Jump to content

[Item] Korhal Kiteshield


Hitechgunner
 Share

Recommended Posts

Changelog:

30/03/2013: Made item

1/03/2013: Removed Guardian Steel, added Spell Buffer, changed price to compensate. Unsure of new recipe price, the components seem too expensive.

1/03/2013: Lowered Spell resist. Incrased energy regen and health to compensate.

2/03/2013: Updated Unique.

 

 

th_btn-upgrade-protoss-reavercapacity.jpg

Korhal Kiteshield

Recipe Cost: 170 | Total Cost: 5000

Components: Guardian Steel [2825], Korhal Vanguard [2015]

+10 Health Regen

+5 Energy Regen

+7% Movement Speed

+20% Spell Resist

+400 Health

+5 Armor

[unique] Nearby allies gain +15% Spell and +15% Physical Damage resistance. Does not stack with Spell Buffer. Stacks with Korhal Vanguard.

[Active] Constructs a Guardian Shield around you, giving you a 10 armor boost. Any enemies who try to attack your allies will only hit them for 75% damage, while you absorb the remaining 25%. Lasts 5 seconds. Non-stackable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

imo spell buffer and khoral, are pretty fair right now, maybe khoral could cost 900 minerals more and have 5 armor and 400 hp, but mixing both of them would be completely op unless you cant stack the auras with the other items

 

imagine an erekul with that item, but u also have drake in your team with spell buffer and khoral, that's too much i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...