T2 Players

Peas

Since the majority of players did not win the tournament, I think its appropriate to start an official Tier 2 list.

The most glaring choices:

- Red Hydra (The most consistent and long serving member of the Tier 2 category)

- Diipa

- Quidditch (We know he didnt really contribute anything to his team's success)

- David Chan (Talks a big game, but fails when serving as the centerpiece of a team. Needs to be led)

- Quistmann (Probably tier 1, but is far too self deprecating)

- Doxthefox (Long time member of the community. Disenchanted by his inability to ascend to tier 1 status, he left to play LOL)

The above list is far from exhaustive. Feel free to chime in.

think some one is just mad that his 2.5k+ laptop sucks ass :D

and hey standing in steam fights giving off an aura buff is serious business!!!

shhh

Peas why don't you get on AOS again?

My lemon of a computer sorta forced me to stop playing and now Im just rolling with it. I may or may not return to a more active status at some point...but right now I just dont have enough interest.

IMO Tier 1s are those that can draft and lead a team (Play more than half of the pool heroes very well). I definitely cant do that. And there is Tier between 1&2, who are similar skills to tier 1s, but cannot lead a team or carry hard enough consistently (plays a handful of heroes).

Tier 2 are those that can play couple heroes (3-5minimum) very well, who usually only main a certain role such as carry, tank, or supports.

Tier 1 in NA that are active are highdrater and whaletits. Edit: (and eliwan of course!)

Between Tier 1&2 that are active crazysoldier, Alice, Chimera, Myself, Divine, Red Hydra, Wrath, Omerta

Tier 2 in NA that are active Quiddich, Tukey, Adamantium, MastaBeta, AwesomeClock, DietDrpepper, Analog, Illusion, JustMSWard, Turtler,

lol these are what r top of my head atm... And yes, they are in order from left to right in skill lvl. (most are compared cuz of variety of heroes they able to play even tho their mains are banned).

IMO Tier 1s are those that can draft and lead a team (Play more than half of the pool heroes very well). I definitely cant do that. And there is Tier between 1&2, who are similar skills to tier 1s, but cannot lead a team or carry hard enough consistently (plays a handful of heroes).

Tier 2 are those that can play couple heroes (3-5minimum) very well, who usually only main a certain role such as carry, tank, or supports.

Tier 1 in NA that are active are highdrater and whaletits. Edit: (and eliwan of course!)

Between Tier 1&2 that are active crazysoldier, Alice, Chimera, Myself, Divine, Red Hydra, Wrath, Omerta

Tier 2 in NA that are active Quiddich, Tukey, Adamantium, MastaBeta, AwesomeClock, DietDrpepper, Analog, Illusion, JustMSWard, Turtler,

lol these are what r top of my head atm... And yes, they are in order from left to right in skill lvl. (most are compared cuz of variety of heroes they able to play even tho their mains are banned).

Chim is from SEA not NA

Also David i fell for ur shapty spoiler troll well done sir *shakes hand*

The best route to T1 is by simply talking to Tungvu. After all it is the closest to Tungvu right? Also, take my name off the list, I always said I hated bs labels and never cared who was the best since it was always a popularity contest anyway. Like the rest of the 4.0 community that actually stayed around for 6.0 (the smart one's left in 5.0 after that failed neutral to creep mechanic) I left because the skill cap went to sh!7 when every single item had an active with no skill whether it be lockbox, ihan, tazer, hell even every shoe had a active. There was also the fact that leech was so strong that it made it so that agil heroes had an escape mechanic called keep attacking until the enemy died. Finally, when the entire NA/EU community of 4.0 left for dota2/LoL there was no one to compete with since no one that was left knew how to play at a high level for at least 6 months. The real question everyone should be asking themselves is where they stand in the D-League? I think Tungvu definitely is a D1 troll along with Soede and Skydie. Banzaiguy is the only D-1 mod ;). I'm sure there are many other worthy candidates out there. Please submit your resume in the newly created D1 thread.

#unnecessarytrollranting

Stop being a flag to everybody on this forum bro.

rofl? peas and i have a decent relationship and i know one of his hobbies is cooking and eating finer food brooooo, also i know the reason he doesn't play any more is because he is having issues with his over priced lap top

U have quistman underrated David.

i dont agree with his tier rankings rofl but also i think putting people into tier rankings is immature and childish

I am so low because i cant competently play any aa carries. (something about pressing the a button and clicking on an enemy hero is too hard for me)

i think your in a class of your own, Man Mode Class !!

U have quistman underrated David.

Well medic does'nt count. Others he play I saw before are queen and rancor which almost everyone can play. his balrog is prob his best now but still many players are also good at balrog.. lol I rank everyone that ih, just my list. analog should be last tho, saw his potential in certain heroes but he likes to troll and play new heroes every game.