, and the ultimate: I have no clue what you mean for the energy cost of him being reborn, I'm not sure where it is, considering the energy line is a dreadful mixture of numbers and percent signs. I realize it seems like people would know what you mean, but we don't.

Lastly, the name: Please change it to something with a "." in the middle maybe like "Rolling.Doom" or something along those lines, and then use only one of those names when referring to something the hero does.

Was going to colour code it but kinda tried since i haven't slept in 27hrs "an couldnt see the colour button do to tried as hell so i was like sigh im to tried to do the html codes for colour so i did the next best thing i under line shap lol" working on a up coming title for the gaming world so cut me some slack, normaly when base heatlh is stated its ment as the total at start not with the stats added after atlest thats how we do it.

So i change it fix it later do the math as well an rework a few things this is mostly a rough draft to see what ppl think its not final thats why i ask what ppl think.

Also when i wrote this the tex space an size seems fine to me but then again im using a screen thats 50" so forgive me tiny screen ppl :) i tend to forget get that.

as i said i based his stats at lv 1 vs the other tanks just has 42 str, drake has 39, micro has 38 but thats probably do to being in solo mode with buff as i said mostly tried so prebuff most likly 32str give or take around there couldnt remeber if buff ups stats or not an the data base is abit out date so i went with what i seen, as said ill work out the math in abit when i can think abit more clearly an see abit better i get some sleep now.

Crimson, your char will have 38 STR at lvl 1 with base of 32. At 37 your char would have 43 base str. Since at lvl 1, u gain the str for level up so your str would be 37+6 for lvl 1.

Also 2k damage? Thats more powerful then some peoples ult's....

You know what i did state starting stats above the stats there i guess u people cant read i guess i should add starting stats at level 1 in the game.. an will colour code it so you can under stand better ok kiddys.

Also let alone I even said at the start at level 1 a few times in other post......its 37 at lv 1 two less then drake 39 start an 1 less then micro at level 1. Do the math you dont add more stats when at level 1 already he gets more next level to make him 37+6 to make it 43 at level 2.

So if you want 650 starting hp, u need about 190 base hp. Make it about 260 base hp, and make starting str about 32 because 37 is massive.

Clearly u dont play tanks that much if u think 37 is high as stated if you look at drake level 1 hero 39 str 640hp,mirco 38str the hero just the new tank has 42 str at level 1.

You can do it either way. I personally do it by "X + Lvl*Y" but you can totally do "X + (Lvl-1)*Y". It's just that sometimes people don't know which way it's supposed to be that causes confusion. ^^;

Well I do it the way we do it on the job so when base or starting stats it normaly means at level 1 in a rpg or mmorpg, so starting stats means at lv1 with said stats

-exp at level 1

hp 600

str 37

agi 20

int 30

then per level the hero gets stats of

str+6

agi+4

int+5

Stuff like that I used the same formula for the past 10 years in hero making.

Im thinking you dont know how the levels work for leveling up. So lets use 37 as our base str, and then 6 per level. That is 37+6x with x being the number of levels, but itll be in brackets for the demonstration

37+6(1) = 43

37+6(2) = 49

37+6(3) = 55

37+6(4) = 61

37+6(5) = 67

37+6(6) = 73

37+6(7) = 79

etc

The way your doing it is having x be 0 for the first time, but there is no level 0, so you will have 43 base str.

omfg legacy-- you're wrong and insulting somebody when they just explained their logic. Seriously. -;-

BOTH of:

37 + 6

43 + 6

can actually yield the same stat spread depending on how you do it.

In some cases, you do "X + Lvl*Y" (what you said), but in others you do "X + (Lvl-1)*Y"... or in other words, X is the stat at level 1, and Y is how much you get from level 1 to level 2.

So *smack* :|