Changelog v1.12

EKCO

I wonder if people are gonna start building him AA now that his SCVs deal 40% more damage. 25%>35% = 40% increase. Anyway, last time I checked, Gara's SCVs only procced pyre upon initial impact on the target. Also, his base attack speed is the slowest in the game, and it's much easier to get a higher attack rate with a normal hero than with timescale on garamond, although this would apply only to a certain point where if you stacked enough timescale, you'd surpass normal attacks which are limited by the haste cap. But that'd mean your build would be an unviable hexachilling build or something.

What about a viable hexamato reactor.

Well, it does give all around stats. And if you pop the active, your effective timescale would be 10% higher than hexachilling. So, maybe, just maybe, it may work, although it's a long shot. Still, hexachilling does make you super tank against AA, which is kinda fun.

Well, it does give all around stats. And if you pop the active, your effective timescale would be 10% higher than hexachilling. So, maybe, just maybe, it may work, although it's a long shot. Still, hexachilling does make you super tank against AA, which is kinda fun.

And then they get a pyre and all hope is lost.

When you say "fixed gara's leech" what do you mean.

I mean that gara just doesn't leech, go try it in a single player mode. Get 6 sunflares, have your towers take your hp down, make sure your not in the pool, call in X amount of obolesks and use your w and ult on them. Then watch as you get no hp from the spell leech that 6 sunflares should give you.

Archived