What makes you proud of your country?

residente

The ban on selling chewing gum and Toyotas costing around $150,000(around 121,000 USD).

Edit:

Taiwan, cuz we the best madafakas.

Silly David, we were supposed to name stuff that made us proud of our COUNTRIES.

*Start debate on whether Taiwan should be considered a country*

Whereas other countries in the world took thousands of years to get themselves into deep shap and many have been working for decades now to rectify it, the US managed to do it in less than 300.

You are probably extremely proud your country mastered fire as soon as it was created when it took mankind thousands of years to do it.

In fact there are probably thousands of moronic statements similar to yours I could think of atm.

I'm also proud that we can set an example for other countries to do the right thing. In 1854, Commodore Perry of the US Navy went to Japan to force their ports open to trade. Japan said, "We're an isorationist nation, we don't invorve ourserves with the rest of the worrd." Perry told them that no nation has the luxury in the modern age to be isolationist and if they don't open their ports, he'd blow them the hell up. Later, when World War II was raging in Europe and Britain was asking the US for military aid, we said, "We're an isolationist nation, we don't involve ourselves with the rest of the world." Japan said, "Oh... rike we said rast century. We know how to respond to this..." If not for this little trading of roles, the US wouldn't have involved itself in WWII until it came to our home shores. Us being authoritarian dicks to Japan literally saved the world from Nazis.

I'm also proud that we can set an example for other countries to do the right thing. In 1854, Commodore Perry of the US Navy went to Japan to force their ports open to trade. Japan said, "We're an isorationist nation, we don't invorve ourserves with the rest of the worrd." Perry told them that no nation has the luxury in the modern age to be isolationist and if they don't open their ports, he'd blow them the hell up. Later, when World War II was raging in Europe and Britain was asking the US for military aid, we said, "We're an isolationist nation, we don't involve ourselves with the rest of the world." Japan said, "Oh... rike we said rast century. We know how to respond to this..." If not for this little trading of roles, the US wouldn't have involved itself in WWII until it came to our home shores. Us being authoritarian dicks to Japan literally saved the world from Nazis.

I'm not sure that's quite what happened.

I enjoy the rasism towards japenese btw. those fuking japs right???

Kapitalist U.S.A are filled with the skum of the earth

che-guevara-red-i7542.jpg

Edited by Quistmann
Pls use spoilers on large pictures. And quit spamming this picture in all your posts as well.

@MK : On the offchance you're not trolling I guess your education system has to be blamed for this since you probably went to school in America and there's like 75% chances you can't locate Japan on a world map.

@Dox : I've probably travelled way more than the average American.

@MK : On the offchance you're not trolling I guess your education system has to be blamed for this since you probably went to school in America and there's like 75% chances you can't locate Japan on a world map.

Willing to put money on that Midnight statement? only 25% chance of losing right? Let's do it!

Sup girls, what makes you proud of your country? (if that's even the case)

I'm proud of politicians and bullfighting. (if you dont see the irony you are idiot, and if you copy pasted this message to read it, youa re idiot too)

i'm proud of our politicians 2. we have merkel ;D

Isn't it something like statistics are generally only about 92% accurate and only 80% proposed statistics are actualy true. o.O

Hmmm im not sure where you get your info from but my sources stated that 95% of the statistics found stated that it was only 80% were actually true... Regardless this was to be left up to The Chob :p

I really hope you're kidding, lol.

Anyone knows it's between 66% and 68% of all proposed statistiks that are aktually reliable, as determined by a researsh paper kondukted by professer Abel Nuom Uorgo Serbog of the Uniwersity of Köln/Kologne in 1988.

See, it's funny... cause what we all consider "standard" anime eyes today are the result of trying to imitate Disney-style animation. Look at Taiyō no Ōji: Horusu no Daibōken or Shiriusu no Densetsu to see a throwback to more Disney-looking animation.

Edit:

Silly David, we were supposed to name stuff that made us proud of our COUNTRIES.

*Start debate on whether Taiwan should be considered a country*

Haha, I know I know. I really didn't think the topic was serious. Anyway, if I had to list why we're proud of being Taiwanese, it is gonna bring some politics debate with the Chinese. As a small island there isn't much to be proud of but to be a very independent people. no matter how much we struggle we solve our shap without the help of china. Even though everyone think we're chinese, but we believe we are a country and we are proud of it.. lol and ya to put serious aside, i guess i'm proud of the tapioca boba invention, my fav drink!!!! :)