Mouse micro legit?

sTeveN

I know u can set up a micro in the mouse software like e+q+w+r at the sake time for cyp. I was owned so hard yesterday. Enemy cyp just blink in and do the combo within 0.1 seconds. You have no time for cloak or run. It's just so fast. From the replay, that cyp's combo is always the same and always fast as hell. His apm boosted so high during his combos well. From my knowledge of life it's impossible for humans to reach such apm and never missed any abilities throughout the game. So I suppose that he is using a micro hotkey to do the work. I sincerely doubt that if this is a legit way of gaming? If so, we can have auto-dodges, auto cloak and auto-everything, losing the joy of the game.

Without having seen the replay, I can almost 100% guarentee you its not a macro. I experimented with using macros a bit when I first got into the game but found that it wasn't really that useful. Macros can only hit buttons, not click on stuff. To use Cyp's ulti you have to click the mouse on a specific point on the screen, hence its not really possible to use a macro with it.

What you describe in the OP is almost certainly a case of using shift click like Aellectris said, but you can find out easily by veiwing the replay and looking for shift clicking.

I don't really understand.

You mean you hit one button and it automaticly uses all the combos at once?

If that's the case, it is so sad for the person that he has no skills that he has to actually download "skills."

I use the hotkeys which is why i miss occasionally. to much clicking crap lol

It also makes it hard doin it near spawn, since you can easily final the wrong unit lol

Yah for a game like AoS, it is basically cheating but it is not like anyone can enforced the rules anyhow. When SCII was released, I wrote a macro program in Java as an applet before you could save key bindings and stuff as a profile because I hated the SCII user interface. They have since made some improvements but there was a lot of cool stuff you could do with what I wrote that went way beyond anything you do in a typical keyboard macro scripting language. Not gonna go into specifics exactly how it worked, but I was going to release it publicly then Blizzard put out a press release of suing the crap out of anyone doing 3rd party enhancements (basically maphacks and drophacks and stuff) and I figured I would have a hard time explaining to the wife why I am being sued by Vivendi international (or maybe it was Activision at the time, really I can't remember when Blizz was resold again) for some free program I put out not for the purpose of helping people cheat, but to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Once I lost interest in SCII I stopped updating it even though I used it personally while I was playing (no I did not ladder).

As for AoS, macro programs are not really necessary and other than cheese comboing with Micro with one click to blink, taser, and throw an enemy, I don't see why anyone would really bother with them unless they are Stephen Hawking and have no way to manually input the keystrokes.

na, he isn't joking.

My brother has a gaming mouse that does shap like that. There for a while he had it set up so that whenever he right clicked, it counted as three key strokes and a second right click, allowing him to play WoW in his sleep, basically.

then he grew up and started palying real games.

Honestly it is sad when people bring macro's to teh table in competitive gaming...I mean really? Do you take pride in winning when you didn't earn it?

its almost as low as playing agi heroes :D

na, he isn't joking.

My brother has a gaming mouse that does shap like that. There for a while he had it set up so that whenever he right clicked, it counted as three key strokes and a second right click, allowing him to play WoW in his sleep, basically.

then he grew up and started palying real games.

Honestly it is sad when people bring macro's to teh table in competitive gaming...I mean really? Do you take pride in winning when you didn't earn it?

its almost as low as playing agi heroes :D

I'm aware it's possible, eweryone here in the thread are, if you read it - that's why I didn't understand. Was he being ironik? I still don't see what he was trying to konwey.