HOTS matchmating

pchacker

It's also going to be crap. Anybody but the extremely casual gamer will get bored a few games in. It only has about three different stats, and a handful of generic items. What of interest could possibly come from that?

sotis 3.0 had basic stats and generic items and its the best version so far.

The only problem i have with the game is that its only supposed to take like 15-20 minutes long and there are "siege heroes" that outrange towers..

The only problem i have with the game is that its only supposed to take like 15-20 minutes long and there are "siege heroes" that outrange towers..

The two aren't even comparable... I don't remember what exactly SotIS 3.0 had, but even SotIS 2.0 had more stats than "Blizzard All-Stars". It had evasion, shields, life armor, weapon damage, weapon speed, life regen, energy, energy regen, etc. etc.

Blizzard All-Stars is literally only going to have about three stats that you will actually be able to influence, as of their last video.

And yeah, I agree with your other statement. They make siege heroes because they think they exemplify the purpose of the game being to push the base down, but the purpose of the game is to have some goddamn fun, and siege heroes are NOT fun.

The items back then were pretty creative IMO. I'd never seen anything like beacons(including CoA and shock), DST or SHC before. Only problem was the limited variety of items that made everyone get the same stuff.

The two aren't even comparable... I don't remember what exactly SotIS 3.0 had, but even SotIS 2.0 had more stats than "Blizzard All-Stars". It had evasion, shields, life armor, weapon damage, weapon speed, life regen, energy, energy regen, etc. etc.

Blizzard All-Stars is literally only going to have about three stats that you will actually be able to influence, as of their last video.

And yeah, I agree with your other statement. They make siege heroes because they think they exemplify the purpose of the game being to push the base down, but the purpose of the game is to have some goddamn fun, and siege heroes are NOT fun.

I agree with you abou since my perspective.

In an old interview or speech, they said they want get fun games and avoid that irritating and frustation part that moba games has. That could sound cool. But maybe it is too hard or in detriment of quality. I mean, for some ppl, competition means irritation.

Btw could you get a nice label on your portrait like developer/godskill or something. Since all graphic changes and so... You have a common design logo.

well, this thread is heartening.

I had half feared that blizzard dota/all stars or whatever would end up eclipsing AoS and making me have to learn a new game...which being inheritently lazy i did not want to do.

From what you are saying, all stars will be shap and I will get to continue on with AoS.

Rockin'

It won't be shap for what it is trying to do. If you compare it to AoS then sure it will be shap, but Blizzard said that they aren't trying to make it like the normal moba style game. It's for players that only have like 20 minutes to play.

@wrath

I love the stone zealot feature they have. It's basically like sotis v2 aeon, but instead of you having to summon him, he just walks to lane.