Ganking and new Creeps

soMeRandoM

ok, so i had idea of what if early game where you fed middle, the new creeps buffs, by having ganker have triple buff. meaning ganker stronger, and more powerful than enemy he versing without buff. This be simply as top would visit thor/firebat/tank camp before gank and on their way to top, and damage thor/firebat/tank to point where mid can 1 shot it. Bottom have harder problem, keeping tank alive but, im sure casters go thor/tank and dps thor/firebat. But managing to gank and with triple buff could be very strong. What are your thoughts?

Tried translate but that didn't work:

ok, so I have no idea what the game if you eat between, new creeps buff, buff with a three-ganker. mean ganker stronger, and stronger than his enemies without versing cowhide. This is simply the first to visit the thor / Firebat tank / gank and camp before on top, and the damage thor / Firebat / boxes can only place the first shot it. Below the problem more difficult, keeping the tank alive, but, im sure to thor cake / DPS tank and the thor / Firebat. However, managed to gank with cowhide and three could be very powerful. What are your thoughts?

I see. You are saying that a good strat would be for the top lane to weaken the nuetral creeps so that if mid was to gank top, the mid ganker would be able to kill the top lane enemies easier. Seems like a sound idea.

Chimera only I know really what I'm trying to say sadly I can't explain it easily to others. So I think posting video of games where I manage use strategy be much easy for future ideas. But that be in long time though.

He said he put what you said into a translater. That is what came out.

Archived