Cyprus unbalanced?

Vit

+1

and cyprus's ulti deal ~1800 (whit 6 :ArgusCrystal: ) dmg without roc so 4000 dmg is impossible

thats why you get 4 argus with a yamato and gravity edge. i think i tested it and it brings your ulti dmg to around 3k and if you add in rocks it can do around 4k. if you get off your w right after the ult the combo can do around 5k dmg to one target.

I told that Cyprus is god dam* bad hero, he is OP! No good heroes vs him! U can get 100% spell resist but Cyprus will kill u with all combo! Plus his dmg can do 400-500 points if u got all of the ITEMS! JUSTMSWARD talkin true.. Cyprus can do around 5,5K with all combo and 1 shot = 6k dmg. UNREAL.

U talkin that unix is OP.. u talkin that DARPA is OP... u talkin that BIO is OP and other heroes.. BUT REAL OP HERO IS CYPRUS... He can kill all agy heroes.. he can kill tank 1 on 1.. he can kill other int heroe... Oh! RORRY can kill him.. but rory will die 1st and then molotov will kill CYPRUS... PFFF...

It talkin only about 1 thing... he need in real FIX.

I don't like to play this hero... becuz he is OP.. It's not interesting.. only boring it's...

I prefer TBone,Darpa,Rory,Cain,Micro, kerry, Grunty, Tosh and other....

I told that Cyprus is god dam* bad hero, he is OP! No good heroes vs him! U can get 100% spell resist but Cyprus will kill u with all combo! Plus his dmg can do 400-500 points if u got all of the ITEMS! JUSTMSWARD talkin true.. Cyprus can do around 5,5K with all combo and 1 shot = 6k dmg. UNREAL.

U talkin that unix is OP.. u talkin that DARPA is OP... u talkin that BIO is OP and other heroes.. BUT REAL OP HERO IS CYPRUS... He can kill all agy heroes.. he can kill tank 1 on 1.. he can kill other int heroe... Oh! RORRY can kill him.. but rory will die 1st and then molotov will kill CYPRUS... PFFF...

I don't like to play this hero... becuz he is OP.. It's not interesting.. only boring it's...

that being said Cyprus is fine. if he is doing that much dmg than he is easy to burst down. its also very funny to watch a system jump in and then derp because they got silenced.

Guys if you just don't know about max DMg of heroes PLZ... Just read and don't post it... your posts can do so much garbage in here...

Learn to play FOR do MAX DMG vs victims.

Rancor is much better imo. With the same items as system can do 3k+ burst with his combo and pull it off 2-3 times as often and can run around invisible. but if you are really having a problem, buy a taser or play boros

that being said Cyprus is fine. if he is doing that much dmg than he is easy to burst down. its also very funny to watch a system jump in and then derp because they got silenced.

And what is fine in here? Ok! Let's talk about it.... Just understand... You play game well or good... You got some hero as maar or other one... and one of player from other team have choosed CYPRUS all of the game is lost.. it came boring and not interesting, just bcz he will buy max INT items to do max DMG... and after 20-30min from begun he will do combo into your team with next clicks (E>Q>W>R>1).. AND? as final result will.... all team DEAD... uhahaha..! what is fine in here???

Rancor can be kill eazy.. he is eazy to die! I can prove it with 1 on 1 match.....

Cyprus is not.

Cyprus is not OP, he does not need a nerf. You just need to learn to counter him.

Uhaha! I did counter you today man! You need to play more. Tell me how to counter him in TEAM game.. when you are AGY hero and you need to kill other victims>>???

May be I need only spell resist ITEMS>?? PFF.. and what is that>? Is that GG>? The whole point of the game is lost! Micro will dead too... just bcz combo will kill other teammate.. and 1 click with Yamato will kill Micro... BG it's.

I agree he can be seen to be too strong in public games, especially when fed. However he was WIDELY seen as terrible before the devs (and good on them) decided to give him much needed buff. In even good pubs he's often countered, by simply building spell resist or silence. Look to IH games for how people counter him. In addition to this he's reasonably weak outside of burst, yeh you can make a bit dps heavy but where goes that all powerful burst?

Uhaha! I did counter you today man! You need to play more. Tell me how to counter him in TEAM game.. when you are AGY hero and you need to kill other victims>>???

May be I need only spell resist ITEMS>?? PFF.. and what is that>? Is that GG>? The whole point of the game is lost! Micro will dead too... just bcz combo will kill other teammate.. and 1 click with Yamato will kill Micro... BG it's.

What? You countered me today? What does that even mean?

Taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser, taser.

And don't come with the "he do it so fast" because if you can't predict his actions it's because you are doing it WRONG

The thing about Cyprus is that he is ALL Burst and has very little outside of that. If he blinks on top of you and uses his ultimate without killing you, he's toast. If you are grouped, then even if he does kill your hero your teammates should have no problem slaughtering him. He's only good when fed, going against weak heroes, and attacking lone individuals.

The tazer thing doesn't work to well against a good Cyprus as you won't see a good Cyprus until it's too late. Grouping, however, is a sure fire way to stop him.

Cyprus has high base damages and actually pretty mediocre scaling. A fun build for him is tons of timescale/CDR with EM, masamune, yamato, and haste. But late-game, he actually falls off quite a bit as people build survivability to top off their main builds.

He's impossible to catch, which is the point of his character, really. You can shut him down mid-combo by tasing him and he can't really do anything after that. The fight is basically a 4v5 for 5 seconds.

Remember not to let him hit your whole team with AoE, and make sure to cover each other's backs. A good peeler will make Cyprus' life miserable. Just try and get away from a bruiser with Nitrofit + FoE + Pyre, especially if he has some hard CC to pin you down. ~55% permaslow on every attack is a nightmare for anyone, even cyprus.

After he ults he's useless until it comes back up, so he doesn't really have much teamfight presence. He capitalizes off of vulnerable players who stay in lane while low, so make sure to pick up some sustain, survivability, and wards during the laning phase.

EDIT: I think the OP is a troll. Wasted time...

I play Cyprus pretty often in pubs, because without teamwork, and with all the fools going dps glass cannon hes so good. Get a spell buffer and some hp (different items depending on your hero). Also, a good plan is so get an Ihan Crystal pretty early on. The HP is great later on squishy dps heros and intel is always welcome.

PS- if you have any kind of reflexes, get a taser! (or travel with a teammate with one)

Ye, Cyprus pretty strong in pubs when its not so hard to find separate squishy victim for your deadly combo. But it doesn't mean he is OP. He can focus only one hero during teamfight and if he can one-shot u it means u doing sth wrong. Just stop building glass canon, get tea extract at least. HP and spell resist makes Cyprus useless. If he can't get early game kills he will be behind late game

Yea, any hero that does large damage to single target and also has good escape/movement mechanisms will be good pub. I play mostly AGI carries and ranged casters and I haven't really had a problem with cyrus since messing around with spell resist more. Yea, if you have a bad team full of squishies cyprus gonna be op, that is his role in the game, AA neutralize. Teams tend to be very AA-centric in pub games, so cyprus tends to do well. By mid or early late game cyprus usually has argus and as darpa with 1700 hp and a spell resist item (usually Vibranium Shield so i can build Galactic later and still have the dmg) I still get one shotted by him depending on what else he has. I'll have to pay more attention to items, but it is annoying.